The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 11th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 11TH JANUARY.

BE RESOLVED TO LIVE FOR HIM

Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God (John 13:3 NIV).

In Acts 21, the saints at Tyre warned and pleaded with Paul not to go to Jerusalem, because of the afflictions he’d face there. They told him he’d be tortured, imprisoned and killed. But Paul’s response is most inspiring! He said, “...Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus” (Acts 21:13 NIV).

What a resolve! He refused to fear; he set his face like Jesus, to go to Jerusalem, even though it meant death! The Bible says, “And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem” (Luke 9:51). The phrase, “stedfastly set” is “stērizō” (Greek), which means “to turn resolutely in a certain direction,” to be resolved.

Jesus’ countenance was so resolute that anybody that looked at Him knew He was up to something; he had made a decision. He knew what was awaiting Him in Jerusalem. He said to His disciples, “...The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified…” (Luke 24:7), but He was undeterred; He steadfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem.

The Samaritans were hostile to Him, because they could see on His face He was headed to Jerusalem, and they didn’t like it (Luke 9:53). His decision was obvious from His countenance; registered on His visage! Why? He knew the Father was depending on Him.

Even though the Father had given all things into His hands, the decision about whether or not to die for the world, was left to Him (Jesus); but He was focused. This is how you should be resolved to serve Him with your life, to live as a Christian, no matter what!

Make a decision that’s worthy of Jesus, because He made a decision to save you. Never allow any form of distraction in your service to the Lord and spreading of the Gospel around the world. Let it be so strong that even your countenance conveys it.

CONFESSION

I live purposefully unto the Lord, and for His glory. I’m excited about the Holy Spirit, about the Word of God, and fervent in soul winning. Irrespective of the challenges and the difficulties in today’s world, I’m resolved in serving the Lord, shining brightly in glory and righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:14-15; John 9:4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 8:28-9:1-17 & Genesis 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 5:21-30 & Genesis 11

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Father has granted me supernatural insight, wisdom, and knowledge; I deal and speak wisely always. 

I have access to the throne room of grace; thus, I am connected to the unsearchable riches of the kingdom. 

My mind is blessed; I have extraordinary amplitude of comprehension, and every information for a glorious life is accessible to me because God has given me wisdom, knowledge, and joy.

I am a success and a wonder to my world. Hallelujah! My abilities are limitless; I’m positioned by the Spirit for success, greatness, and glory.

God’s Word is in my heart and in my mouth today, producing righteousness in and through me. I am continually filled with the Spirit, in wisdom, sound judgment, knowledge, glory, and dominion! 

No barrier can stand in my path. There’re no impossibilities or limitations to me; I am full of might and power by the Spirit of the Lord, for works of righteousness. 

I am an associate of the God-kind; a participator in the divine experience, walking in newness of life, and in the light of my righteousness in Christ. Hallelujah!

Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle, and operational centre. Daily, I live the Christ-life and unveil His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness. 

Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20201230_0922582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 11TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: MATHEMATICS OF CHRIST IN YOU (MCY).

MEMORISE:

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:                                                   Colossians 1:27

READ:  Colossians 2:6 -14

6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

The "Mathematics of Christ In You" (MCY) refers to the measure of Christ in you and how much of His attributes you exhibit in your life. The law of electricity which describes how current flows in conductors is quite similar to it. One law that guides the flow of electricity says that the purer the conductor, the easier it is for the current to flow. In other words, the more the impurities in the conductor, the more the resistance to the flow of the current.

Thus, the amount of current flowing is determined by how large the resistance is. A high level of resistance is the result of a lot of impurities. In such a situation, the current cannot flow well. The Holy Spirit is the current in our spirit man. How well does He flow in you? For the Holy Spirit to flow freely, your life must be free of impurities, because the more impurities you harbor, the greater the resistance against the flow of the power of God.

In my journey with Christ, I have come up with "The Law of the Measurement of Christ in You", where the measure of Christ in you is determined by the Presence of God in your life which can be limited by your resistance to His will.

RESISTANCE= P+S+ PG+ M+ L+B+ F+ RA.

The equation above is not exhaustive, but I will pause here because we cannot dwell too long on this topic today. In the next few days, I will be explaining the meaning of each parameter in the equation to you. The lesson here is that if you want God to move mightily in your life, you should have zero Resistance to His will. Then, there would be no limit to how much God can dwell and operate in you. I don't know about you, but for me, I work every day to attain zero Resistance to His will in my life because I want God to dwell and operate in me without restriction. If the Resistance can be zero in you, you too would shake the world.

I pray for you that by the end of this series, your Resistance to the move of Christ in you would have become zero, in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:
Remove every resistance to God's will if you want Christ to dwell in you richly.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Deuteronomy 14 -16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11: I NEED THEE EVE'RY HOUR.

1.       I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.
Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2.       I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3.       I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4.       I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5.       I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
*???Morning Dew Special Edition?*

*?KADUNA-Nigeria, West Africa?*
*Monday, 11th January, 2021*
????☕??️???????‍♀️??‍♂️?‍??‍???‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????‍♀️️?️???

*_?( A Call for Holiness??)_*

*_?️"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."~(Romans 12:1-2, NKJV)_*
?
?
⛩️
*✍?The Bible warns us again and again that there should be a definite line drawn between us and the world. That means our thoughts, actions, words and behaviors should be noticeably different—we should look like Jesus! The Bible says, “As the One Who called you is holy, you yourselves also be holy in all your conduct and manner of living” (1 Peter 1:15, AMPC).*

*Sadly, that’s not how most Christians live today. They go to church and act nicely on Sunday, then live like the world the rest of the week. This should not be! “We have been set apart as holy” (Hebrews 10:10,). To be set apart means we’re not living like the world, not thinking like the world, not sick like the world, not broken hearted like the world, not without resources and power like the world, not engaging in sin like the world. Instead, we’re separated from the world, and walking with God in His ways.*

*How can we do this? A lot of it has to do with what we’re feeding on. If you spend most of your time watching secular television, listening to secular music, watching the news, and hanging out with unbelievers—you’re unequally yoked with the world, and it will have an effect on you—whether you believe it or not. In this world, sexual sin, violence, foul language and drunkenness are celebrated, while morality and Christian values are laughed at. That’s why 2 Corinthians 6:14 says, “Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?” We should minister to non Christians—they need the good news. But this scripture is telling us it is not good to have ongoing fellowship with them. Don’t hang out with the ungodly kind of group. They’ll end up having a negative effect on you. “If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God” (James 4:4).*

*Sometimes, it can feel challenging to be set apart because it means we stand out, and God knew ahead of time that this would involve persecution. “The world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world” (John 17:14). But remember, great blessings and honor come to those who are persecuted for His sake ( Matthew 5:10 ; 1 Peter 3:13-17 ). First John 2:15 (NIV) says, “Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.” When you were born again, you were translated from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God’s Son ( Colossians 1:13 ). You were taken and lifted out of darkness. You were separated. You were severed. Now, you can go back in that darkness if you want to. The devil can’t make you go back to the darkness without your agreement, and God won’t make you stay in the light. It’s your choice. That’s a sobering thought! But the Bible instructs us to be sober in these last days. It teaches that we should be serious about sanctifying ourselves; that we should “follow…holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14, KJV). If we want to live a holy life, we must be disconnected from the world and its ways, and connected to God and His ways. “But we’re just human beings,” you may say. “Is it really possible for us to be holy?” Yes, it is, because we’ve been born again. When that happened, we were separated to God on the inside . Now, God expects us to walk out that separation so that it will take effect on the outside. Holiness isn’t a scary thing that only a few people achieve. Everyone in the Body of Christ should walk in holiness. We have been given the robe of righteousness, but we have to maintain it. We have the HOLY Spirit living inside us for that purpose—He directs us in holiness. We can do our part if we choose to disconnect from the world and live holy for Him in all manner of conversation. Hallelujah!*

*?While reading this devotional if you have not receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior pray this prayer: "Heavenly Father,  I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ, is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sin and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*

*It's me saying: you're greatly loved and appreciated!*

*Shalom?*

*?Goodmorning highly esteemed distinguished ladies & gentlemen: Its promises to be an awesome New Week loaded with the Miraculous ? for you and loved ones! The pandemic is defeated with the blood of the Lamb & through the words of our Testimonies! The LORD will supply your need according to His riches in Glory, "He Says"...Watch out?: the glory of the later shall exceed the former as you stay faithful to His Word??*

*(Adverts)*
*??️Consultant: [Archi-Built Concept (Nig) Ltd] E-mail?Archibuiltconcept2020@gmail.com* *Call/Inbox:???* *+2348036534062*
*+2348051388206*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
*☦️?CRM-World Congress Coming Soon In August, 2021, Pray, prepare & Plan to Attend?️??*

*?⛪CRM-Family  Kaduna State Chapter: Specially Invites You To Our Services??*

*✅Wednesdays: 5: 30pm [Word Exposition]*
*✅Fridays: 5:30pm [Miracle Hour ]*
*✅Sunday: 9:00am*
*✅ (Hausa Session: 7: am) Respectively @NO:1 Libya Street Off Egypt Road, By Narayi Junction, Behind Space 2000, Barnawa, Kaduna South, KADUNA, Nigeria??.*

*⛪Greetings From All Of Us @CRM-Family  Worldwide??*

*Jesus Is Lord✅*
*Seeds????? of Destiny* 

_11 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ :

*Topic: Slothfulness – The Pathway To Degradation* 

?️You are not designed by God to exist for fashion; rather, you are designed to function. Anywhere life is not functional, it becomes dysfunctional, and it will acquire afflictions.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Romans 12:11

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The way of slothfulness is the way of systemic degradation. Systems are degraded where slothfulness is allowed.

It has been confirmed that the way of slothfulness is the way of systemic degradation. Systems are degraded where slothfulness is allowed.

There is an animal called the sloth. Sloths are medium-sized mammals that live in the central and South American rainforests. The sloth got its name from its slow movement. The sloth is the slowest mammal on Earth. It hangs on trees upside down because it is too tired to lie normally. It is very slothful and sloppy. ‘Sloth’ is the root word in the word ‘slothfulness’.

This animal sleeps fifteen hours a day; it has a tiny tail, big eyes and eats fruits and leaves of various types. Sloths cannot walk. If they are to move at all, they are extremely slow. Due to the slothfulness of sloths, fungi grow on their bodies. Green algae grow on their hairs. This is because they are too tired to drive or prevent the growth of unwanted organism on their bodies. This confirms the statement that slothfulness is the way to systemic degradation. Lethargy is the death of energy.

Beloved, the human body is designed by God to be active and not idle. God designed the body to be functional and not fashional. This means, you are not designed by God to exist for fashion; rather, you are designed to function. Anywhere life is not functional, it becomes dysfunctional, and it will acquire afflictions. Therefore, avoid the way of slothfulness.

*Remember this* ?: The way of slothfulness is the way of systemic degradation. Systems are degraded where slothfulness is allowed.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

Avoid the way of slothfulness and idleness.
Engage your hands in legitimately productive and profitable activity.

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You deliver me from every form of slothfulness and idleness. I receive the grace to engage my hands in legitimately profitable activity, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE.* 

*QUOTE* : The folding of the hands to do nothing is the mark of a fool. Laziness is not wisdom; it is foolishness. Doing nothing, waiting for rescue, and hoping for things to change is not wisdom. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Exodus 1-5.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Scientists have performed brain surgery on cockroaches.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The spell of slothfulness is broken off your life in Jesus’ Name

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM