The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 12th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 12TH APRIL 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: PREPARE YOUR HEART WITH THE WORD

For skillful and godly Wisdom shall enter into your heart, and knowledge shall be pleasant to you. Discretion shall watch over you, understanding shall keep you (Proverbs 2:10-11 AMPC).

If you’d pay attention to what’s written in the Scriptures about the last days, and relate it to current happenings in the world, you’ll surely realize that the Lord is getting ready, preparing the Church for His coming. Your responsibility is to prepare your heart through the Word; live your life for Him daily.

Nothing can prepare you for the coming of the Lord like the Scriptures. 2 Timothy 3:15 tells us, “And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, WHICH ARE ABLE TO MAKE THEE WISE UNTO SALVATION THROUGH FAITH WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS.”*_ Notice our underlined portion; the wisdom of God is what carries you all the way through to the end of salvation in the presence of the Lord.

Jesus emphasized the importance of the Scriptures when He said, “…man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God” (Luke 4:4).
Search the Scriptures. Study and build your life on God’s truth. His Word cultures you to have Kingdom consciousness, with the goal and desire to please Him always and in all things. The Word cleanses and keeps you in the state of readiness to meet the Lord.

CONFESSION

Through the Word, and power of the Holy Spirit, I’m walking worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all things as I joyfully anticipate His soon return. My life and passions are about His Kingdom and its expansion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

1 Timothy 4:15-16
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. 16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Revelation 22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 13:1-21 & Judges 12-13

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 1:29-39 & Leviticus 12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word; wealth and riches are in my house and my righteousness endures for eternity. It is too late to fail and I am too loaded to be poor or disadvantaged! 

I am an heir of God; I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance! I will never find myself walking in lack because the Lord is my Shepherd. Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, for I am the seed of Abraham; 

I have access to wealth untold! Lack and want are not a part of my life because I am plugged to God’s unending supply.

The grace and ability of God are at work in me, I function with such an outstanding proficiency that everyone around me is inspired for excellence; and I am divinely empowered to teach many how to live and do things right through my words, actions, character, love, faith, and integrity.

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 0001-19392256732_20210406_195230_0000.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE:MONDAY 12TH APRIL, 2021.

THEME: WHY WORRY WHEN YOU CAN PRAY.

MEMORISE:
“But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up.” (Acts 9:40)

READ: John 11:41-44 (KJV)

41. Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

42. And I knew that thou hearest me always; but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

43. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

44. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes; and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

In Philippians 4:6, the Bible enjoins believers to avoid worry, but to rather present their request to God through supplication and thanksgiving. The result of this spiritual exercise is in the next verse.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

We cannot do without prayers, If Jesus, as powerful as He is could do nothing without prayer during His earthly ministry, then every Christian must have an effective prayer life.

When Jesus got to the tomb of Lazarus, He did the same thing Philippians 4:6 commands us to do: with thanksgiving, He prayed and made His request known to God. 

Apostle Peter also engaged the power of prayer when confronted with the loss of a member of the Church in Lydda. That prayer of faith brought Tabitha back to life, to the glory of God (Acts 9:36-40).

I travelled to my hometown not long after I was ordained as the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. 

On getting there, the villagers prevailed upon me to look into how the deplorable road leading to the community could be fixed. 

Humanly speaking, it was an expensive project for a pastor of my means to undertake. 

So, I looked up to God in prayer, like the Psalmist said in Psalm 121:1-2. 

A few weeks later, the Lord answered my prayer. He moved the government of the time to award a contract that got the road fixed.

The reason many children of God do not have answers to their wishes is that they have not asked. 

James 4:2 says:

Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

Beloved, God is concerned about your needs. Don’t be envious of others who are getting answers. Only prayer can solve your problems. 

Like the elder brother of the prodigal son, many Christians are zealous in the work of God but fail to make their requests known to Him. 

The elder brother accused his father of being partial whereas all he needed to do was ask, because all the father had was his (Luke 15:31). Don’t short-change yourself. Ask in faith today!

ACTION POINT:
Ask and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you (Matthew 7:7).

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Corinthians 1-4

HYMN 18TongueASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOUR.

1. Pass me not, O gentle Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

REFRAIN:
Saviour, Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

2. Let me, at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

4. Thou, the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me,
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  12 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: RELATING WITH THOSE WHO MULTIPLY YOUR JOY AND DIMINISH YOUR PAIN* 

?️Your real friend multiplies your joy and diminishes your pain.  

*SCRIPTURE* ?: “…neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Your real friend multiplies your joy and diminishes your pain.  

In our previous studies we saw that who you relate with determines where you end in life. That is why it is very important to learn relationship wisdom for successful living.

Today, we shall be looking at a dimension of this wisdom, especially as it applies to the right kind of people to relate with. 

Now, what kind of people are you to relate with?

*You are to relate with people who multiply your joy and diminish your pain.* 

There are people who multiply your joy and diminish your pain. And there is an opposite set of people who diminish your joy and multiply your pain. Unfortunately, this also happens in marriages. A lady may be a more excited person when she was single than when she got married. Marriage may have turned such a lady to a shadow of herself.

Similarly, a young man may also appear to be more excited as a single person than when he became a married man. When he was not married, he was a happy and excited man, but after marriage, he became gloomy and depressed, all because of the kind of lady he married.

Sometime ago, a woman showed me a picture of how brutally her husband beat her. She sustained all manner of injuries and swellings. I couldn’t believe that a man could do that to a woman who is obviously not as strong as he.

In fact, I had to apologize to her on behalf of men because a real man uses his power to protect his wife, and not to destroy her.  

Beloved, is the person you are hanging around with multiplying your joy or diminishing it? It is important to find out because your life is involved. Your real friend multiplies your joy and diminishes your pain. That is why your life is more vibrant and exuberant when you are in the company of your real friend.

*Remember this* ?: Your real friend multiplies your joy and diminishes your pain.  

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Relate with people who will multiply your joy and diminish your pain* .

*2. Dissociate from people who will multiply your pain and diminish your joy* .

*PRAYER* ??: Help me Lord to identify and relate with people who will multiply my joy and diminish my pain. Deliver me from associating with people who will inflict pain and anguish to my heart, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : A person of bitterness is a person that is deprived of the joy of achievement. Culled from “AM I BITTER?” by Dr Becky Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 31-33.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Female African elephants undergo the longest pregnancy — 22 months.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord send quality people your way and deliver you from human liabilities in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM