The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 1st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 1ST JAN 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seekSmile for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things (Matthew 6:31-32).

Why should anyone read this and still fret about anything in life? The one who has told you not to worry about tomorrow is the owner of tomorrow; He’s aware that everything you require for an excellent life has already been made available. So, refuse to be burdened with stress and anxiety.

Don’t worry about your work, family, business, finances, or anything. Worry is fear in disguise. It’s fear of negative possibilities; the imminence of unwanted outcomes. Fear attracts its images. If you keep worrying about getting sick, for example, soon enough, you’ll fall sick.

The cure for worrying is living in God’s Word. Jesus said, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light” (Matthew 11:28-30). Philippians 4:6 says, “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”

Act on the Word. Rather than worry, receive whatever you require, and live in the consciousness of Christ’s victory, grace and abundant provisions. Anything short of a life of absolute joy and fulfilment in Christ Jesus isn’t God’s best for you.

Hebrews 4:3 says, “For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said….”*_ God finished all His works from the foundation of the world before He made man and rested from His works. That’s the same life He’s given us; a life free of struggles.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for dispelling every form of anxiety in my heart through the Word. I have already overcome Satan, the world and every crisis, being conscious that the greater One lives in me. I live in the peace and provisions of Christ. You’ve perfected all that concerns me. The peace of God which passes all understanding mantles my heart and mind, in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 4:6 AMPC
Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 1 & Genesis 1-2

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 1:1-14 & Genesis 1

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Name of Jesus is named upon me. I live daily in His Name; for God has highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name that is above every name, that at the Name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. 

I live in, and by, the Name of Jesus, and I rule and dominate my world by the power of that Name. I have the seal of God on me, designating me a child
of divine destiny, living out, and fulfilling His purpose in the earth. I’ve been granted the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. 

Now, I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, to deal excellently in life. I live over and above the natural courses of life, the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness. 

I am not moved by what I feel, see, or perceive through the senses! I am born again and full of the Holy Ghost, with the very life of Christ in me. I am not ordinary! 

My mind and affections are set on the Lord and things pertaining to Christ, His Gospel, and eternal Kingdom.

I am strengthened, energized, and emboldened to preach the Gospel, and I am doing it fervently, hauling men from darkness into the kingdom of light, and the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you and Happy New year

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 1ST JANUARY 2021

THEME: IN THE BEGINNING, GOD SAID

MEMORISE:
Genesis  1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

READ: Genesis 1:1-5
1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.  

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.  

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

When God speaks, it is done. This is because there is power in His word (Hebrews 4:12). I congratulate you today because the Almighty who knows no impossibility (Luke 1:37) is saying to you on the very first day of this year that you will never suffer again. Everything He has planned for you shall come to pass this year in Jesus’ name. 

However, you must become a member of God’s family for His word to impact your life positively. To have the Light of God in your life throughout this year, you must repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord. It is impossible for your ”New Year Resolutions” to withstand the test of temptations without the power in the blood of Jesus that was shed for the remission of sins (Matthew 26:28).

After inviting Jesus to become the Lord over your life, you must ensure that you continue to dwell in Him permanently. He is the only Light that can keep you out of darkness and see you successfully through this year and beyond (John 8:12).

Darkness is the opposite of light and it represents all forms of evil. Thus, when God commands light into anyone or anything, it simply means that darkness has been ruling over that person or thing. From the Bible reading of today, you will see that the world was deep in chaos, darkness and was without form. However, God spoke, as He is speaking to you on this significant day. He said ”...Iet there be light” and there was light. Today, I command light to shine into your life and repel every form of darkness, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

The Lord has promised us that as we walk in the Light, we will fellowship with Him, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son will cleanse us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Remain faithful to your decision to follow Jesus throughout this year and your mouth will be full of testimonies of God's goodness in the mighty name of Jesus. 

If anybody asks you why you are so sure, tell the fellow that it is because God has said it. Hallelujah! 
Happy NewYear!

PRAYER POINT:
Father, thank You for bringing me into another year. Please, let the power in Your word bring Your promises to pass in my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Genesis 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS

1. "Great is thy faithfulness"
O God my Father!
There is no shadow of turning with Thee:
Thou changest not, Thy compassion, they fail not,
As Thou has been Thou forever will be.

Chorus
"Great is Thy faithfulness!"
"Great is Thy faithfulness!"
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided -
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

2. Summer and winter, and spring time and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
Seeds Of Destiny

BEGINNING WITH GOD THROUGH INQUIRY 

By DIGC  01 January 2021.

One way to begin with God and to have the most fruitful and fulfilling year is by engaging in prayer of enquiry.

SCRIPTURE: And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Acts 9:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: One way to begin with God and to have the most fruitful and fulfilling year is by engaging in prayer of enquiry.

Happy New Year! You are welcome to the year 2021. In this New Year, God shall do new things in your life in Jesus’ Name (Isaiah 43:19). 

Today, being the first day of the year, 2021, it is very important to begin the journey of the year with God in order to know and walk in His purpose for your life. God knows the end of a thing from the beginning because He is the Beginning and the End (Rev.22:13). 

Now, one way to begin with God and to have the most fruitful and fulfilling year is by engaging in prayer of enquiry. This is a situation where you ask God specific questions at the place of prayer and you trust Him for definite answers. This is my usual practice at crucial points of my life.

Many years ago, I was at a junction of life. My wife and I had different great opportunities and openings. We had offers to the United Kingdom for further studies in Medicine and probably to practice there. In fact, at that time, there were about three different openings. 

So, I decided to wait on God for three days in prayer and fasting. I asked Him, “O Lord, what do you want to do with my life? I have several openings, which direction do you want me to go?”

As I prayed, I didn’t hear anything from the Lord the first day. Then in the evening on the second day, God began to speak to me: “The time for the call that I have been talking to you about has come”. He asked me to come to the city of Abuja and also gave me further details concerning the Ministry.  

Beloved, we have the God Who gives direction. If He doesn’t speak to you through the inner voice, He will speak to you through dreams, visions or revelations.  

My counsel is, begin with God this year through prayer of inquiry to know what He wants you to do with your life.

Remember this: One way to begin with God and to have the most fruitful and fulfilling year is by engaging in prayer of enquiry.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to find out from God His plans for your life and destiny this year.

2. Take out some days to be alone with God to know His mind for your life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You draw me closer to Your Presence. I ask for the revelation of Your purpose for my life this year, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PATH OF VISION.

QUOTE: Be very sensitive. Do not take spiritual signals for granted. Many people do not know what we call a burden for prayer. If you find yourself in the midst of people and all of a sudden, you feel like moving aside to pray, move! Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 1-5

AMAZING FACT: At birth, baby kangaroos are only about an inch long – no bigger than a large water bug or a queen bee. But the wonder of growth makes them big animals.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord bring clarity to you regarding the year ahead of you. It shall be well in Jesus’ Name.
*MORNING TEA ☕*

*I WISH YOU A HAPPY AND A PROSPEROUS 2021*

*FRIDAY 1 JANUARY 2021 ?*

*RUN WITH PURPOSE⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE ?*  
I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing.
_*(1 Corinthians 9:26, NLT)*_

_*1 Corinthians 9:26 KJV*_
I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air.

*TODAY’S WORD ?*
With the new year comes fresh starts, resolutions, and new beginnings. It's a good time to reevaluate what you're doing. Refocus your life. Get rid of any distractions. Paul said every step he took was purposeful. When we understand the value of time and see each day of the coming year as the gift that it is, it helps us to keep the right perspective.

GOD has entrusted you with His life. He's put gifts and talents on the inside. You're not just on planet earth taking up space. You're a person of destiny. With that gift of life comes a responsibility to develop your talents, to pursue your dreams, and to become who GOD’s created you to be. Have you set short-term and long-term goals for your life? Do you have a plan? 

_*What specific steps will you take to improve your use of time and start taking steps toward your goals and becoming who GOD’s created you to be?*_

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY ??* 
"Father, thank You for the new year ahead and new beginnings. Help me to reevaluate what I am doing, to refocus my life, and to get rid of anything that's distracting me from Your plan for my life. I want to run this year with Your purpose before me. In *JESUS*' Name, Amen."

O GOD Our Help In Ages Past 

https://youtu.be/yKP_XxCBDZY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM