The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 5th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 5TH JANUARY

THE WORD IN YOU

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom… (Colossians 3:16).

Your reaction to challenges and adversities of life will be to the extent of how much of the Word is richly deposited in your spirit. In the day of crisis, you can only pull from the reservoir of the Word in you. If the Word isn’t dwelling in you richly, your response would be from your head, and out of fear; and that wouldn’t work.

Take for instance a situation has arisen in your health; if you’ve programmed yourself through the years with the Word, you’d be unperturbed, regardless of the bad prognosis. This is because you have the knowledge that you’re an associate of the God-kind, an offspring of God, with the divine nature. Hallelujah!

The Word of God that you’ve imbibed—that has gained the ascendancy in your spirit—is what puts you over in the day of trouble. That’s why you must meditate on the Word consciously, so it’s not only in your head, but settled in your heart, permeating every fibre of your being! When the Word is in your heart strong, the necessary result is that you’d speak it forth, for, from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

With the Word richly in you, if you ever notice any anomaly in any part of your body, instead of reacting in fear, you’d affirm the Word because you have a different, solid, valid and divine information in your spirit through the Word, keeping you victorious in all circumstances. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Word of God is effective and producing results in me NOW! Christ is alive in me through the Word and the Holy Spirit. Therefore, I’m victorious in all circumstances today. I walk in His glory, heaping success upon success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 1:37 AMPC; Colossians 3:16; Joshua 1:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 5:1-20 & Genesis 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 3:1-9 & Genesis 5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that it is too late to fail and I am too loaded to be poor or disadvantaged! I am an heir of God; I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance! 

I will never find myself walking in lack because the Lord is my Shepherd. Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, for I am the seed of Abraham; 

I have access to wealth untold! Lack and want are not a part of my life because I am plugged to God’s unending supply. 

The grace and ability of God are at work in me, I function with such an outstanding proficiency that everyone around me is inspired for excellence; and I am divinely empowered to teach many how to live and do things right through my words, actions, character, love, faith, and integrity

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! 

I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20201230_0922582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 5TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: ALL ROUND FRUITFULLNESS.

MEMORISE:

Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle. Deuteronomy7:14

READ:  Genesis 1:26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

When the Lord asked Adam and Eve to be fruitful and to multiply in today's Bible reading, He was not offering a piece of advice, rather He was issuing a command to be obeyed from generation to generation. Thus, we can conclude that failure to bear fruit is a direct transgression of this divine decree. I pray for you today: The Lord will cause you to experience all-round fruitfulness this year in Jesus name.

Beloved, not only is God interested in your spiritual fruitfulness, He is also interested in your physical and material fruitfulness. God desires that His children should live in divine prosperity. Jeremiah 17:7-8 says:

"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters...her leaf shall be green... neither shall cease from yielding fruit."

If you have not given your life to Christ, before anything else, you need to first bear the fruit of repentance. This was the same thing Jesus told the Sadducees in Matthew 3:8. If however, you are already saved by grace, there are two categories of fruit you must bear this year. The first is the fruit of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance (Galatians 5:22-23). The second category is the fruit of souls. You must be a committed soul -winner.

It is already dangerous for anyone not to be fruitful, however it is a lot more dangerous for a child of God. This is because Jesus Christ says in John 15:2 that He will take away every branch in Him that does not bear fruit. I pray that you will not be taken away because of fruitlessness in the mighty name of Jesus.

One advantage of soul-winning is guaranteed answers to prayer (John 15:16).The reason the Lord has spared your life up till now is that He is hoping to see you bear fruit.

My prayer is that you will not disappoint God this year. As you bear fruit, He will answer all your prayers in  the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Father, please cause me to only bear fruits that are pleasing to You this year and beyond, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Genesis 13-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1.       There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o   Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3.       There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4.       There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5.       There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_05 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: SINCERITY AND THE ANOINTING* 

?️Sincerity increases grace; deception or crookedness destroys the anointing and you need the anointing to fulfil your destiny. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. Ephesians 6:24.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Sincerity increases grace; deception or crookedness destroys the anointing and you need the anointing to fulfil your destiny. 

Many years ago, someone invited me to join two people in marriage but the lady was already three months pregnant, and I didn’t know. Now, this was before pregnancy testing before marriage officiating became mandatory. And this was also in another ministry. That man literally began a new journey on the foundation of disaster. The pregnancy was hiding inside her wedding gown. You know, there are people whose three months’ pregnancy would look as if they are not pregnant at all. 

So, I went to join them and after six months, the lady gave birth. When I heard that she had given birth, I asked them, Was it a premature birth? They answered, “No sir. We are sorry sir.” What! Then I asked them, “You invited me to officiate a wedding in which the bride was already three months pregnant? But I asked you to say any reason why you may not be joined together?  And you said that there was no reason. This is very terrible!”

Beloved, it does not matter the gravity of a lie; all liars, including those who lied to pastors at the point of joining them in marriage, shall have their part in the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8)

The reason why Saul was not pardoned was because he never opened up to God. However, despite all the atrocities David committed, when God confronted him, he confessed and opened up to Him instantly.

Beloved, sincerity increases grace (Ephesians 6:24). Honesty brings grace; deception or crookedness destroys the anointing and you need the anointing to fulfil your destiny. 

*Refuse to allow lies ruin your life.* 

*Remember this:* Sincerity increases grace; deception or crookedness destroys the anointing, and you need the anointing to fulfil your destiny. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Attract the grace of God by sincerity* .

*2. Be sincere before God when you fall and don’t cover your sins* .

*3. Ask God to remain sincere always* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, help me to maintain sincerity before You always, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : When God sees a person living a lie, and behaving a lie; when He sees hypocrisy, He hates it with a passion, because He is the embodiment of truth. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

*DAILY READING: Genesis 21-25* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will become pale!

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord deliver you from every consequence of past lies, deception or sincerity in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM