The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 31st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 31ST DECEMBER.

IT WAS FOR YOUR SAKE

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich (2 Corinthians 8:9).

The verse above isn’t referring to spiritual riches and spiritual poverty. When you study the entire chapter in context, you’d understand Paul was dealing with financial and material prosperity. For our sake, Jesus laid down His reputation, His riches and wealth; He laid down everything and identified Himself with us, and took our place. 

He became us. Everything He did was for our sake. He wasn’t poor, but He became poor for your sake. In the same way, you weren’t rich, but now in Him, you’ve been made rich, just as in Him you’ve been made righteous.

An understanding of this truth will cause you to walk in your heritage in Christ; your wealthy place in God. Your trust shouldn’t be in the government, the society or in the job that you do. Your trust shouldn’t be in any banking reform. Your trust has to be in the Word. 

He already became poor so that you, through His poverty, might become rich. Now, you’re to step into what He’s done for you and who He’s made you. You’re to walk in the glory that He’s brought you into. That was the essence of His suffering: “...the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow” (1 Peter 1:11). The glory now follows. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I acknowledge my great inheritance in Christ and the place of greatness and abundance you’ve brought me into. I vehemently reject poverty, lack, penury and want, but consciously choose the joyful, prosperous life in Christ. I walk in righteousness, health, victory and success, which are my heritage in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Galatians 3:29; 2 Corinthians 8:9 AMPC;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 22 & Malachi 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 22:11-21 & Malachi 3-4

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me Your Word, a material to build my life with, and usher myself into higher levels of glory, promotions, victories, and success. 

As I meditate on the Word, Your wisdom exudes from me, and Your grace causes me to be fruitful and productive in all things, and function excellently.

Today, I declare that the Lord is the strength of my life; therefore, there’s no room for weakness in me. I am sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, and nothing is impossible to me.

The Lord has set me on high; Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling! Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for He’s my shield and eternal protection. Hallelujah!

I am filled with the knowledge of God’s Word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Nothing is a mystery to me, because as I stay with the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ! I live triumphantly today and always because I live by the knowledge of God’s Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2020

THEME: A NEW YEAR COMETH.

MEMORISE:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  Philippians 4:13

READ:  Psalm 90:12

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

We have come to the end of another year. a new year begins tomorrow. At the end of a season, it is important that you sit and review the season.

Review all that happened or didn’t in every aspect of your life in 2020. Did you experience any progress in your career? Did you draw closer to God this year? did your relationship with loved ones get better this year? you know the important areas of your life; do a review.

After your review, you will see areas where you need to improve. The opportunity to improve starts now; grab it with faith in God for a better year. list the things you want to achieve in the new year and put things in place to ensure you achieve them.

If for example, you want to live a better spiritual life, but there is a partner you keep committing fornication or adultery with, then it is time to delete that fellow’s number and cut all ties with him/her. Hebrews 12:1 says:
“Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,”

Let the word of God guide you in all matters. Psalm 37:5 tells us to:

“Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”

Beloved, your decisions and actions now will determine how year 2021 will be for you. If there are things you want to stop in your life, you had better not carry them into 2021 and if there are things you want start in your life, bring them in now. You have a chance to write your own history in 2021; don’t miss it.

May the Almighty God bless you tremendously in the coming year in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

PRAYER POINT:

Declare the things that you want in the year 2021. It will be a greater year for you than all those that had come before it, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Revelation 21-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22: O LORD MY GOD!

1.       O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

Refrain:
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!

2.       When through the woods, and forest glades I wander,
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees.
When I look down, from lofty mountain grandeur
And see the brook, and feel the gentle breeze.

3.       Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,

4.       And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing;
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin.

5.       Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,

6.       When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation,
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart.
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration,
And then proclaim: "My God, how great Thou art!"

7.       Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_31 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: CROSSING OVER WITHOUT REPROACH* 

?️No reproach is permitted to go with you into the year 2021 – whether it is the reproach of your nation, city and territory, or the reproach of your life and family; it is terminated today in Jesus’ Name. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?:  And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day. Joshua 5:9 

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: No reproach is permitted to go with you into the year 2021.

Today is a very significant and strategic day in our lives. It is the last day of the year 2020, the day that marks a crossover into a new season, 2021.

We are grateful to God for His faithfulness and mercy on our lives from the beginning of the year 2020 till date. 

Beloved, today being the day we are crossing over into a new season, God is ready to roll away every reproach in your life.

Today, I decree that anything that is called a reproach in your life in the year 2020 will end today in Jesus’ Name. No reproach is permitted to go with you into the year 2021 – whether it is the reproach of your nation, city and territory, or the reproach of your life and family; it is terminated today in Jesus’ Name. No reproach is permitted to cross tonight, in Jesus’ Name.

Sometime ago, a paralyzed woman was watching the crossover service of 31 December 2012 via Dunamis Television in her home. While watching, the Power of God hit her in her house and she was healed. God seemed to say to her, “You cannot be lame into 2013. You are not permitted to crawl into 2013. You are not permitted to be crippled into the coming New Year”.

Beloved, that grace of God that rolled away the reproach of that crippled woman many years ago is still at work today. I decree to you by the apostolic and prophetic mantle of fire on my life, that everything that is called a reproach in your life – be it barrenness, childlessness, marital disfavour, poverty, sickness and confusion, etc., is rolled away from your life now and forever in Jesus’ Name. 

*Remember this* ?: No reproach is permitted to go with you into the year 2021.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message once again* .

*2. Connect to the prophetic mood of today’s message and ask God to terminate any reproach in your life* .

*3. Endeavour not to miss the crossover service of today* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask that You roll away every reproach in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??CROSS OVER SERVICE 2012.* 

*QUOTE* : Beloved, do not leave your life to chance. Do not live at random. Between now and this time next year, what do you expect? Put it into writing. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Revelation 20-22* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A herd of sixty cows is capable of producing a ton of milk in less than a day.

*PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION* ??️: I decree your cross over without any carry over today in Jesus’ Name.

*Compliments of the season ??‍?*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 31 DECEMBER 2020?*

*ENLARGE YOUR TERRITORY⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
Now Jabez called on the GOD of Israel, saying, "Oh that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from harm that it may not pain me!" And GOD granted him what he requested. 
_*(1 Chronicles 4:10, NASB)*_

_*1 Chronicles 4:10 KJV*_
And Jabez called on the GOD of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And GOD granted him that which he requested.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
In 1 Chronicles 4, Jabez was a man that people said was supposed to have trouble and heartache and lived depressed and defeated, but he shook off the negative mentality. Despite how people labeled him, he had the boldness to ask big, that GOD would bless him and enlarge his territories. He was saying, “GOD, let me see abundance. Let me see more of Your favor.” And GOD blessed him indeed.

Like Jabez, you may have plenty of reasons to settle where you are - what you didn’t get, what people said, how impossible it looks. The odds may be against you, but the good news is that GOD is for you. He wants your new year, your life and everything about you to be successful and wonderful. He knows how to make up for what you didn’t get. He can thrust you further than you ever imagined, but you have to pray bold prayers. Ask in spite of what the circumstances look like and what people are telling you. Ask in spite of what the enemy keeps whispering in your ears. If you’re going to beat the odds, stand out in the crowd and reach your best life, you have to learn this principle of asking big.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father in heaven, today I open my heart to You and ask You to bless me. I ask You to increase me in every area and teach me to be faithful to You always. In *JESUS*’ Name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM