The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 20th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Sunday 20 December

MAKE YOUR LIFE GLORIOUS

PASTOR CHRIS

God has already given you the dominion and ability to make your life prosperous. You’re to work out the Word in your life and make it produce results.
Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life (Galatians 6:5 MSG).

Some Christians try to blame God for what actually is their responsibility. Oftentimes, when something unpleasant happens, they conclude that it’s the will of God; otherwise, “Why did He let it happen?” they muse. What we need to realise is that the authority to change things on earth, and make our lives as beautiful as we desire, has been given to us. You can make your life glorious by living out God’s Word.

In Matthew 17:20, the Lord Jesus was emphatic when He said, “...verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” He makes it clear that you can create your victories by acting your faith on the Word of God. He already gave you the measure of faith you require to effect the changes you desire.

In Mark 9:23, He said, “...all things are possible to him that believeth.” The question is, do you believe? If you do, then you have before you a life of endless possibilities. Put the Word to work in your life, and you’ll always be victorious.

Don’t “wait” for His Word to come to pass in your life; rather, “…work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” (Philippians 2:12). You’re to work out the Word in your life and make it produce results. Using your faith, you can be what you want to be, change what you want to change, and achieve whatever you want to achieve!

God has already given you the dominion and ability to make your life prosperous. He said in Joshua 1:8, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” It’s about what you do with the Word! 

You have to meditate on it and live accordingly, and the glory of God will be manifest in your life.

CONFESSION

My life is the testimony of God’s grace, and I walk in blessings evermore—in endless glory, joy, victories, successes, and possibilities! Nothing is impossible unto me! Christ is my life and His Word is working mightily in me now and always. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Mark 11:23; Philippians 4:13; Joshua 1:8

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 12; Micah 6-7

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 16:11-21; Zephaniah 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN.

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly equipped, refreshed, and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. 

I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous
and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! 

I am well positioned; seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, and perils in the world. I am of a different breed! I am not a part of the suffering masses. 

God has handpicked me out of the masses; out of the corruptive influence of this world into the Kingdom of His dear Son. I’m in a safe place; a place of authority and dominion. Hallelujah!

My way is paved by the Lord; I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways. I am of the day and not of the night; therefore, darkness has no place in me. 

I am the light of the world; my calling is to illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20201012_0651192.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 20TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: TRUTH AND WISDOM.

MEMORISE:

He that saith unto the wicked, Thou are righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him: Proverbs 24:24

READ: Proverbs 24:23-26

23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.

24 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou are righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:

25 But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.

26 Every man shall kiss his lips that giveth a right answer.

Many times, we Pastors find ourselves in situations where we are faced with either speaking the truth or telling a lie to flatter someone who is influential or from whom we can get a lot of benefits. At such times, we must ensure that we do not lie. Our God has never been in support of respecting people to the extent of endorsing their wrongdoings. It does not matter who the fellow is or how much you can gain from them, never lie to get their favor. When God told Prophet Jeremiah that He would be sending him to nations, he knew that meant that he would be confronting some really influential people, so he responded in Jeremiah 1:6:
 “Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.”

And God reassured him in Jeremiah 1:7-8 thus:
“...and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.”
This message is still relevant today: fear not, God is with you to deliver you. The elders have a saying that it is not the one who we are sent to that we must fear, but the one who sent us.

Now, when God has sent you to correct an influential person, you need to do it with wisdom. John the Baptist confronted Herod and lost his head, but Nathan confronted David and the king repented, what is the difference between the way the two prophets carried out their assignment? John the Baptist was straight and direct with Herod. The Bible says in Mark 6:18:
 “For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.”

Nathan, in his own case, decided to tell the king a fictional story about someone else who did something similar to what David had done, so he got David to judge the case by himself and when David acknowledged the fellow’s sin, Nathan turned it around and said “Sir, that fellow is actually you”. Thereafter, he went on to deliver the message God had sent him to deliver (2 Samuel 12:1-14). If Nathan had come straight to tell the king that the sword would never depart from his house, that God would raise his own family members to go against him and so on, he may have lost his head too.

KEY POINT:

Make sure you delivered message that God has sent you with, but ask Him for the wisdom with which to present it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Hebrews 1-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 26: STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
*Seeds ??????Of Destiny* 

_20 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: ASSESSING YOUR LIFE FOR THE FINAL ACCOUNTABILITY*

?️The way you spend your life on earth will be accounted for before God on the last day because your lifetime is a gift from God. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:12.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The way you spend your life on earth will be accounted for before God on the last day because your lifetime is a gift from God. 

The Scripture makes it clear that everyone shall give an account of their life before God someday (Romans 14:12). And the way you live on earth will determine what you will tell God on the last day in judgement. Therefore, it is wisdom to assess your life and make necessary adjustments on time.

To assess your life, ask yourself: “What quality time do I invest in serving God?” You know, on the last day, you shall give an account of the things that occupied your life and deprived you of quality relationship with God. God created you for Himself (Isaiah 43:21); that is why you will give an account of your relationship with Him. If you claim not to have time for God but you have time for night clubs, disco parties, family meetings, and other things, you shall give anaccount to God on the last day. The way you live your life on earth will be accounted for on the last day because your lifetime is a gift from God. 

How do you get your money? Did you shed human blood to get it? How did you earn your living? Did you trample on others to go up in life? Did you falsify receipts and documents to make money? Are you fraudulent or corrupt? Can you justify every penny you get? How did you get the car you are driving and all the things you have now? 

Always live in the consciousness that one day, you will tell God how you got what you have and how you spent your life and time on earth. 

*Remember this* ?: The way you spend your life on earth will be accounted for on the last day because your lifetime is a gift from God. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse the life of aimless pleasure that will jeopardise your eternity with God* .

*2. Evaluate or assess your life and actions before God continually in order to be on the right lane* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask for the grace to be conscious of the last accountability so I can live right on earth. I receive the grace to reject every worldly and aimless lifestyle Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? INEVITABLE APPOINTMENT AND INESCAPABLE JUDGEMENT* .

*QUOTE* : Does God know you as His Own? Is He proud of you as His child? Can you say that He is pleased with the way you are living your life?Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Peter 3-5* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Human beings are the only animals that can draw straight lines.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace to live with the mentality of accountability to God be released upon you in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*
*??Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc (CRMWorld Wide??)??*

*#crm-world.org.ng.*
*?️??????Daily Springs Devotional?️??????*

*?️Date: Sunday, 20th December, 2020☄️*

*?Topic: Why Are Some Lost??*

*?Bible Reading: "Whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake."~(2 Corinthians 4:4-5, NKJV)*
?
?
⛩️
*✍?The Apostle Paul describes the Gospel as the power of God that brings salvation to anyone who believes it (Romans 1:16). Our Lord's simple prescription for salvation is "repent and believe the gospel" (Mark 1:15). Believing the gospel is therefore very critical for accessing the grace that brings salvation in Christ. This makes preaching the gospel a sacred responsibility that demands the utmost attention of every believer. Paul explains the primary role of preaching in the salvation of souls in his letter to the Corinthians, saying, "For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe" (1 Corinthians 1:21, KJV). Preaching is God's fundamental means of communicating the gospel in order to get people saved from sin and eternal damnation. Unless people hear the gospel understandably and believe in it, they would not be saved. This therefore explains the fury with which Satan fights the preaching of the gospel. In a situations where it is clear to Satan that he could not stop the gospel entirely, he does every imaginable thing to either distort it or blur its message by making it incomprehensible to people. The satanic ploy of veiling the gospel from people is the reason they are lost. Without the gospel one lacks the map to fine one's way back home to God to whom we all belong. Ignorance of the gospel and absence of faith in Christ which it inspires, constitute the main reasons people are lost. People are therefore said to be lost when "the god of this world," which is Satan, casts a veil of ignorance over their mind, to prevent "the light of the glorious gospel of Christ" from illuminating their minds leading to faith in Christ.*

*??Memory verse: "For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was please through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe" (1 Corinthians 1:21)?*

*??‍♂️Action point: Decide today to pray and work to be used to save the lost around you*

*??‍♂️??‍♀️Prayer point: Pray for salvation of your relatives and all around you, that none be lost*

*?Bible in one year: Hebrews 7-9☄️*

*??COPYRIGHT©2020@Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc??*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
*#????????In This Month: You Shall Testify The Goodness of God & His Tender Love Towards You & Your Household?*

*?️Stay Safe In God's Care: This is not the time to press the panic button, activate your faith-mode while we continue to Intercede for the nations across the globe for divine INTERVENTION?*

*?Greetings from all of us @CRM-Family  Worldwide?*

*?Website: WWW://crm-world.org.ng*

*Jesus Is LORD✅*

*Please Share*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM