The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 24th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 24TH DECEMBER.

CELEBRATING THE LIVING AND INCARNATE WORD

...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?(John 14:8-9).

Even though Christmas, which is the celebration of the birth of Jesus, is inarguably the most popular holiday in the world, there’re still many who don’t know who Jesus really is. To some, He’s a great religious leader. But Jesus isn’t a mere religious leader or reformist; He’s Himself, God. You have to study the Word of God to discover this. In John 5:39, Jesus said, “...search the Scriptures, for they testify of me.”

The Scriptures testify of Jesus as Deity. John 1:1 says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” Verse 14 says, “And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” This refers to Jesus; so in celebrating Christmas, you’re celebrating the living and incarnate Word.

Study the Bible for yourself, from Genesis to Revelation, and you’ll come to one conclusion: Jesus Christ is God! Recall His words in John 10:30, “I and my Father are one.” In our opening verse, He said, “If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.” He’s one with the Father.

You’ve got to come to that point in your life where you recognise that Jesus is the fullness of Deity. The Bible declares that the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Him bodily (Colossians 1:19, 2:9). He’s the complete embodiment of Deity. This is the “Christ” of Christ-mas; we’re celebrating God who came to us in the body of Jesus. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I’m grateful for the special and extraordinary life I received when I believed and received the Word. I celebrate the living and incarnate Word today. Now, He’s living in and through me! I’m the reproduction of the Word, and my life is the expression of your will, thoughts, ideas, and opinions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 1:10-12; Matthew 16:15-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 16 & Haggai 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 18:13-24 & Zechariah 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my heart and mouth are filled with words of power, even now, to cause changes in my world and the regions beyond.

I am a custodian of divine verities; thus, my future is that of success, progress, and prosperity in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I reign as a king in this life, altering situations and circumstances in my favour. 

I make decrees and they’re established, for the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I am royalty. I am destined to rule and reign in life.

I dwell continually in peace, divine health, and in God’s grace. As I look into the mirror of God, I am transformed into the same image that I see, from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. 

I am thoroughly nourished and fortified for the victorious life by the Word, through study and meditation. I make progress by the Spirit, and my profiting by the Word is unstoppable. 

As I grow in, and by the Word, the realities of the Kingdom are unveiled to me by the Holy Spirit; the glories of the Kingdom are revealed in me. 

I am anointed and graced to take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of our glorious Kingdom, touching lives, and bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. 

I am one with the Father; an embodiment of Christ, the effulgence of His glory, and the express image of His person. My life is full of beauty and excellence because as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 24TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: MORE THAN CONQUERORS

MEMORISE:

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.  Romans 8:37

READ:  1 John 4:4

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Someone once gave an analogy on what it means to be more than a conqueror’: When a boxer gets into the ring for a bout, he receives blows and jabs from the opponent; he bleeds and has a swollen face, but in the end if he knocks out his opponent, he is declared the winner. After receiving the belt, he hands if over to his wife. While he is conqueror, his wife is the one who is more than conqueror because without fighting at all, she got what the conqueror fought for.

Our memory verse says “We are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.” This means that, as Jesus’ bride, He has already given you victory without a fight; thus, you are more than a conqueror!

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”   John 16:33

Jesus, our bridegroom has overcome the world on our behalf already. Therefore, no matter the tribulation around, we will never be down; we will soa above it. He has also overcome poverty for your sake. 2 Corinthians 8:9 says:
“ For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”

As long as you are His bride, regardless of your present financial situation, you can’t die poor. Likewise, Christ has triumphed over sicknesses for you so no disease can stay in your body. Isaiah 53:5 tells us:
“ But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”

Are you His bride? Are you submissive to Him? Do you do His will? Surrender all to Him today and you will become more than a conqueror.

KEY POINT:

As long as you are Christ’s bride, rest assured of continuous triumph.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  2 Peter 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 10: I AM A VICTOR.

Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM