The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 12th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 12TH JANUARY.

BOLDNESS IN THE DAY OF CRISIS

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

A few years ago, a certain Christian brother was kidnapped by a cult. When they arrived at the kidnappers’ shrine, he saw the skulls of several people who had been beheaded; and shortly after their arrival, the ritualists began to call their latest captives one after the other to the slaughter slab.

Suddenly, the brother began to speak in other tongues. As he spoke in tongues, one of the ritualists came to shut him up, but he spoke in tongues even louder. While everyone else was enveloped in fear, he spoke out in tongues! Soon enough, pandemonium erupted amongst the ritualists and they kicked him out of their midst. He was freed.

That brother’s experience reveals what happens when you’re full of the Spirit; you’re bold! At that moment when trouble strikes, the power of the Holy Spirit would rise in you; words will come out of you in torrents of divine energy.

Victory is assured in the fullness of the Spirit. When trouble comes, you’re ready; you’re bold in the day of crisis. The word “judgment” is from the Greek word, “krisis”—the derivative of the English word “crisis.” It depicts a time of intense difficulty or danger.

There have been times when it was said that a Christian was travelling in a bus, and there was a terrible accident, and everybody died. Was the Christian supposed to die with them? No! He was supposed to have boldness in the time of crisis.

He could have declared at that moment, “In the Name of Jesus, I’m preserved! I don’t die!” He may not even need to say anything at all, because he was already prayed up before he got on the bus. 

The Bible doesn’t say, “…that we may shout in the day of crisis”; no, it says we may have boldness in the day of crisis. With that boldness of the Spirit, you’ll prevail, irrespective of the circumstances or crisis. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

With boldness and an undeniable faith, I reign in this life. It makes no difference what I face, I refuse to be anxious or afraid. I declare peace and calmness over circumstances; I’m bold and confident to face life and win, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:17-18; Proverbs 24:10; Proverbs 28:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 9:18-38 & Genesis 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 5:31-40 & Genesis 12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God’s divine power is at work in me. Christ is my life, my sufficiency, wisdom, and righteousness. He’s made my life beautiful, fruitful, productive, and sound! 

I am a custodian of divine verities; money is a slave of my ideas. I fill my mind daily with the Word of God, and as I do, my eyes are opened to see opportunities all around me. 

I am not ordinary; the Father has made me prosperous and effective; a blessing to this world, and a dispenser and distributor of His righteousness, love, kindness, and goodness. 

All the wealth in this world belongs to me, for I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. The silver and the gold are mine, including the cattle upon a thousand hills; thus, I refuse to be limited by anything in this world. 

I am a free-flowing conduit of God’s wealth and blessings to others, and I am plugged to an unending supply. I rule and reign in this life, independent of the financial systems of this world. 

I am fulfilling God’s purpose and plan for my life, walking in paths that He’s arranged for me. He’s made all things I require for life and godliness available to me, and I celebrate the grace of prosperity and abundance that I enjoy as the seed of Abraham. Hallelujah! 

The works of my hands are blessed and I am set on the path of permanent success and prosperity. I do not know when the heat comes, for I am fashioned to flourish like the cedar in Lebanon. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20201230_0922582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 12TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: MCY: PRIDE.

MEMORISE:

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith , God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
James 4: 6

READ:  Proverbs 16:18

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Today, we will be considering the element 'P' in the " Mathematics of Christ in You" - MC:' (If you do not understand, kindly refer to the devotional of January 11 ).The element 'P' in the equation for Resistance stands for Pride. Pride will resist the free flow of Christ in you. Today’s memory verse says God resists the proud, but He gives grace to the humble. This means that it is only when pride disappears that the grace of Christ would begin to now flow fully in you.1 Peter 5:6 says:

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Almost as soon as I got born again, I began to hear the voice of the Lord.  It was a sweet experience. I was also the interpreter for the then General Superintendent, and so, out of respect for him, other pastors would not ask that I interpret for them. One day, I felt insulted when a Junior Pastor asked me to interpret for him. I said to myself "I am the interpreter for the big man, how can this Pastor ask me to interpret for him?" I reluctantly accepted because of the culture of discipline in The Redeemed Christian Church of God.

As I finished interpreting for him and was going to my car, God asked me "So you are now too big to interpret for my servant?" From that moment, He went silent. Believe me, it is a terrible experience to stop hearing from God. It didn't take long for the devil to exploit this gap and torment me. I wept bitterly as I prayed "Father, forgive me, I will interpret for anyone". At last, God forgave me, and I began to hear from Him again.

Many years later, after I had become the General Overseer and I travelled to the town of Iesha, Nigeria. On getting there, I decided to attend the Bible Study at a nearby RCCG Parish. I wanted to Just sit back and enjoy the service, but I was dragged up to the pulpit to teach. I insisted that since the fellow who was to teach had already opened his Bible, he should go ahead, and I would interpret. He said he was only a deacon and was quite low in rank to the General Overseer· When the discussion was becoming drawn, I said 'I command you". Since he had no choice, he taught, and I interpreted for him. As a worker I was too proud to interpret for a Pastor, but now as General Overseer I interpreted for a deacon. The measure of Christ I have in me has increased because I have destroyed pride in my life by His grace. Do you stiII harbor pride? It will hinder Christ from dwelling in your life. Pride must go; it has to die! Deal with it today and see how much Christ will begin to operate in you.

KEY POINT:
Remove every resistance to God's will if you want Christ to dwell in you richly.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 17-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: AMAZING GRACE! HOW SWEET THE SOUND.

1.       Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

2.       ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

3.       Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

4.       The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my Shield and Portion be,
As long as life endures.

5.       Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

6.       The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.

7.       When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_12 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: SERVING AND BEING SERVICED* 

?️If you give God your attention, He will deal with your affliction; if you give God your submission, He will deal with your frustration.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. Exodus 23:25.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: If you give God your attention, He will deal with your affliction; if you give God your submission, He will deal with your frustration.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that those who serve God are serviced by God. That means to live in the service of God is to be serviced by God.

As a growing up child, I used to be very sick. I was always convulsing. My mother would be in the market and she would be called that her son was convulsing. Then, she would run home to give me attention. I had been admitted in the hospital due to the illness but the good news is: all the sicknesses disappeared as I pressed into God.

Beloved, disease is a distraction that hinders a person from serving God. There are distractions that tend to take one’s mind from God. Instead of thinking about praying, fasting or what to do for the Lord, a person’s mind is distracted and diverted by sickness. However, God is willing to deal with every distraction of your life if you are willing to donate yourself to Him in quality service. 

God is a jealous God. He will not allow anything to take your attention from Him. So, if you give God your attention, He will deal with your affliction; if you give God your submission, He will deal with your frustration. Therefore, engage yourself fully in the service of God and He will deliver you from the distractions of adversity and infirmity. 

*Remember this* ?: If you give God your attention, He will deal with your affliction; if you give God your submission, He will deal with your frustration.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Donate yourself wholly to the service of God.* 

*2. Do not let anything take your attention from God and His work* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to be totally devoted and dedicated to You and the assignment of Your Kingdom. Help me Lord to focus on You alone, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE* .

*QUOTE* : We do not deserve more than what we have. God, in His wisdom, knows that what we have now is good for now. And as we appreciate Him, He will move us to the next level. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Exodus 6-10.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: I curse the root of every affliction that is a distraction to your devotion to God. They are dried up in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning* ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM