The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 23rd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 23RD DEC 2020. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: CHRIST ALIVE IN YOUR HEART

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

Christmas is about who Jesus is, and what He came to do. He didn’t come to establish a religion. He didn’t come to merely show us how to do good things; He came to give us life; God’s life. God made us, and He wanted us to have His kind of life, and His plan was that Jesus would be the one to give us that life.

He also planned that we would receive that life through faith, because His kingdom is inapparent to the senses. Hebrews 11:6 says without faith, it’s impossible to please God. The Christmas carol: “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing” puts it succinctly in its verse: “...Born that man no more may die; born to raise the sons of earth; born to give them second birth.” How beautiful!

However, the biggest thing is Christ born in your heart. The Bible says, “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). We’re talking about the Lord, the One who was raised from the dead and ascended into heaven; the Son of the living God—taking up His abode in the quarters of your heart!

This means He’s become one with your spirit. No wonder Peter said we’re associates, comrades of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4). Christmas means you’re in Christ and Christ is in you; you have the life and nature of God in you NOW! Hallelujah! 

If you haven’t yet received that life, you can do so right away. Turn to the Prayer Of Salvation on page 76 and pray that prayer. Say those words and mean them with all your heart and your life will immediately become the manifestation of His goodness, glory, grace and love.

CONFESSION

I have the life and nature of God in my spirit. He gave His life for me, so I could live and walk in His righteousness, glory and grace. Therefore, by my faith, I’m a partaker of God’s divine nature, having been impacted with His life! My life is full of glory, because Christ is in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 15& Zephaniah 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 18:1-12 & Zechariah 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the blessing of Your Word. I’m indeed loaded with benefits from Your Word today, and my path is lighted by Your Word to be guided aright and be imparted with wisdom; wisdom to know and do Your perfect will at all times. 

I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness. Thank You for making me the restraining force against evil in my family, in my world, and the regions beyond! Indeed, I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth! 

I stand my ground in intercession today and declare that the forces of evil in and around the nations of the world are quelled and overturned. I walk in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. 

Thank You for the victory I have over the devil, the world, and circumstances. Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit.

Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. I am a partaker of the divine nature; I have the very essence and character of divinity. 

The indestructible, impregnable, and indomitable life of God is in me. I am thus programmed and positioned for the transcendent life, dispensing the realities and verities of God’s Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 23RD DECEMBER 2020.

THEME: YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT.

MEMORISE:

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.   Psalm 91:7

READ:  Psalm 91:1-16

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

When the RCCG was to be established in Israel, a diplomat there warned “They will never register any Pentecostal church. Not only is RCCG Pentecostal, it is a Nigerian church, so just forget it.” I insisted” No sir, we will not forget it. Just submit our application and then let’s leave the rest to God.”

For courtesy’s sake, he took the letter and submitted it. To God’s glory, a few weeks later, we got our proof of registration. Many years later, we needed permission from the government for a project. We were told we could not be permitted since we were Pentecostal Church, and not registered. They were surprised when we went back with our proof of registration. These only happened because our case is different.

In 1974, a little while after I had submitted my PhD thesis at the University of Lagos, I went on a Crusade at Ilesha and Ifewara while waiting to be called for the compulsory oral exam. While I was there, the Head of my Department gave my thesis to the External Examiner. Ordinarily, he should have posted it, but he took it in person, insisting on waiting until the Examiner concluded his assessment. As a result, the Examiner was compelled to read my thesis promptly. When he was done, my HOD asked “When is the date for the exam?” to which he replied “I have no questions; give him his Ph.D.” In the history of the world, I may be the only one with a Ph.D who did not do an oral exam. Only because my case is different.

From today, doors will open everywhere you turn. While others may be cast down, you shall experience a lifting. Nothing will be impossible for you. From today, anywhere you go, anything you touch or intend to do shall be treated as different in a positive way by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Your case is different because the Lord has chosen you. 1 Peter 2:9 says:
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;”

PRAYER POINT:

Father, make me Your special child so that in everything I do, my case will be different positively, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  2 Timothy 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: I AM THINE OH LORD.

1.       I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

o   Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

2.       Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

3.       Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!

4.       There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_23 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: GIVING ACCOUNT OF YOUR BODY TO GOD* 

?️Beloved, when you take cocaine, heroin, LSD, Marijuana, defile your body which is the temple of God, and suffocate the Spirit of God in you, you will give an account before God on the last day.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: One day, you will give an account of what you did with the healthy body God gave to you.

It has been confirmed that one day, we will all give account of how we lived our lives to God.

Now, one area of accountability to God is accountability regarding the use of your body. One day, you will give an account of what you did with the healthy body God gave to you.

Beloved, when you take cocaine, heroin, LSD, Marijuana, defile your body which is the temple of God, and suffocate the Spirit of God in you, you will give an account before God on the last day.

Maybe you are into drinking of alcohol which puts your liver at great risk; you will give an account of the damage you are doing to your body before God on that day.

When you defile your body through immoral lifestyle, you will give account to God on the last day.

As a young lady, you will give an account of the way you dress and present your body as a tool of advertisement for satan to take people to hell. When you meet God, you will tell Him why you exposed your body for a weak brother to behold and fall into immorality. You may say that nobody can tell you how to dress but one day, God will ask you of your motive for exposing your body as a channel to lead people to hell.  

Beloved, my counsel is, refuse to take anyone to hell because of how you present your body or live. Live in the fear of God.

*Remember this* ?: One day, you will give an account of what you did with the healthy body God gave to you.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make your body a habitable temple for God* .

*2. Live in the consciousness of accountability with God* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You give me the grace to make my body a dwelling place for Your presence. Help me not to defile my body in any way, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? INEVITABLE APPOINTMENT AND INESCAPABLE JUDGEMENT* .

*QUOTE* : Some people would not be dressing the way they are dressing now if they had been hearing what we have been saying! Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

*DAILY READING: 1 John 4-2 John 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The surface area of the human lungs is approximately equal to the area of a tennis court.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace to live in the consciousness of accountability before God is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*
*??Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc (CRMWorld Wide??)??*

*#crm-world.org.ng.*
*?️??????Daily Springs Devotional?️??????*

*?️Date: Wednesday, 23rd December, 2020☄️*

*?Topic: THE MYSTERY OF CHRISTMAS???*

*?Bible Reading:" 23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”"~(Matthew 1:23, New King James Version)*
?
?
⛩️
*✍?The season of Christmas is a season of merriment and celebration. Often, we get so carried away in the merriments and celebrations that we almost totally forget the essence of the festival. Christmas is a time the church has chosen to commemorate the birth of Jesus. This does not in any way suggest that Jesus was born on December 25th but only serves as a symbolic date the church found convenient to celebrate His birth. Beyond the merriments that go with it, every occasion of Christmas offers us à special opportunity to reflect on the mystery of divine love that moved God to give His only begotten Son for the salvation of the world. The big news of Christmas is that God became flesh in the womb of a Virgin, named Mary. She supernaturally became pregnant by the design of the Holy Spirit and gave birth to a Son, Jesus whose mission is to "save His people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21). The birth of the world's Saviour had been a subject of prophecy hundreds of years before it eventually happened. The prophet Isaiah had approached Ahaz king of Judah to encourage him in the wake of a conspiracy against Judah by Pekah the king of Israel and Rezin the king of Syria. Ahaz had not been a good king because of his flirtation with idolatry, despite that aberration, God decided to save him from his enemies because of the covenant He had with David. After Isaiah announced the promise of God to defend Judah, he asked Ahaz to ask for a sign from God that He would do what He promised. Upon Ahaz's refusal to ask for a sign, Isaiah declared, "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14).*

*??Memory verse: "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14)???*

*??Action point: What is Christmas to me besides the celebration and merry making?*

*☦️?Prayer points: Lord I thank thee for sending Jesus the Savior*

*?Bible in one year: James 1-5☄️*

*??COPYRIGHT©2020@Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc??*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
*#????????In This Month: You Shall Testify The Goodness of God & His Tender Love Towards You & Your Household?*

*?️Stay Safe In God's Care: This is not the time to press the panic button, activate your faith-mode while we continue to Intercede for the nations across the globe for divine INTERVENTION?*

*?Greetings from all of us @CRM-Family  Worldwide?*

*?Website: WWW://crm-world.org.ng*

*Jesus Is LORD✅*

*Please Share*
*??Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc (CRMWorld Wide??)??*

*#crm-world.org.ng.*
*?️??????Daily Springs Devotional?️??????*

*?️Date: Wednesday, 23rd December, 2020☄️*

*?Topic: THE MYSTERY OF CHRISTMAS???*

*?Bible Reading:" 23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”"~(Matthew 1:23, New King James Version)*
?
?
⛩️
*✍?The season of Christmas is a season of merriment and celebration. Often, we get so carried away in the merriments and celebrations that we almost totally forget the essence of the festival. Christmas is a time the church has chosen to commemorate the birth of Jesus. This does not in any way suggest that Jesus was born on December 25th but only serves as a symbolic date the church found convenient to celebrate His birth. Beyond the merriments that go with it, every occasion of Christmas offers us à special opportunity to reflect on the mystery of divine love that moved God to give His only begotten Son for the salvation of the world. The big news of Christmas is that God became flesh in the womb of a Virgin, named Mary. She supernaturally became pregnant by the design of the Holy Spirit and gave birth to a Son, Jesus whose mission is to "save His people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21). The birth of the world's Saviour had been a subject of prophecy hundreds of years before it eventually happened. The prophet Isaiah had approached Ahaz king of Judah to encourage him in the wake of a conspiracy against Judah by Pekah the king of Israel and Rezin the king of Syria. Ahaz had not been a good king because of his flirtation with idolatry, despite that aberration, God decided to save him from his enemies because of the covenant He had with David. After Isaiah announced the promise of God to defend Judah, he asked Ahaz to ask for a sign from God that He would do what He promised. Upon Ahaz's refusal to ask for a sign, Isaiah declared, "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14).*

*??Memory verse: "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14)???*

*??Action point: What is Christmas to me besides the celebration and merry making?*

*☦️?Prayer points: Lord I thank thee for sending Jesus the Savior*

*?Bible in one year: James 1-5☄️*

*??COPYRIGHT©2020@Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc??*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
*#????????In This Month: You Shall Testify The Goodness of God & His Tender Love Towards You & Your Household?*

*?️Stay Safe In God's Care: This is not the time to press the panic button, activate your faith-mode while we continue to Intercede for the nations across the globe for divine INTERVENTION?*

*?Greetings from all of us @CRM-Family  Worldwide?*

*?Website: WWW://crm-world.org.ng*

*Jesus Is LORD✅*

*Please Share*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM