The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 9th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 9TH JAN 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: MANIFEST HIS GLORY

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

One of the most beautiful revelations in the Word of God is the truth that as new creations, we’re the glory of God in a dark and cynical world. We’re the solution to the darkness in the world. The Bible says, _*“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people...”*_ (Isaiah 60:2).

The gross darkness in the world is the indication that it’s your time to shine and light up your world. Romans 8:19 says, _*“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.”*_ The world is waiting for you to manifest the glory of God, to free it from decay and corrupting influences of Satan.

Psalm 74:20 says the dark places of the earth are filled with the habitations of cruelty. That’s talking about spiritual darkness and wickedness that’s prevalent in today’s world. But when you show up, the darkness and cruelty are dispelled. When you come into the world of the unsaved, bearing the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, salvation comes to them.

You give meaning, direction and beauty to your world. You’re the light in a dark world and the salt of the earth. Jesus said, _*“...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you”*_ (John 20:21). He sent us to bring glory, excellence and meaning to the lives of those in our world. This is your ministry. This is your life.

CONFESSION

I’m the manifestation, the out-shining of the glory of God. His splendour, excellence and perfection are expressed through me. And despite the darkness and hardship in today’s world, I’m more than a conqueror, for Christ in me is the hope of glory! I walk in the glory—in my health, academics, job, business, family and finances. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

John 17:22
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Romans 8:30
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 7:7-29 & Genesis 23-24

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 5:1-10 & Genesis 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is my year of preparation! I am powered by the Spirit of God for the supernatural. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ! 

I have a life of glory and success, and I win every day. My spiritual eyes are enlightened to recognize and apprehend the great riches of God’s glorious inheritance in me. 

Today, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field clap their hands. 

My portion (field) is blessed of the Lord, and the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Hallelujah! Yes, I have a goodly heritage; for I am the seed of Abraham and a joint heir with Christ. 

I am healthy, strong, and prosperous; I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ. I am up and alive; fruitful and productive by
the power of the Holy Spirit.

I am complete in Christ; nothing is lacking in my life, because Christ is my completeness! I am from above; therefore, I refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah! 

I am in charge; I’m living an exceptionally great life here on earth, dominating life circumstances, and living the transcendent life God had prepared for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20201230_0922582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 9TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: BE SPIRITUALLY SENSITIVE.

MEMORISE:

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.            1 Corinthians 2:15

READ:  Judges 16:4-21

4 And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.
5 And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him; and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.
6 And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee.
7 And Samson said unto her, If they bind me with seven green withs that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.
8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them.
9 Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known.
10 And Delilah said unto Samson, Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound.
11 And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.
12 Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread.
13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.
14 And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the web.
15 And she said unto him, How canst thou say, I love thee, when thine heart is not with me? thou hast mocked me these three times, and hast not told me wherein thy great strength lieth.
16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death;
17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.
18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.
19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.
20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the Lord was departed from him.
21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.

An old woman once gave her daughter-In-law a piece of bread saying, "Eat and use it to block your womb". the lady ate it wondering what kind of statement that was. Years after however, this lady could not conceive.

One day, she heard that we were coming to hold a crusade in the town where she lived so she decided to fast in preparation for the programme. While still fasting and praying, she dreamt that a man removed a very long rope from her stomach and at its end was a piece of bread- the same one her mother-in-law had given her years ago. True to her words, It had really blocked her womb. To the glory of God, she was set free that day.

In the mighty name of Jesus, I decree that you are set free from any bondage in your life.

You have to be spiritually sensitive if you would not become prey to the devil. When the devil attacks the businesses of some people, they try to give a logical explanation to it - either blaming the economy, competitors, government policies and the likes. Some think it is the weather when their children
fall sick continually. It is time to arise and tell the devil "enough is enough". If you keep tolerating the devil, he will keep on tormenting you. You cannot continue to take spiritual issues with levity; you have to rise and pray! Rise and send the devil packing from your life. Embark on a fast and tell God "Until this reproach is over, I am not leaving this mountain".

Genesis18:2says:
"And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,."

Don't miss life-changing opportunists because of ignorance. Only God knows how many more years Abraham would have had to wait for his promised child if he had not been sensitive enough to host those angels passing by his house. Imagine if Jacob had not wrestled with that angel In Genesis 32:24-32,
he may never have become a mighty nation. You must be spiritually sensitive to know when Jesus is passing by so you can grab what you want before It is too late. When I say that being at a programme is a once-in-a-life time opportunity, some think I am merely encouraging the congregation; however, those who are sensitive attend with an expectant heart and had their testimonies. You have to be sensitive to spiritual things so you too can live in victory.          

PRAYER POINT:

Today, I break loose from any bondage I have entered Into due to negligence or any other reason, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Deuteronomy 8-10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4: CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.

Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Refrain:
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_09 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: AVOIDING OVER-CONFIDENCE IN LIFE* 

?️Please, do not be over-confident. Never think that the fact that you are on fire means nobody or nothing can pull you down. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 1 Corinthians 10:12.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To end in eternity with God, you must avoid being over-confident in life.

Many years ago, a young lady preached to a former male friend of hers after giving her own life to Christ. Then the man said to her, “Your message is very interesting. Please come and tell me more in the hotel where I lodge”. Foolishly, the lady followed him to his hotel, and at the end, they both ended up in immorality. In this case, it was the former boyfriend who “preached” to her at the end. This is over-confidence, and it kills.

Let me also give you another example of being over-confident. There was a Christian brother on fire who always prayed every 12 midnight. One day, he decided to assist a sister who had accommodation problem to live with him in his apartment until she gets her own accommodation. As they began to live together, the first and second nights that the lady stayed with him, his prayer voice was still heard in the night as usual. But on the third night, his voice began to reduce and later, his voice was not heard at night anymore for obvious reasons. This was how he lost his spiritual fire. Indeed, spiritual over-confidence is deadly.

Beloved, avoid over confidence (1 Corinthians 10:12). If you have fallen before, you may fall again if care is not taken. If you were in the mud before, you could enter the mud again if you are not careful. Please, do not be over-confident. Never think that the fact that you are on fire means nobody or nothing can pull you down. 

*Remember this* ?: To end in eternity with God, you must avoid being overconfident in life.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Always avoid being over-confident in life* .

*2. Disengage from every wrong association* .

*3. Be watchful, prayerful, and live in carefulness and sobriety* .

*PRAYER* ??: I thank You, Lord, for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to avoid being over-confident in life. Help me to be watchful and careful in life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? READINESS FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN* 

*QUOTE* : To exist independent of God is the first foolish thing anyone can do in life. To operate without taking counsel from God; to live a life that is independent of God is a foolish lifestyle. It will certainly establish a person in failure. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Genesis 41-45.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A grasshopper can leap 20 times the length of its own body.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace and help to overcome the traps of the enemy is released for you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 9 JANUARY 2021?*

*WHEN OFFENSES COME⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*  
He said to His disciples, "Offenses will certainly come."
_*(Luke 17:1, HCSB )*_

_*Luke 17:1 KJV*_
Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

*TODAY’S WORD?*
*JESUS* didn't say that offenses might come to us. He didn't say that if you're kind, if you pray and quote the Scriptures, you'll be exempt from grumpy people and people who cut you off in traffic. He said offenses will certainly come. You will have opportunities on a regular basis to get upset, to argue, to become offended and bitter, and to try to pay people back. That word "offense" comes from a Greek word that means "to bait," referring to the bait that's used to lure animals into a trap. When you're tempted to be offended, when someone is critical, rude, condescending, or says something derogatory to you, recognize that the enemy is trying to deceive you into his trap. He's saying, "Come on, get upset. Argue with them and tell them off." Instead of letting it upset you, say, "No, thanks. I'm not taking the bait. This is just a distraction. I'm going to enjoy this day and keep my peace."

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, thank You that I can guard my heart and keep it free from all the negative things that try to bait me to let them enter in. I declare that I will not allow offenses to get inside and make me upset and bitter. I declare that I'm not taking the bait, and I'm keeping my peace. In *JESUS*' Name, Amen."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM