The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 4th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 4TH JANUARY.

PROMOTE HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south (Psalm 75:6).

When God puts you in a particular job or business, His interest isn’t about the office or your designation. What matters to Him is how effectively you’re using your office to promote His righteousness. He wants you passionate for the Gospel, and the establishment of His Kingdom in the hearts of men and nations of the earth.

Everywhere you are, be busy for the Lord. Stand for Him. You’re His ambassador, and a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:20-21). What counts the most in your life is what you do with the Gospel, for the salvation of men, regardless of your vocation.

The Apostle Paul, in 2 Corinthians 8:23, commended certain individuals who were with him on his missionary journeys. He was proud of their commitment to the Gospel and said, “…they are the messengers of the churches, and the glory of Christ.” What a testimony! Messengers of the churches and the glory of Christ. 

What an honour! It makes no difference where you are, or what your vocation is; see yourself as a sent one, representing the Church and the glory of Christ.

Preach the Gospel. Minister the Word to those in your world. The Bible says He’s made you an “able minister of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life” (2 Corinthians 3:6). You’re God’s mouthpiece; speak for Him! Do His work. Do great things for the Kingdom. Be bold. Let nothing keep you quiet. Keep bearing His message of faith, hope and love with urgency, for the end of all things is near (1 Peter 4:7).

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for the grace you’ve granted me to be relevant in the ministry of the Gospel, preaching and spreading your righteousness around the world. My life is the testimony of your power as I bear witness of Christ and testify of His saving grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:15; 2 Corinthians 5:18; Romans 1:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 4 & Genesis 9-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 2:13-23 & Genesis 4

#TALKINGSESSION 

Blessed Father, You’re so gracious and kind! I give You praise and thanks for Your presence in my life and, for Your grace and blessings upon my life! I am an offspring of the Word; I prosper in all things. 

I am fruitful in every good work. I produce fruits of righteousness because I am righteousness, a tree chosen of and ordained for a life of praise, joy, excellence, victory, and glory.

I thank You for Your anointing is on me to take that quantum leap, and bring in new ideas and innovations that’ll transform the lives of millions around the world positively. 

Thank You for granting me the wisdom and grace to make great things happen for others. I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches and glory. I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ! 

I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance[/url]
[url=http://www.instagram.com/affirmationtrain]in Christ Jesus. Thank You, righteous Father, for blessing me beyond measure and transporting me into the realm where there’re no limitations. 

I walk by faith and not by sight; I live in, and by the Word only. I proclaim that all spiritual blessings in heavenly places are mine, and I walk in victory, righteousness, and dominion forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 4TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: A NEW DAWN.

MEMORISE:

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.  Isaiah 43:19

READ:  Ephesians 5:15-17

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

A new year is a new dawn; it is a fresh opportunity to get things right. Every new year and on every birthday of mine, I consider how far I have come in the assignments God has given me and I have candid conversations with God as to things yet undone. Today I challenge you to also spend time  reflecting
on how far you have come and see if you are really where God expects you to be at this time. If you are lagging behind, then you must take advantage of this new dawn to put everything in its proper place so you can fulfil God's expectations for your life. Remove everything that has been holding you back and grab those things you know will help you move forward. Look back at the mistakes you made in the past
and learn from them; determine never to make them again.

Believe me, the fact that you made it to this year means God is giving you another opportunity to be closer to Him than ever before. This year can mark a new dawn for you spiritually. Decide today that this year, you will live for Him and Him alone. Decide that this year, you will not miss any day of the Open Heavens Devotional as it will help you commune with God daily. Determine that this year, you will spend and be spent for God. Make a commitment to
God that in this year you will please Him by preaching the gospel to every sinner you come across. Promise God that you will fast and won't let your flesh
control you.
A new dawn also means the arrival of joy as we see in the Bible passage below:

"For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5

The year 2020 may have been very challenging and tough for you. Perhaps you lost a loved one, perhaps the COVID-19 pandemic affected your means of livelihood and things just didn't go as you had planned. I have good news for you: It's a new dawn. You may have wept last year, but this year, you will experience joy. As long as you live holy and serve the Lord, this will be your season of joy.

KEY POINT:

Live for God this year and you will experience joy like never before.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Genesis 10-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 10: I'M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY.

1.       I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

o   Refrain:
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2.       My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3.       I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4.       I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_04 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: GREAT EXPLOITS THROUGH EXCELLENCE* 

?️God is ready to make you a person of excellence and distinction in your generation. God wants to distinguish your life in your generation.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. Daniel 6:3.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Daniel was a man of great exploits because he embraced the lifestyle of excellence.

Previously, we saw that Our God is in search of people of excellence who would display His character of excellence to the world (Matthew 5:14-16). We also saw that God found Daniel as a person of excellence, and Daniel distinguished himself in his generation.

Beloved, through the vehicle of excellence, God lifted Daniel to a realm of relevance in both the Kingdom of God and the kingdom of men (Daniel 5:11-31). Through excellence, Daniel became a man of perpetual relevance who outlived four kings(Daniel 1:21, Daniel 6:28). Daniel made great impact; he changed the law of the land and made the king and the entire Babylonian Empire to recognize the living God (Daniel 6:25-27).

The angels of God shut up the mouths of the lions; God did not allow the enemies of Daniel to prevail over him even when they threw him into the lion’s den(Daniel 6:21-24).

Daniel was a man of great exploits because he embraced the lifestyle of excellence. Excellence is a key to great exploits in life. God is ready to make you a person of excellence and distinction in your generation. God wants to distinguish your life in your generation.

My counsel is, embrace the lifestyle of excellence and distinction. Refuse to be a nonentity; have nothing to do with mediocrity.

*Remember this* ?: Daniel was a man of great exploits because he embraced the lifestyle of excellence.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Crave for existence in excellence and distinction* .

*2. Ask God for the fresh baptism of the Spirit of excellence* . 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You baptise me afresh with the Spirit of excellence in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : The way of excellence, at any moment, is higher than the way of mediocrity. It will produce greater opportunities, prosperity, possibilities, security and authority than compromise. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Genesis 16-20.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Flow in the new year with the spirit of excellence in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ?☘️*
*???Morning Dew Special Edition?*

*?KADUNA-Nigeria, West Africa?*

*Monday, 4th January, 2021*

????☕??️???????‍♀️??‍♂️?‍??‍???‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????‍♀️️?️???
*?(A Call For Holiness??‍♀️??‍♂️)*

*?️" 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness."~(Ephesians 4:21-24)*
?
?
⛩️
*✍?There’s a dimension of living you can only experience when you make a decision to please the Father in every area of your life. In that dimension, Jesus becomes real to you and manifests Himself to you. As you discover how to be holy, His power becomes alive in you in this new year.*

*This scripture tells us that righteousness and holiness are two different things. Righteousness is what happened to you when you were born again. You were made righteous when you made Jesus Christ the Lord of your life. He provided right-standing with God for you at the Cross. But holiness is another matter. Exactly what does the word holiness mean? It simply means “separation to God” or “conduct befitting those so separated.” To separate means “to set apart, to disunite, to divide, to sever, to disconnect, to part company, to go in a different direction, to cease to be associated, to become distinct or disengage as cream separates from milk and rises to the top.”*

*Holiness is a decision of your will—it is what you choose to do with your life. It is your conduct—living according to God’s commandments. In short, holiness is doing those things that please Him. It’s what you do with your time and your actions. It is living to please God—and it bears fruit! As Andrew Wommack has said, “Holiness is a*
*fruit, not the root.” While Cosmas Ilechukwu once says, "Living in alignment with the Word of God is a call for holy living." In other words, living a holy life is not the way to God—it is a byproduct of being born again. You don’t live a holy life to get God to love you—He already loves you! You don’t live holy to get saved or to get God to move. You live holy because you are motivated by your relationship with and love for your heavenly Father. You are responding to the love of God rather than trying to get Him to respond to you.*

*So, how can you live a holy life? When you disconnect from the world, flee from temptation and obey God’s Word, you will live a life that is pleasing to the Lord—you will be holy. Make it your priority in this new year 2021 to live holy for Him as you submit to the Word and the guidance of God's Spirit: You'll truly experience the exceeding joy of serving the Lord this year and beyond as Jesus tarries! Hallelujah!*

*?While reading this devotional if you have not receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior pray this prayer: "Heavenly Father,  I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ, is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sin and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*

*It's me saying: you're greatly loved and appreciated!*

*Shalom?*

*?Goodmorning highly esteemed distinguished ladies & gentlemen: Its promises to be an awesome New Week loaded with the Miraculous ? for you and loved ones! The pandemic is defeated with the blood of the Lamb & through the words of our Testimonies! The LORD will supply your need according to His riches in Glory, "He Says"...Watch out?: the glory of the later shall exceed the former as you stay faithful to His Word??*

*(Adverts)*
*??️Consultant: [Archi-Built Concept (Nig) Ltd] E-mail?Archibuiltconcept2020@gmail.com* *Call/Inbox:???* *+2348036534062*
*+2348051388206*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
*☦️?CRM-World Congress Coming Soon In August, 2021, Pray, prepare & Plan to Attend?️??*

*?⛪CRM-Family  Kaduna State Chapter: Specially Invites You To Our Services??*

*✅Wednesdays: 5: 30pm [Word Exposition]*
*✅Fridays: 5:30pm [Miracle Hour ]*
*✅Sunday: 9:00am @NO:1 Libya Street Off Egypt Road, By Narayi Junction, Behind Space 2000, Barnawa, Kaduna South, KADUNA, Nigeria??.*

*⛪Greetings From All Of Us @CRM-Family  Worldwide??*

*Jesus Is Lord✅*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM