The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 21st December
HAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER.

NEVER ASHAMED OF HIM

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels (Mark 8:38).

There’re some people who are ashamed to be identified with Jesus and His Church; how tragic that is! Your oneness with the Lord is the greatest, most sublime and royal identity ever. Celebrate it at every opportunity. Seize every moment to glorify Jesus Christ. Let your love for Him be loud and unequivocal.

If you’re ashamed to let the world—your friends, family members, colleagues, etc.—know that you belong to Jesus Christ and are a member of the household of faith, the Master also will be ashamed to acknowledge you before the Father and the angels.

Irrespective of anyone’s perception of Christ and of Christianity, you’re in the most dignified, honourable and transcendent union there is. You’re an associate of the God-kind, a God-carrying vessel, a bearer of the divine order and conveyor of eternal verities.

Be unapologetic in declaring your oneness with Jesus Christ and your unalloyed commitment to Him, His Kingdom, and the Church. Nothing, and no one, should ever make you distance yourself from Christ or repudiate your faith in Him. Even the fiercest threats or persecution from the adversary shouldn’t get you to cower. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I glorify Christ and celebrate my identity with Him. I proudly confess and acknowledge the Lord before men and rejoice in my association with God’s saints. My inextricable oneness with the Lord is the greatest blessing of my life; and I declare my unwavering allegiance to Christ, His Church and the spread of the Gospel, forever. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 12:8-9 AMPC; 2 Timothy 1:7-8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 13:1-10 & Nahum 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 17:1-10 & Haggai 1

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Word of God has brought me wisdom and understanding, causing me to walk in the light of God’s truth that’s been implanted in my spirit today. 

The Spirit of God is ordering my steps and directing the affairs of my life to synchronize with the Father’s perfect will and destiny for me. 

I am in God’s place for my life and the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. I’ve been brought into a wealthy place by the Spirit of God; therefore, I am not seeking for help, I am mightily helped of the Lord. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

My life is one of endless possibilities, nothing is difficult for me, and no negative or challenging circumstances and situations are impossible for me to change. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, a possessor of all things! 

Angels are charged to minister on my behalf! I recognize their presence with me today and commission them to go forth and cause the blessings and benefits of salvation that the Father has ordained for me to experience today to reach me by free course, without hindrance. Hallelujah. 

I function from the position of advantage because the God that does the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the unexpected have shone in my heart; and as He is, so am I in this world. Blessed be God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER, 2020.

THEME: TRUE WORSHIP.

MEMORISE:
“Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men.”
Isaiah 29:13

READ: 1 Chronicles 16:23-31 (KJV)

23. Sing unto the LORD, all the earth; show forth from day to day his salvation.

24. Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvelous works among all nations.

25. For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; he also is to be feared above all gods.

26. For all the gods of the people are idols; but the LORD made the heavens.

27. Glory and honor are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

28. Give unto the LORD, ye kindred of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

29. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; bring an offering, and come before him; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

30. Fear before him, all the earth; the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

31. Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.

Worship – true worship is in the absolute submission of the heart to the One being worshipped and adored.

You can pretend to be in awe of any human being and they would be deceived, but God searches the intentions of our heart, and that is why He knows those who truly worship Him.

John 4:24 says: 

“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” 

Search your heart: are you a true worshipper? If you claim to be a worshipper and you still commit sin, you need to check your claim again. 

A true worshipper of God does not take with levity anything that concerns Him. David is a very good example of a true worshipper.

He wrote many psalms praising God and talking about how much He loved God’s statutes. His lifestyle and how he revered God showed that he truly esteemed Him greatly. He had a burden to build a temple for God and even though He told him not to, David didn’t just fold his hands; he provided all that would be needed to build it.

That is clearly not eye service. David was a man after God’s own heart, because he practised heartfelt worship. If you’re not as committed to your tasks in Church when your Pastor is not around as you are when he is, you are not a true worshipper.

If you worship God because you are expecting something in return, you are not amongst the true worshippers. God rejects heartless worship (Amos 5:21-24). 

Two people can come with similar offerings to Him and He will reject one and accept the other just like in the case of Cain and Abel (Genesis 4:1-15). Are you a true worshipper?

KEY POINT:
Worship is a thing of the heart; actions merely express it.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hebrews 7-10

HYMN 16: LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.

1. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.
For His mercies aye endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure.

2. He, with all-commanding might,
Filled the new-made world with light.

3. All things living He doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need;

4. He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness;

5. Let us then with gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for He is kind;
*???Morning Dew Special Edition?*

*?KADUNA-Nigeria, West Africa?*
*Monday, 21st December, 2020*
????☕??️???????‍♀️??‍♂️?‍??‍???‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????‍♀️️?️???
*?(Desire Spiritual Gift As Well in this Season???)*

*?️"Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know that you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led.3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit."~(1 Corinthians 12:1-3, NKJV)*
?
?
⛩️
*✍?There’s a lot of talk about gifts this Christmas season. Family gift exchanges, work gift exchanges, teacher gifts, neighbor gifts—it’s fun to give! Why do we enjoy giving so much? It’s in us—we were created in the image of the greatest Giver of all time. And we know it’s true—you can’t outgive God.*

*We celebrate the most precious gift He’s given us this Christmas season—the gift of Jesus and all the many blessings that came in that one big package of salvation. But one thing Christians don’t always think about are spiritual gifts. These are precious packages that carry the anointing within them and launch us into the supernatural, where we join in partnership with the Holy Spirit to advance the kingdom of God. Sometimes a lack of understanding can keep Christians from operating in their gifts and enjoying the fullness of a relationship with God and His Anointing. What about you? Have you fully received and operated in your spiritual gifts? If you aren’t sure, here’s where to start.  Know that spiritual gifts are still in operation.* 

*In the New Testament we have record of the Lord’s sending His angel to lead and guide: The angel of the Lord spoke to Philip and told him to go to Gaza (Acts 8:26). Every avenue of receiving guidance is subject to God’s Word. If any guidance comes to you that is not in line with the Word, disregard it.*

*Do some research First Corinthians 12:1 says, “Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant”(NKJV). That means God wants us to develop an understanding! “There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord” (verses 4-5). Spend some time reading through this entire chapter. Within, you will find spiritual gifts listed including the following:*
*✅Word of wisdom*
*✅Word of knowledge*
*✅Healing*
*✅Faith*
*✅Miracles*
*✅Prophecy*
*✅Discerning of spirits*
*✅Tongues*
*✅Interpretation of tongues.*

*Determine to fulfill God’s will for you. Seek the Lord and pray, and God will see to it that you know His guidance. If you’re accustomed to yielding to your spirit; walking in the spirit; walking and yielding to the fruits of kindness, joy and love; then when the Spirit of God rises upon you for the delivery of a spiritual gift, it’ll just be that much easier for you to yield to Him.*

*Spiritual gifts are not automatic. They have to be sought and desired. To have the power of God manifested in your life is a quest. That’s the reason the Scripture says to “covet spiritual gifts.” Desire. That doesn’t mean just that you wish you had them. That means that you desire them and you lay hold of them.This Christmas, seek to find out what your spiritual gifts are and how to operate in them the way God intended. Don’t let timidity, fear or criticism stop you!*

*As we approach the new year, make it your goal to begin operating in your spiritual gifts. It will take you to a new level in your walk with God, strengthen your faith, and impact the Kingdom! And remember, none of these gifts will work without love—so focus on your love walk and receive your spiritual gifts this Christmas! Merry Christmas!*

*?While reading this devotional if you have not receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior pray this prayer: "Heavenly Father,  I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ, is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sin and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*

*It's me saying: you're greatly loved and appreciated!*

*Shalom?*

*?Goodmorning highly esteemed distinguished ladies & gentlemen: Its promises to be an awesome New Week loaded with the Miraculous ? for you and loved ones! The pandemic is defeated with the blood of the Lamb & through the words of our Testimonies! The LORD will supply your need according to His riches in Glory, "He Says"...Watch out?: the glory of the later shall exceed the former as you stay faithful to His Word??*

*(Adverts)*
*??️Consultant: [Archi-Built Concept (Nig) Ltd] E-mail?Archibuiltconcept2020@gmail.com* *Call/Inbox:???* *+2348036534062*
*+2348051388206*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
*☦️?Intercessors' Camp North-West Region, KADUNA: 30th, 12, 2020 - 1st, 01, 2021 @All CRM Region Nation-wide?️?*

*?⛪CRM-Family  Kaduna State Chapter: Specially Invites You To Our Services??*

*✅Wednesdays: 5: 30pm [Word Exposition]*
*✅Fridays: 10:00am [Christmas Service ]*
*✅Sunday: 9:00am @NO:1 Libya Street Off Egypt Road, By Narayi Junction, Behind Space 2000, Barnawa, Kaduna South, KADUNA, Nigeria??.*

*⛪Greetings From All Of Us @CRM-Family  Worldwide??*

*Jesus Is Lord✅*
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_21 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: KEYS TO EXPERIENCING DIVINE PRESERVATION* 

?️Establishment in righteousness is a key to Divine preservation.

SCRIPTURE: In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Isaiah 54:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Establishment in righteousness is a key to Divine preservation.

In our previous studies, we have looked at insights or lights from Scripture that guarantee Divine preservation in God.

Today, we shall look at three keys to experiencing Divine preservation.

Now, what should you do to experience preservation by God?

1. Be Established in Righteousness 

Establishment in righteousness is a key to Divine preservation. (Isaiah 54:14).

But it must be made very clear that God’s promise of covering you with His righteousness does not give you the license to live anyhow and still expect His righteousness to cover you. You have to be established in uprightness like Job (Job 1:1, 8). Hate evil; be on the path of righteousness. 

2. Refuse to Fear

In any form or guise that fear comes, resist it. Do everything you can never to give any place to the devil through fear (Job 3:25). Most of the news and things we hear today are the things that put life permanently under tension and pressure. But refuse to fear. 

3. Condemn the Voices of Accusation 

Every voice that rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn (Isaiah 54:17). You are the person to condemn every voice of confrontation against you, not your pastor, or your prayer partner. 

If you hear people in your dream saying some terrible things about you, wake up in the morning and condemn those voices with your mouth. God has made you the judge over litigation situations of your life. When the voice is condemned, the speaker is condemned.  When the voice is condemned, the voicer is condemned and doomed.

Remember this: Establishment in righteousness is a key to Divine preservation.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to be established in righteousness.

2. Refuse to fear; and be ready to condemn every voice of accusation against your life.

PRAYER: I receive Your grace, Lord for my establishment in righteousness. Help me to resist fear and empower me to condemn every voice of accusation against me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: NO WEAPON FORMED.

DAILY READING: 2 Peter 1-3

AMAZING FACT: Human skin is completely replaced about 1,000 times during a person’s lifetime.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every spell/cloak of fear on your life today is destroyed in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM