The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 25th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY .*

Friday, December 25th .

Pastor Chris

_*For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew]...[living the good life which He prearranged and made readyfor us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).*_

Jesus was born that men may have, and live the good life, as ourtheme scripture reveals. In John 10:10 AMPC, He said, _*“...Icame that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance(to the full, till it overflows).”*_

You weren’t born to merely live, but to live the good life which He prepared for you ahead of time—an excellent life. Now, you can be full of enthusiasm, joy and strength, doing great things, blessing your worldevery day. It can be Christmas for you every day! That’s God’s plan andHis Word to you even now; and His Word to you is all that matters.

You have something to celebrate, not just this season, but everyday: His life in you; His Word in your spirit. No matter where you are inthis world, no matter the challenges you may have faced, you can shout,“I’m free” because Jesus gave you a life that’s beyond this world, a life that’s superior to the decadence and corruption of this failing world; a lifethat’s divine; untainted and immune to sickness, disease and infirmities; alife that’s indestructible. Glory to God!

Maybe you’ve been living in fear because of an unfavourablediagnosis from the doctors about your health; the life in you is superior tosickness. You’ve arrived in the place where sickness and disease havelost their grip on you. Let go of the fears. Walk in the truth; live in thetruth.

The truth is that you have the God-life in you; you’re an offspring ofthe Word. Greater is He that’s in you than any sickness that may attemptto fasten itself on you. You’ve overcome diabetes, heart trouble, chestpain, cancer, fibroid, or whatever health challenge it may be! The strengthof God is in you now. So you can live and enjoy your life in sound health,prosperity, peace and joy EVERY DAY; that’s what Christmas means. That’s why Jesus came (John 10:10 AMPC). Blessed be His Name forever.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m a success; I live in health, because the life of God is in me; the strength of God is in me. No disease or infirmity can thrive in mybody, because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit! I’m livingthe good life prearranged for me before the foundation of the world.I live in the victory, glory, dominion and righteousness of Christ; it’sChristmas EVERY DAY! Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. *||*

*||* *John 10:10 AMPC* The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 17 & Zechariah 1-3

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 5-6.

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of Your Word, and the blessings that I experience for affirming Your Word in consent. I am flourishing in every area of my life, even as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth. 

Thank You for enriching my life with Your precious Word and for enabling me with the ability
to meet my needs supernaturally and be totally independent of man and circumstances. 

I experience supernatural increase in every area of my life as I put Your Word to work. I am up and alive; the Word of faith that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth, 

it’s sharper than any two-edged sword; therefore, the situations and circumstances of life conform to God’s destiny for me; my success is guaranteed and unstoppable because I live in the Word. 

I am unique; fearfully and wonderfully made. I am the only one of me You have, and I’ve made the choice to be the best for You. 

There’s no failure with me, because I am Your product, and Your product doesn’t fail, because You don’t fail. I prosper in all things, and bring You pleasure in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: FRIDAY 25TH DECEMBER, 2020.

THEME: A MESSAGE OF HOPE.

MEMORISE:
“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 
2 Corinthians 8:9

READ: Luke 2:6-7 (KJV)

6. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

7. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Jesus came into this world in the most unusual way for a King. The circumstances surrounding His birth alone is a message to the whole world. 

The Christmas message is a message of hope. It is a message which says that God can bring greatness out of a manger.

It doesn’t matter how humble your background is; Jesus had a worse background just to show that you can soar high and rule notwithstanding your background. I am a living example of how Jesus can transform a nobody into somebody.

When I was growing up in my village, we were so poor that even the poor people in the village called us poor.

When my father bought an umbrella, the entire family celebrated; that is how poor we were. I never wore shoes until I was eighteen years old, and those I wore on that day were borrowed. 

But today, because I met Jesus and I am doing His will, people celebrate me all over the world. There is nothing I want to eat or wear now that I cannot afford.

I tell you: the message of Jesus’ birth is a message of hope that your tomorrow shall be alright. Jesus could have chosen to come from the best tribe and place in Israel, but He chose Nazareth. Nazareth was the lowliest place in Israel, the slum as they would say in modern parlance.

Jesus coming from Nazareth tells us that God does not discriminate against the lowly so He made sure His son came from one of them. 

John 1:46 says: “…can there any good thing come out of Nazareth?” 

Some may have asked “Can anything good come out of your family?” The answer you should give them is “Yes, I am the good thing that is coming out of my family”.

Nazareth has become popular all over the world now because of Jesus. You will bring fame and blessings to your family in the mighty name of Jesus. 

The wise will tell you that if you want to achieve what someone has done before, then you should copy that person. Copy Jesus. 

Read all that is recorded in the Bible about Him and just copy Him. Your greatness is assured in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Lord, help me to emulate the very character of Jesus during His earthly ministry.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 John 1-5

HYMN 21: NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD.

1. Now thank we all our God,
With hearts, and hands and voices;
Who wondrous things hath done,
In Whom His world rejoices;
Who, from our mother’s arms,
Hath bless’d us on our way
With countless gifts to love
And still is ours to-day.

2. O may this bounteous God
Through all our life be near us,
With ever-joyful hearts
And blessed peace to cheer us,
And keep us in His grace
And guide us when perplexed,
And free us from all ills
In this world and the next.

3. All praise and thanks to God
The Father now be given,
The Son, and Him who reigns
With them in the highest heaven
The One, Eternal God,
Whom earth and heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now,
And shall be evermore.
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_25 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE MYSTERY OF THE BIRTH OF CHRIST* 

?️The birth of Jesus defied and bypassed natural order; it suspended the protocol of nature to achieve Kingdom purpose. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: …she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. Matthew 1:25

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The birth of Jesus defied and bypassed natural order; it suspended the protocol of nature to achieve Kingdom purpose. 

I wish you a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year in advance!

We thank God for the Gift of His only begotten Son who was born and died for us (John 3:16). Today marks the anniversary of the birth of Jesus Christ which is called Christmas.

Christmas is what many people celebrate, yet many don’t know what it really is or the essence of it. 

So, the question is: what is Christmas?

Christmas is the annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ by His followers called Christians all over the world.

The Scripture makes it clear in the Book of Matthew Chapters 1 and 2 that the birth of our Master Jesus, the Saviour of the world, was not a normal birth as it defied and bypassed natural orders and protocols (Matthew 1:1-18).

*Now, we shall look at some of the mysteries that surrounded the birth of Jesus Christ.* 

*1. The mystery of unnatural conception: This is a conception that happens without the meeting of a man and a woman (Matthew 1:18). The birth of Jesus defied and bypassed natural order; it suspended the protocol of nature to achieve kingdom purpose* . 

*2. The mystery of incarnation: This is not reincarnation but incarnation. It is the mystery of God becoming man (John 1:14).* 

*3. The birth of Christ was the mystery that changed the order of history and the arrangement of calendar. Everything that happened before Christ was born is dated BC and everything that happened subsequently is dated A.D* .

*4. The mystery of Jesus’ birth had great impact on nature and creation.  It was the star that announced and recorded His birth (Matthew 2:2).* 

Christmas, the birth of Jesus has, therefore, come to break every natural and unnatural barrier to the fulfillment of God’s purpose and agenda for your life. 

On this special day, I prophesy to you the impartation of all that the birth of Jesus has to offer. The end of every frustrating situation in your life has come, in Jesus’ Name.

*REMEMBER THIS* ?: The birth of Jesus defied and bypassed natural order; it suspended the protocol of nature to achieve Kingdom purpose.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Passionately ask God to make the mystery of the birth of Jesus Christ real in your life* . 

*2. Make up your mind to intensify your passion for God in this season* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your birth to save humanity. Father, I demand on this day that the mystery behind the birth of Your Son, Jesus Christ be made real in my life and destiny Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get this Message:?? THE POWER OF CHRISTMAS* 

*QUOTE* : It is wise men that seek Jesus; it is foolish men that seek their own ambitions. Culled from ‘REASON FOR LIVING’ by Dr Paul Enenche

*DAILY READING: Revelation 2-4* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: May this season bring to you God’s perfect plan and purpose for you in Jesus’ Name

*MERRY CHRISTMAS ???‍?*
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2020

*TOPIC: JESUS CHRIST HAS COME*

“The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.” John 1:29

*MESSAGE*
There are many unknowns about the birth of Christ. Bible scholars disagree about the exact date when Jesus was born. They also don’t know if ‘the Church of the Nativity’ (which is visited every day by pilgrims in Bethlehem) is the exact location of His birth. None of us can understand how a virgin girl could conceive a child by the power of the Holy Spirit. But we don’t have to know all the details of when, where, or how Jesus was born. All we need to know is why. 

‘For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life’ (John 3:16). *There are only four things that matter:* 

1. If Christ had not come, we wouldn’t know who God is. 

2. If Christ had not come, our sins would still be unforgiven. The name Jesus means ‘Jehovah saves!’ John the Baptist called Him ‘the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world’ (John 1:29).

3. If Christ had not come, our prayers would be unanswered. In Bible days, you needed a priest to petition God on your behalf. But Jesus is our High Priest who understands our weaknesses, because he faced all of the same temptations we do face, but did not sin. This is why we go boldly to His throne of grace to obtain mercy and find grace each time we need it. (Hebrews 4:15-16).

4. If Christ had not come the first time, we wouldn’t have the promise that He will return a second time to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for Him (Hebrews 9:28). 

As we celebrate His birth today, let us focus on those four things, and thank God for His Son. Christ has come.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  As you celebrate Christmas, take a few minutes (either alone or with friends and family) to reflect on the miracle of Jesus’ birth, and give thanks for our salvation through Him

*SCRIPTURES*
Hebrews 4:15-16; 9:28; John 3:16; Matthew 1:18-25

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for sending Jesus to come and die for our sins;

2. Lord Jesus, thank You for paying the price for the forgiveness of our sins;

3. Lord, take me deeper in my walk with You;

4. Father, empower me to grow in grace in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Neh. 13, Zech. 9-10, Rev. 17
*??Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc (CRMWorld Wide??)??*

*#crm-world.org.ng.*
*?️??????Daily Springs Devotional?️??????*

*?️Date: Friday, 25th December, 2020☄️*

*?Topic: Christmas: Celebrating God's abiding Presence??‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️*

*?Bible Reading: 9 "Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?"~(John 14:9, New King James Version)*
?
?
⛩️
*✍?In Christmas therefore, we celebrate the abiding Presence of God with us. We celebrate the truth that God came to live among us. In response to Philip's passionate appeal, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us" (John 14:8), Jesus queried with obvious concern, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?" (John 14:9). In Jesus, the infinitely distant God, who dwells in unapproachable light, became so intimately accessible that we need not look beyond Him in our search for God. Jesus is Immanuel-God with us. He is God with us in to fellowship with us, to guide us, to protect us, and to motivate us to loving actions. He is God with us in difficult times and in good times, in war and in peace, in plenty and in want. He is God with us all the way until we take our seats with Him in heaven at the right hand of the Father. To have a good Christmas is ensure that He is with us in all we do and wherever we go. On His side, God made this commitment to us; "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5). He is Immanuel! Merry Christmas.*

*??Memory verse: "Lo I am with you always even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20)?*

*??Action points: In pursuant of John 15:7a : If you remain in me and my word remain in you..." Read Matthew 5, 6, and 7*

*??‍♂️Prayer points: Ask God to make you a doer of the sermon  the mountain*

*?Bible in one year: 2 Peter 1-3☄️*

*???Merry Christmas from All of Us @CRM_Worldwide?*
*#????????In This Month: You Shall Testify The Goodness of God & His Tender Love Towards You & Your Household?*

*?️Stay Safe In God's Care: This is not the time to press the panic button, activate your faith-mode while we continue to Intercede for the nations across the globe for divine INTERVENTION?*

*?Greetings from all of us @CRM-Family  Worldwide?*

*?Website: WWW://crm-world.org.ng*

*Jesus Is LORD✅*

*Please Share*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM