The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 8th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 8TH JANUARY

FOREVER VICTORIOUS

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).

Today, so much news of gloom and doom is disseminated through the media; there’s so much hardship, harsh economic conditions, wickedness and terror in the world than it has ever been. The world is at a critical boiling point. But being in Christ, you have nothing to fear. Christ is your country, your home and environment.

In Christ, you’re forever victorious. You have overcome all the antichrist spirits of this world. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

Then Paul, by the Spirit, declared in Romans 8:35-37, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?...Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”

It makes no difference the tests, trials, persecutions, and fierceness of the storms and pressures that you face; you’re more than a conqueror.

The Word of God is infallible and immutable, and that Word says you’re a victor in Christ Jesus. Nothing should overwhelm you, because the greater One lives in you and causes you to triumph always, in all things, and in every place. This is your life in Christ! Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I’m making progress from glory to glory; my life is the testimony of God’s abundance and His unfailing love. He loads me daily with benefits and leads me in a perpetual victory parade. I’m walking in the power of the Spirit, ruling and reigning by grace through righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 43:2 AMPC; Colossians 1:27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 6:19-7:1-6 & Genesis 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 4:12-25 & Genesis 8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word, which causes Your glory to shine forth with much intensity in my life and in all that I am connected with. 

As I meditate on the Word of faith, I experience victory, divine health, and blessings! My life is an expression of Your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty, and righteousness.

I am continually metamorphosed from glory to glory. My life is excellent and full of glory; I am crowned with righteousness and honour, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. 

Christ is exalted in me today and evermore; my life is for His glory. Hallelujah! I’ve risen with Christ, and my affection is set on things above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God. 

I love You Lord with all my heart, and living for You is all that matters to me; to be relevant to the expansion of Your Kingdom, and the establishment of Your righteousness on earth. Hallelujah! 

Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle and operational centre in the earth. 

I live the Christ-life and unveils His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness. Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 20201230_0922582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_08 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DECISION: A KEY TO DISTINCTION* 

?️The right decision is a major pathway to excellence. It takes the right decision to arrive at the right destination. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. Daniel 1:8

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Decision determines destination and life delivers according to demands. 

Earlier, we saw that there is a responsibility to take in order to see possibilities in life. To stand out in life like Daniel, there is a road to follow.

Today, we shall look at one pathway to living an excellent life, and that is: Decision (or the right decision).

The right decision is a major pathway to excellence. It takes the right decision to arrive at the right destination. Decision is the foundation for distinction. Nobody can be outstanding without a choice; excellence is never a product of chance. A decision for quality equals a destination of quality. To follow the road of right decision is to end at the place of excellence. 

For example, no one graduates as a first class candidate by accident. No one can say, “I don’t know what I did but I got a first class degree”. No! It is not true. To graduate with a first class degree, you would have to make the decision first and then you begin to work at it. 

Beloved, you are doing nothing about your destination until you do something about your decision. Excellence is ignited by making the right choices; mediocrity on the other hand is a product of the wrong choices. What you choose in life determines what you have; where there is no demand, there is no delivery; what we demand determines what we realize. Your choices determine your chances in life. You cannot excel without a choice and you cannot experience distinction without your participation. 

*Decision determines destination and life delivers according to demands.* 

*Remember this* : Decision determines destination and life delivers according to demands. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to make the right choices in life* .

*2. Refuse to sit on the fence undecided* .

*PRAYER* : O Lord, I receive the grace to make the right choices in life. Help me not to sit in the valley of indecision, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : When bridges are broken, the only direction to go is forward. When bridges are broken, the decision to succeed is re-enforced. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Genesis 36-40.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Baby horses can walk and run after just a few hours of being born.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace for escape from the wrong choices is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*
*MORNING TEA ☕*

*FRIDAY 8 JANUARY 2021 ?*

*NO SMELL OF SMOKE⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE ?*  
They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them. 
_*(Daniel 3:27, NIV)*_

_*Daniel 3:27 KJV*_
And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

*TODAY’S WORD ?*
In the book of Daniel, when three Hebrew teenagers wouldn’t bow to the king’s golden idol, they were thrown into a fiery furnace. To just survive would have been a great miracle, but notice how today’s Scripture describes how GOD works. When He restores, there’s no sign of the fire you’ve been through - the trouble, the injustice, the bad break - not even the smell of smoke.

Isaiah 43:2 says, “When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. The flames will not harm you.” We all go through the fire - things that are unfair, things we don’t understand. In the fire, you have to remind yourself, “These people are not going to harm me. This challenge is not going to keep me from my dreams. This sickness is not going to stop my purpose.” You’re going to come out without the smell of smoke. Things are changing in your favor right now - healing, vindication, promotion, and breakthroughs are on the way.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY ??* 
“Father, thank You for Your promise to be with me through the fire and flames. Even when life doesn’t make sense, I choose to trust in You and believe that You are working behind the scenes for my good. I believe I will come through without the smell of smoke. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen”
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY 8TH JANUARY 2021.

MIND YOUR WORDS

MEMORISE: Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither soy thou before the angel, that it was on error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?
Ecclesiastes 5:6

READ: Genesis 35:17-18
17 And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.
18 And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 5-7

Sometimes, our emotions overwhelm us so much that we say things we don't mean to in the heat of the moment. In today's Bible reading, Rachel called her last child 'a child of sorrow' because of the intense pain she went through to deliver him. 

Thank God Jacob changed that name. You need to be very careful of what you say when you are sad, excited, angry or frustrated, because whatsoever you say may have permanent consequences. Esau sold his birthright to his brother when he was hungry. 

Be careful of the agreements you enter into when you are desperate, so that you don't live to regret them. Samson was head over heels in love with Delilah and because of this, he divulged the secret of his power to her. You may not know it but the devil is watching you. 

He is taking note of your moods and emotions. Once he notices that you always talk without restraint, he will set you up to say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Judges11:30-31 says:
"And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the Lord, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the Lord's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering."

In the passage above, the devil had seen the fear and doubt in Jephthah, so he suggested that Jephthah should promise God a sacrifice of anything he saw first upon his return without thinking, Jephthah made that promise. On getting home however, the devil arranged for his only daughter to be the one he saw first. 

If only he had thought deeply about the vow before saying it!

Don't become a victim of your own words; think carefully before saying anything. If you find yourself at a family function and have the opportunity to speak to your relative, think carefully before you speak. 

Don't assume all your family members are your friends; remember Joseph was sold by his blood brothers because of the dreams he shared with them (Genesis 37:5-28).
God will help you.

ACTION POINT

Make it a habit to always think carefully before you talk.

HYMN 11: I NEED THEE EVE'RY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.
2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.
3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.
4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.
5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM