The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 13th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 13TH APRIL.

THE PROGRAMMING OF THE WORD

Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart (Proverbs 7:2-3).

2 Timothy 3:16-17 AMPC says, “Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable… So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work.” It’s impossible for anyone whose life is regulated and propelled by the Word to fail or be disadvantaged in life. The Word programmes you to be an absolute success.

If you sow a corn seed, for example, you aren’t going to have a harvest of mangos, apples or oranges. The reason is that the seed was programmed to reproduce its kind.
Also, you must have heard of computer programming: creating a sequence of instructions to enable the computer to do something. It’s similar to how God’s Word functions as well. It’s the mystery of writing, and God invented writing. Writing is about one thing— programming.

When God talks to you, when His Word comes to you, what He seeks is to write the “programme” and have it stored in your “heart,” which you can further process, because of who He’s made you. Psalm 82:6 says, “…Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” He created creators. You’re an innovator.

1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” He’s brought you into union with Himself, and into His class of being. No wonder Jesus reiterated the words we read in Psalm 82:6 in John 10:34 (NKJV): “…Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods?” There’s another beautiful one in James 1:18: “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.” How powerful this is!

You’re the “Godkind” of man; the first, best and most sublime of His creatures. Hallelujah! Being born again, you were brought into union with Him; you’re a comrade of the heavenly pantheon. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I walk in the truth and realities of God’s eternal Word. I’m the God-kind of man because I have the life and nature of God in my spirit. I function with precision and utmost proficiency, excellence and perfection. I’m a creator, a distributor and sharer of eternal blessings; I rule and reign in this life, prevailing gloriously by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Deuteronomy 11:18; Proverbs 6:20-21 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 13:22-35 & Judges 14-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 1:40-45 & Leviticus 13

#TALKINGSESSION 

Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge Your presence in my life. You’re the Shepherd of my soul; the One who guides me in the perfect will of God. 

Thank You for bringing me into my glorious inheritance in Christ Jesus. By You, I possess and enjoy my inheritance today and always. Your wisdom is functioning in me, and I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas, and making the right decisions always.

I am propelled by wisdom to say and do the right thing, at the right time, for the right purpose, for Your glory. I’m in God’s place for my life, and He has made all grace abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency, blessed and prosperous, fruitful in every good work.

I am the symbol, and the epitome of God’s grace; His blessings are evident and manifest in my life! I magnify the Lord who, not only has blessed me but has also made me a channel of blessing. Hallelujah![/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-58Z]I live as an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the whole world is mine. I have access to great wealth; the abundance of the sea has been converted to me. Your glory fills my life,
 Irrespective of the circumstances,

I am full of joy twenty-four hours a day, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I’ve been brought into a life of rest, with joy unspeakable and full of glory. The Lord continually fills my mouth with laughter and joy in the Holy Ghost! Glory to His Name forever!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH APRIL 2021

THEME: PRAISE AS A WEAPON OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE

MEMORISE:

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Psalm 22:3

READ:  Acts 16:25-26

25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

It is a good thing to give thanks to the Lord (Psalm 92:1). According to Psalm 100:4, praise ushers us to God's presence, and as you may already know, in the presence of the Lord is fullness of joy (Psalm 16:11). Psalm 22:3 also says God inhabits the praises of His people. It is impossible to remain the same after being in presence of God. This is why the devil does not like people praising God.

The Bible speaks of many weapons of spiritual warfare, however the most effective of them all is praises. The Lord revealed to me years ago that when you praise Him, you are submitting to God and asking Him to fight the battle on our behalf. In 2 Chronicles 20:15-25, three great kings had formed an alliance against Jehoshaphat. By the leading of the Spirit of God however, he realized that he could only win the battle by praising God. Thus, he organized a mighty orchestra to praise the Lord. As the singers were praising, the Lord took over the battle and fought on behalf of King Jehoshaphat. His enemies destroyed one another and the only thing he had to do was collect the bounty. The Lord will fight on your behalf, you will possess the gates of your enemies and you will know peace in Jesus' name.

Psalm 67:1-7 explains what could happen when people praise the Lord. It says the earth would yield her increase and God shall bless His people. It also says that when people see the magnitude of God's blessings on those who praise Him, the whole earth would fear Him. May the Good Lord give you the kind of blessing that will cause people to fear your God, in the mighty name of Jesus.

If you really want to experience increase, you must praise the Lord vigorously. A couple had been barren for twenty-two years until God led their pastor to ask them to carry out non-stop praise for twenty-four hours every day. Within three months of playing praise songs round the clock, the wife took in and an end came to decades of waiting.  Praise was King David's principal weapon; no wonder he said his heart was fixed on praising the Lord all the time (Psalm 34: 1). If your praise would be effective however, you must be sure to live righteously; God would never accept the praise of sinners.

ACTION POINT:

Set time apart to give God heartfelt Praise today and cultivate the habit of continuous worship of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Corinthians 5-8.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20:  PRAISE TO THE LORD THE ALMIGHTY
 1. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!
O my soul, praise him, for he is thy health and salvation!
Join the great throng, 
Psaltery, organ and song,
Sounding in glad adoration!

2. Praise to the Lord! Over all things he gloriously reigneth.
Borne as on eagle wings, safely his Saints he sustaineth.
Hast thou not seen
How all thou needest hath been
Granted in what he ordaineth?

3. Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy way and defend thee.
Surely his goodness and mercy shall ever attend thee.
Ponder anew
What the Almighty can do,
Who with his love doth befriend thee.

4. Praise to the Lord! Oh, let all that is in me adore him!
All that hath breath, join with Abraham’s seed to adore him!
Let the “amen”
Sum all our praises again,
Now as we worship before him.
??SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE 

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH APRIL, 2021

*TOPIC: THE GAINS OF DEPLOYING YOUR POTENTIALS* 

Do everything you can to reach the highest level in the deployment of the gift God has put inside of you.

SCRIPTURE: A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men. Proverbs 18:16.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do everything you can to reach the highest level in the deployment of the gift God has put inside of you.

Sometime ago, I heard that the highest paid civil servant in America at a certain time was a Nigerian. He is a neuro-surgeon who received One Million Dollars per annum as salary. He attained that height because he developed himself and deployed his potentials. By developing himself to the point of becoming an expert brain surgeon, he attained such a great and enviable height in his career. 

Beloved, it is important to find out and develop what God has put in you. Do everything you can to reach the highest level in the deployment of the gift God has put inside of you. Don’t let money be the consideration in deploying your gifts. Let the making of meaning be the first consideration because living to make impact is superior to living to make income. When all the decisions you make are money-driven, majority of your decisions will be wrong.

In deploying your potentials, make spiritual and Kingdom matters your priorities. 

My counsel is, make up your mind to maximally deploy your potentials.

Remember this: Do everything you can to reach the highest level in the deployment of the gift God has put inside of you.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.

2. Be determined to be the best in whatever you choose to do. 

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to fully deploy my potentials to the glory of Your Name and for the benefit of humanity, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:  THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 4).

QUOTE: A second thing to know about laziness is that it limits potentials. Diligence and hard work release potentials. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 34-36.

AMAZING FACT: Elephant’s calf weighs more than 100kg at birth.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord usher your life to the highest possible realm of impact for your generation in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning* ?
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 13 APRIL 2021?*

*ALIVE FOREVERMORE!⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.” 
_*(Revelation 1:18, NKJV)*_

_*Revelation 1:18 KJV*_
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
So much happened at Calvary’s cross over two thousand years ago. *JESUS CHRIST* was mocked by soldiers, beaten, and nailed to the cross. It looked like it was over when they laid His body in the tomb. All of hell was rejoicing. They had finally defeated Him. But in the heavens, GOD didn’t panic. He didn’t say, “What happened? My plan failed.” The earthly court said *JESUS* was defeated, but the Judge of all the earth said, “Overruled.” *JESUS* came out of the grave on the third day and declared, “I am He who lives. I was dead, but I am alive forevermore.”

If GOD can overrule death and the forces of darkness, don’t you think He can overrule anything that’s holding you back. No matter what bondage or stronghold has held you captive, when you acknowledge *JESUS* as your personal *LORD and SAVIOR*, you receive His power that will set you free. Believe in Him, receive His life, and celebrate true, eternal victory!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for *JESUS*’ resurrection and triumph over the grave and all the forces of darkness. Thank You for overruling anything that would try to hold me back and keep me captive. I am believing and receiving Your life and victory that sets me free. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM