The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 3rd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 3RD DECEMBER.

THE WORD AND YOUR EXPERIENCE

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Timothy 6:12).

There’re people who say they pray and don’t receive answers. Some others lament that they gave so much to God, but never received much in return. There’re also those who say, “I’ve been speaking the Word over my body for a long time, yet I’m sick.” If you’ve found yourself in a similar situation, here’s something you should know: Your experience should never affect your confidence in the Word. The Word never fails.

The Word of God is truth, irrespective of what your experiences might be. Just because it’s been several days or months and there’s still no change as you expect doesn’t mean the Word isn’t working. You must understand that Christian growth and maturity is progressive and there’s a fight of faith.

There’s also the issue of your limited knowledge of the Word. Perhaps you don’t know enough on the subject you’re dealing with. Therefore, what you’re supposed to do is to keep feeding on the Word and exercising your faith. It’s a training.

If, for example, at a certain time in your life, it took you a while to use your faith to accomplish a certain goal, don’t be discouraged. Rather, grow your faith to the level where it can produce that same result anytime you want it! If it took you three months the first time, tell yourself, “Next time, I’ll get it in a week or even less.” Then, begin to study and meditate on the Word with your new goal in focus.

That’s how you train yourself in the Word and in the faith life; you don’t give up! You stand your ground, confident that God’s Word will prevail over circumstances and put you over all the time.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the veracity of your Word. Irrespective of the adversities I face, I stay on your Word! Every unfavourable situation aligns with my nature as an associate of the God-kind. I keep my eyes on the Word, and I win always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Jonah 2:8; Romans 4:18-20; Hebrews 11:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 3 & Genesis 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 2:1-12 & Genesis 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my mind is anointed to think excellent thoughts. I am always inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. 

The Word of God is building my faith strong and exposing me to the realities of the Kingdom. My faith will never stand on the wisdom of men but on the Word of God. 

I choose to walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions! With my spirit, I take a hold of the realities of the Kingdom, walking in divine health, prosperity, favour, and victory. 

My life only goes in the upward and forward direction because the Father has chosen and ordained me to be productive in all aspects of my life! My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural accomplishment! 

The eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see the right opportunities and I am well positioned to eat of the good of the land. I know what to do; I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I have received from the Holy Spirit and the Word. 

I am making progress and winning every day, by the power of the spirit which is at work in me mightily. Glory to God!

God bless you

[Image: 20201230_0922582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 3RD JANUARY 2021

TOPIC: IF ONLY YOU KNEW

MEMORISE:
Psalm 91:7
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

READ: Psalm 91
91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.  91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.  91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.  91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;  91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.  91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.  91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.  91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;  91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.  91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.  91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.  91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.  91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.  91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

There are lots of battles God fights for us that we know nothing about. Many of such battles take place when we are sleeping, working or even relaxing. It is a big error for anyone to think that he is alive by his own power or not to thank God every day for all that He does. 

One day God decided to give me a glimpse of the battles He fights for me that I am not aware of. l was a lecturer at the University of Ilorin at the time. In those days, I used to leave the campus after my morning lectures and drive home for lunch since my house was not too far away from the school. I would also rest a little before returning to the campus to take my afternoon classes. One afternoon, I came home as usual, finished my lunch and lay on the couch to rest for a little while. I did not intend to sleep but I closed my eyes because I was already a Pastor then and my sitting room was always busy with people going in and out of the house. If they saw my eyes closed, they would know I was resting and not disturb me. Suddenly, I felt someone looming over me. The person held my hands and legs then drew closer to kiss me. At first, I thought it was my wife, then it suddenly occurred to me that whoever could hold my hands and legs at the same time had to be really tall and strong, so l opened my eyes and the person disappeared.

After this incident I felt a cold sensation run through my body but I soon forgot about it and went for my afternoon lectures. Immediately after my lectures I started vomiting and stooling. When I drove back home, I had to practically crawl out of the car to get into the house. I was in the toilet when I cried "Daddy, what is this? I am Your son, how can this be happening to me?" He replied "Son, l just wanted you to have a little taste of the unseen battles I fight for you constantly." After that the stooling stopped.

You may not know it but God loves you so much that He is fighting for you day and night. He is not only fighting for you; He is fighting for your loved ones as well because He knows that whatever affects them will affect you. Therefore, give Him thanks daily. Praise His name with all your heart. Stand tall with the confidence that God is on your side and you are more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37).

PRAYER POINT:
Father, thank You for all the battles you are fighting for me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Genesis 7-9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 19: Praise Him, Praise Him, Jesus our blessed Redeemer

1 Praise Him, Praise Him, Jesus our blessed Redeemer,
Sing O earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail him! Hail Him highest arch-angels in glory.
Strength and honour give to His holy name.
Like a shepherd Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long.
O ye, saints that dwell on the mountain of Zion.
Praise Him! Praise Him! ever in joyful song.

2. Praise Him, Praise Him, Jesus our blessed Redeemer,
For our sins He suffer'd and bled and died;
He, our rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail him! Hail him! Jesus the crucified.
Loving Saviour, meekly enduring sorrow,
Crowned with thorns that cruelly pierced His brow;
Once for us rejected, despised and forsaken.
Prince of Glory, ever triumphant now.

3. Praise Him, Praise Him Jesus our blessed Redeemer,
Heav'nly portals loud with hosannahs ring;
Jesus Saviour, reigneth forever and ever.
Crown Him, Crown Him prophet and priest and King!
Death is vanquished! Tell it with joy ye faithful.
Where is now thy victory, boasting grave?
Jesus lives! No longer thy portals are cheerless,
Jesus lives, the mighty and strong to save.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_03 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: ARROGANCE – THE DEPRIVATION OF DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS* 

?️Beloved, pride makes people too arrogant to be instructed. Do not allow arrogance to deprive you of instructions that will lift you this year. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. Proverbs 11:2

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Pride makes people too arrogant to be instructed.

Many years ago when we were about to start the work of this Ministry that God called us into, I went to see a man of God in another town to show him the vision I got about the Ministry. A pastor, who was in Abuja at that time, was also there to see the same man of God that I went to see. 

As I was telling the older man of God about my vision, this other pastor began to say to me in the presence of the older man of God, “Abuja already has enough churches. Look at this church for instance; they have many branches in Abuja. Look at this other one, they have many branches also.” Then the older man of God told him, “Is he talking to you? Are you the one he came to see? Leave him alone.” 

After this, I came back to Abuja and then the Ministry started. God gave us explosive speed and progress. Then one day, the same man who said Abuja already had enough churches came to see me in my office. 

He said to me, “We thank God for what God is doing in your Ministry. Please, what is the secret of church growth?” And before I could say one word, he continued, “I know there is a need for a solid prayer life, the study of the Bible, etc.” 

He began to answer the question he asked. When he was through talking, I told him, “You know it all! There is no need for me to say anything more. So, go ahead and do what you already know.” Obviously, he came to show what he knew. 

Beloved, pride makes people too arrogant to be instructed. Do not allow arrogance to deprive you of instructions that will lift you this year. Humble yourself this year and ask both God and the right people questions so you can make progress in life.

*Remember this* ?: Pride makes people too arrogant to be instructed.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Humble yourself before God and people to get the right instruction* .

*2. Adjust your mind to learn from anything and anybody so as to advance in life* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to resist the temptation of becoming too arrogant to be instructed. Help me Lord to learn from anything, everything and everyone, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : You could also be defiled by pride and arrogance. Some people are as ostentatious as a peacock. And you know pride reminds God about Satan. It is defilement of the spirit. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Genesis 11-15* 

*AMAZING FACT* :A group of owls is called a parliament.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: I speak victory for you over the spell of pride this year in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM