The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 14th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 14TH APRIL.

SET YOUR MIND ON COURSE IN PRAYER

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (Romans 8:27).

When you pray in tongues, keeping your mind focussed on the subject of your prayer is very important. It’s akin to the operation of the Spirit in the stretching forth of hands in the Old Testament. For example, God told Moses to stretch forth his hand over the sea and divide it (Exodus 14:16).

On several other occasions, He instructed them to stretch forth their hands to cause things to happen (Read Exodus 7:19, Exodus 8:5, Joshua 8:18). He was showing in the Old Testament that the power of God can be directed with your hands. The power goes in the direction of your hands.

But the higher level of that is the mind. Your mind does far more than the stretching forth of your hands. That’s why the pollution of the mind is one of Satan’s biggest strategies. If he can pollute your mind and make your mind ineffective, then your mind won’t be an effective tool to direct the power of God.

It’s one of the reasons God wants you to maintain the purity of your mind. The purer the mind, the more refined and effective it is in directing and communicating the power of the Spirit.
So, when you pray in tongues, set your mind over that “thing” you want the Spirit of God to channel His energy and power to. If your mind wanders, steer it back. If the wrong picture comes to your mind, cast it off. Discipline your mind. Every so often, you say, “In the Name of Jesus, my mind is set on course!”

Of course when you pray in tongues of the Spirit, your spirit is edified, even when your mind wanders without a focus. But there’s a difference when you need to direct the power of the Spirit towards a particular end: your mind’s vision is then required. So, in prayer, learn to set your mind on course, and your victories and testimonies will be endless. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, thank you for the blessing of speaking in tongues, by which I communicate with you in heavenly vocabulary, to cause a change in my world. In prayer, by the power of the Spirit, I exercise control over my mind, emotions and my entire faculties, to be synchronized with your will, purpose and timing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 14:14-15; Isaiah 26:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 14:1-24 & Judges 17-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 2:1-12 & Leviticus 14

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for all that You’ve prepared for me today. My spiritual antenna is raised to hear and receive Your instructions, guidance, and wisdom that’ll propel me in the path of greatness that You’ve ordained for me. 

I thank You, blessed Father, for the power of Your Word, and its ability to produce results in my life. My feet is set upon the Rock to stay; that Rock holds me firm and fortified against the pressures and adversities of life. I dwell in the light wherein there’s no darkness or pain, but victory, dominion, and glory forever.

But
My faith is increased and strengthened to rule over circumstances, and overcome any challenge that may come my way today. I live above the economy and economics of this world. 

I am immune to the hardships, corruption, and decadence that ravage the lives of men. I live in the Word, and therefore, in victory and triumph always.
I live and walk in health, prosperity, and in all the benefits of salvation in Christ. 

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I live triumphantly, from glory to glory, heaping success upon success. I go forth today, in victory and dominion over satan, and his cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life.

I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 0001-19392256732_20210406_195230_0000.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 14TH APRIL 2021

THEME: IN HIS PRESENCE

MEMORISE:
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16:11

READ:  Isaiah 40:28-31
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Choosing to be in God's presence is a thing of wisdom because it guarantees joy and everlasting satisfaction (Psalm 16:11). Therefore, if you are wise, you will always seek to be in His presence. No wonder the Psalmist wrote in Psalm 91:1:
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

Only sin can drive a fellow from the presence of God. It was after the fall that Adam and Eve had to run from God's presence (Genesis 3:8). Jonah also ran from God's presence and ended up in the belly of the fish simply because of disobedience (Jonah 1:3,15,17). When a man runs from the presence of the Lord, he is heading for destruction. 

Our Scripture reading for today contains many miracles that happened in the presence of the Lord. When you dwell in God's presence, you will never be tired because His attributes rub off on you (Isaiah 40:28-29}. God is never tired, and He is ready to share His strength with those who come into His presence. Elijah and Elisha knew this secret and thus experienced miracles in His presence. In God's presence, Elijah enjoyed a divinely prepared meal, and he became so strong and swift that not only did he overpower four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal on Mount Carmel, but he also outran the chariot of King Ahab, according to 1 Kings 18. Being in God's presence also brings divine boldness. Elijah displayed this in 1 Kings 18:15.

As children of God, you must constantly be in God's presence. Even our Lord Jesus Christ did so. He never compromised the presence of the Father for other activities. Matthew 14:23 and Luke 6:12 detail how Jesus constantly withdrew to the mountain side to commune with His Father. The early Church also cherished God's presence whenever they gathered, there were always earth-shaking incidents (Acts2:46). The early disciples were with Jesus for just three and a half years, yet the world knew they had been with Him (Acts 4:13).

The more you stay in God's presence, the more you look and behave like Him (2 Corinthians 3:18).

ACTION POINT:

Draw an action plan that will enable you to constantly have effective fellowship with God throughout this year.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Corinthians 9-13.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11:  I NEED EVERY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o   Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.
2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
?????SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR, PST PAUL ENENCHE 

WEDNESDAY 14TH APRIL 2021.

TOPIC: ACTIVATING FAITH THROUGH LIGHT

SCRIPTURE: 
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: 
The reception of light equals the manifestation of faith. 

In a previous study, we saw the necessity of keeping faith alive and the tragedy of faith failure. 

Keeping our faith alive is a vital necessity for life, both in this world and in the world to come. And there are forces needed to keep our faith alive. 

Today, we shall be looking at one of such forces, and it is the force of light or insight from the Word of God.  

The force of light means the force of insight in the Word of God. Light is relevant for keeping faith alive. Jesus Christ never had any problem believing anything under heaven because He did not just have light, He was, and is the Light. 

John 1:1-5 says, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Light is the food of faith. Light is the fuel of faith. That is why Romans 10:17 says, So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

This means, faith cometh by receiving, and receiving the light of the Word of God. The reception of light equals the manifestation of faith. 

Beloved, you must refuse to live your life to chance. Charge your life and your faith daily with the force of light from the Word of God. Ask God to show you wondrous things out of His Word to charge up your faith and keep it alive (Psalm 119:18).

Remember this: 
The reception of light equals the manifestation of faith. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to study God’s Word consistently.

2. Ask God to show you light from His Word.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I ask for the grace to study Your Word consistently. Help me to see wondrous things out of Your Word that will keep my faith alive and active, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:  KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PART 1).

QUOTE: 
Iniquity destroys the boldness of faith. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 
Ezra 1-3.

AMAZING FACT: 
A male elephant would leave the herd as they become adolescent, around the age of 12, and live in temporary "bachelor herds" until they are mature enough to live alone.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: 
Receive light, fresh light in this season to fuel your faith in God in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM