The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 28th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY 28 DECEMBER 2020

MEMORIZE SCRIPTURES.

PASTOR CHRIS

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success(Joshua 1:8).

Today, having several Bible translations and the emergence of Bibles in electronic devices has made it increasingly difficult for many to memorise Scriptures. Very easily, you can search and locate verses, and in different translations, at the click or push of a button. But this shouldnt take the place or relegate the importance of memorizing scriptures as part of your personal spiritual growth.

Memorising Scriptures helps you exercise your mind to retain the Word of God. Your mind is the doorway to your spirit (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Word of God has to be in your consciousness to produce results in your life. When its in your consciousness, itll be in your mouth; and the Word in your mouth is a creative force.

As you read your Bible, pick out striking verses and recite them repeatedly by heart. This is the beginning of meditation, and the more you do this, the more the Word will gain the ascendancy in your spirit.

Set the target to memorize a verse of scripture per day and measure your progress in it. Youd be amazed at the impact of the Word in your life.

PRAYER

The Word of God is working mightily in me, prevailing in every area of my life, making me excellent in all things and in every way. As I meditate on the Word, my profiting appears to all! I walk in victory, heaping success upon success, reigning and ruling over circumstances, in Jesus Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Timothy 4:8; Deuteronomy 11:18; Jeremiah 15:16

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 19:11-21 & Zechariah 9-11

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 21:1-12 & Zechariah 11-12

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the privilege of having insight into the mysteries of Your eternal Kingdom. I’ve become a dispenser of the unsearchable riches of Christ.

Through me, Your wisdom is manifested, Your grace is showcased, and the love of Christ is demonstrated to my world. Your purpose for my life is established in
my heart.

I was born to bring You glory and honour. I live to fulfil my destiny in Christ, taking a hold of the divine vision and revelation to bring you glory. 

Thank You for positioning me for glory, success, and excellence, having granted me everything I need to live victoriously in the earth, to the glory of Your Name

Today, I am piloted by Your Word and the Spirit into the realm of glory, where I rule and reign with You forever. I king in every aspect of life; I disallow sickness, disease, poverty, and defeat in my life and the lives of my loved ones. 

I unleash the forces of health, prosperity, and victory in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you[Image: 20201212_0550462.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 28TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: PRAYER FOR YEAR 2021.

MEMORISE:

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.  Psalm 37:5

READ:  Psalm 37:1-5

1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

PRAYERS:

Praise God for the year 2021, praise Him for every single month of the year. Thank Him for preserving you all through the outgoing year.

Lord, keep me alive to see 2021 in sound mind and divine health in the mighty name of Jesus.

Father let me experience many significant breakthroughs in the coming year.

Father uncover and destroy every ambush laid ahead for me by the enemy in the coming year.

Father please make year 2021 my best year yet in the mighty name of Jesus.

Father, help me to know You more, love You more and serve You more in year 2021.

Father, if You tarry, by the end of year 2021, let me look back and say “Indeed the Lord has helped me greatly”.

Father, in 2021, I will not expend my resources on sickness, court case, funerals or anything evil.

Father, let all Your plans for me in year 2021 be fulfilled in the mighty name of Jesus.

Father, put Your shield of protection around me and my loved ones in the coming year.

Father, give me Your joy in the coming year- joy in my family, in my workplace, in Your Church, joy all around in the mighty name of Jesus.

Special prayer request for year 2021.

I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your request concering 2021 in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Have faith in God that 2021 will be your best year yet and so shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Revelation 6-11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1.       There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o   Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2.       There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3.       There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4.       There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5.       There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_28 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: BITTERNESS AND SEPARATION BETWEEN MAN AND GOD* 

?️When people have no love in their lives, there is automatic separation between them and God.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. Isaiah 59:1-2.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: When people have no love in their lives, there is automatic separation between them and God.

Sometime ago, I heard a story of a young man whose father divorced his mother when he was a little boy. He became a man of almost forty years of age but had never seen his mother because he was bitter with her. According to him, he had never felt or encountered God’s presence in church all his life, obviously because there was a fence of separation around his life.  

But one day, he came to church, and heard a message on bitterness. This message filled his heart with remorse, and he began to look for his mother’s phone number. He connected with his mother, forgave her and they reconciled.  He said after he did that, he began to feel the presence of God that he had never felt before. He felt the Presence of God that bitterness and unforgiveness separated him from. 

Think about this: is it possible for someone to be separated from God on earth because of bitterness and get to heaven by chance? If God couldn’t cope with you on earth because of bitterness, can He cope with your bitterness in heaven? The same nature inside you – the nature of bitterness, hatred or unforgiveness, that makes God not to come near you on earth, will make Him not to grant you entry into heaven. 

Beloved, this will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. Indeed, when people have no love in their lives, there is automatic separation between them and God.

*Remember this* ?: When people have no love in their lives, there is automatic separation between them and God.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind not to be separated from God* .

*2. Deal with the spirit of bitterness at the place of prayer* .

*3. Promptly forgive everyone you need to forgive* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask that You help me not to be separated from You. Rid from my life every lifestyle that will jeopardise my relationship with You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE HELL-WAY OF BITTERNESS (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : In response to God's kindness therefore, you must determine to come out of bitterness and begin to live a life of praise and celebration to God and make a determination never to walk yourself back into the realm of bitterness again.

Culled from “AM I BITTER?” by Dr Becky Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Revelation 11-13* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Your right lung can take in more air than your left.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every spell/yoke of bitterness on your life is broken now in Jesus’ Name

*Compliments of the season ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM