The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 29th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 29TH DECEMBER.

EXPRESS HIS NATURE

And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude], And put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God’s image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:23-24 AMPC).

Being born again, you have the life and nature of God. You were recreated in righteousness and true holiness, to express the will and nature of the Father. Your spirit was recreated in the image and likeness of God. In other words, you were created to be like Him, and to function like Him.

It’s thus possible for you to express His will and nature, His life and divine attributes that are in your spirit. The Spirit’s admonition in our opening verse to “Put on the new man which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness” simply means to express His life of righteousness in you. In every matter, in every place, at every opportunity, let His righteousness be expressed through you. 

In anything that you’re involved in, you bear testimony by your life, actions and words to the character of God! Hallelujah!

You’re His expression and extension to your world; this has always been His dream: to express Himself fully in, and through you. Only through you can He show forth His goodness, grace, wisdom and excellence to the world. The natural or unregenerate man can’t know who God is until they meet you.

Make it your life’s work that through the Holy Spirit, everywhere you are, you’ll manifest Christ; you’ll manifest His glory; you’ll express the God-life, for that’s your calling.

CONFESSION

I give expression to the life of Christ and His nature of righteousness in me. I’m His extension in the world today, manifesting His glory, majesty, dominion, wisdom and strength. 

Through me, He establishes His righteousness and love in the earth and in the hearts of men. His righteousness continually reigns through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 1:30; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 20 & Zechariah 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 21:13-27 & Zechariah 13-14

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I am grateful that You made me a peculiar treasure unto You, and called me to a life of glory, excellence, and dominion. 

Thank You for setting me on the path of life: the path of righteousness and glory, in Christ Jesus! I walk in divine wisdom, today and always. 

Thank You for giving me Your Word to live by. I affirm the Lordship, majesty, honour, and glory of Christ overeverything that concerns me: my health, academics, family, finances, and ministry. 

Therefore, I experience continuous victories, absolute peace, joy, prosperity, and divine health. I am born of the Spirit, and I am fully yielded to His leading, guidance and control; His truth and wisdom are the forces of my life, propelling me from glory to glory as I walk in the paths prearranged for me by God.

I am fulfilling His perfect will and living out my destiny in Him. God’s inherent ability is in
me to prosper in all that I do. As the seed of Abraham, everything that is connected to me is blessed—my finances, business, job, family, etc.

I walk in the consciousness that I am blessed to be a blessing. My words are spirit, and life, infused with power and divine energy to prevail over circumstances. 

The words of Christ dwell in me richly, in all wisdom, and my words are filled with inspiration, healing, comfort, hope, love, and power, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 29TH DECEMBER 2020.

THEME: SEEK GOD’S HELP.

MEMORISE:

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Psalm 46:1

READ:  Psalm 121:1-8

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Often I see a lot of people going through life on their own. They try to do everything by their knowledge and power. Though they  achieve some level of success and celebrate it, I pity them because they have no idea how much higher they could have gone if only they had consulted God for help. When you try to do it all by yourself, you age faster and can easily get frustrated, but when you let God help you, when you relax and let Him carry you on His wings, your burden is transferred to Him. I used to try to do things by my abilities before. I wanted the church to grow, so I was doing everything in my power to bring that to pass. One day however, I noticed a strand of grey hair on my head at the age of forty. I asked God why I should be having grey hair at that young age and He said, “Aren’t you the one who wants to do everything yourself?” From that day, I surrendered all to God. After a while, the grey hair disappeared and the church grew faster than I had expected, without any stress on me.

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.”   Psalm 121:1-2

Our eyes must always be lifted to God for help- not people, not the government, not the church or anyone else; but God alone. Yes, God can raise people to help us like He did for Adam. Adam was in need of help in the garden od Eden; God recognized this and gave him Eve.

“And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.”  Genesis 2:18

If however, you are not in God’s kingdom, how would you expect His help when He has said a kingdom divided against itself shall be desolate? (Matthew 12:25)

When you surrender all to Him and seek His face, He will raise helpers for you. Helpers you never knew existed will come your way today in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Lord, I look up to You alone; please send help to solve all my problems, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Revelation 12-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1.       My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2.       May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3.       While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4.       When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_29 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: WALKING IN BITTERNESS – WALKING IN DARKNESS* 

?️ No one who lives in darkness can enter heaven. Anyone who hates his brother is walking in darkness and no dark soul can cross the gate of heaven.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. 1 John 2:9-11.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Everyone who lives in bitterness is in darkness.

The way of bitterness is the way of darkness. The meaning is, when a person is walking in bitterness, he is walking in darkness. Our anchor Scripture confirms that walking in hatred, bitterness, or unforgiveness is walking in darkness. 

God is light. The question is: is it possible for light and darkness to unite? God is light and heaven is light (Revelation 21:23). So, no one who lives in darkness can enter heaven. Anyone who hates his brother is walking in darkness and no dark soul can cross the gate of heaven.

When you walk in bitterness and you appear at the gate of heaven, the angel of God may probably tell you something like, “We have your record. You have been in church for more than 25 years but you have lived in bitterness. Since anyone who walks in bitterness abides in darkness and heaven is a place of absolute light; there is no admission for darkness. You are cast into hell, the place of darkness” (Matthew 25:30). Anyone who lives in bitterness is in darkness – he is refused entry into heaven which is a place of light and admitted into hell which is a place of utter darkness. When you live in bitterness, you are living in darkness, the darkness of hell from the earth. Beloved, shun the lifestyle of bitterness. You will not miss it in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: Everyone who lives in bitterness is in darkness.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to live in darkness through living in bitterness* .

*2. Do not let any form of grudge settle in your heart* .

*3. Make up your mind to forgive people ahead of time, even before they offend you* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, thank You for showing me Your love by reminding me of the consequences of bitterness. I receive the grace to live in love towards everyone, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE HELL-WAY OF BITTERNESS (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Bitterness can be responsible for unfulfilment in life and destiny, unanswered prayers, strange illnesses, limitations and bondages. Culled from “AM I BITTER?” by Dr Becky Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Revelation 14-16* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Our eyes remain the same size as they were at birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to escape the trap of bitterness be released for you in Jesus’ Name. 

*Compliments of the season ???*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 29 DECEMBER 2020?*

*DON’T MISS THIS SEASON OF GRACE⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*  
For the turning away of the simple will slay them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them. 
_*(Proverbs 1:32, NKJV)*_

_*Proverbs 1:32 KJV*_
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
GOD will never ask you to do something without giving you the ability to do it. You may get passive or complacent and think, “Yes, I know I need to do that. Maybe next week.” Well, next week turns into next month. Next month turns into next year. When we put off what GOD has told us to do, we miss that season of grace. But if you’ll deal with things as soon as GOD brings them to light, you’ll have a special grace, a special empowerment. You’ll feel GOD’s enabling power helping you to do it. 

Today, is there something you’re putting off? Something you know in your heart that you are supposed to do? Don’t let the season of grace pass. Shake off the complacency. Your destiny stands before you. GOD has something amazing in your future. Be bold; be strong. Step out in faith, be obedient, and embrace the good things GOD has in store for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for the grace to do exactly what You’ve called me to do. I choose to step out in faith; I choose to follow Your commands. I choose to be faithful because I know that You are faithful. I love You and bless You today and always in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM