The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 19th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER.

WE’RE THE LIGHT...JUST LIKE JESUS

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14).

In John 8, we read of a certain woman who was caught in the act of adultery and was to be stoned to death. But it turned out she knew where Jesus was and ran to Him.

The mob came after her, and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, for what this woman has done, we’re supposed to stone her to death; do you have any objections?” (John 8:4-5). Jesus said, “Well, no objections, but get started with any one of you who’s without sin."

The Bible says they all dropped their stones and went away, crestfallen. Then in the 12th verse, after mollifying the woman, He made an astounding statement; He said, “...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” What’s the connection between this statement and what He did for that woman? If we understand it, then we can begin to understand what He expects of us.

In John 9, He came across a man who was blind from birth. Again, Jesus repeated that statement: “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5). And the next thing, He performed a miracle. “...he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay” (John 9:6).

The adulterous woman was at the verge of death, and Jesus stepped in and said, “I’m the light of the world,” and saved her! Then He saw a blind man who didn’t even have eyes, and He said, “I AM your light!” Glory to God! Jesus was saying to them, “I am what you need me to be. If you need deliverance, I am your deliverance. If it’s salvation, I am your salvation. If it’s healing, I am your healing.” That’s the meaning of “I AM.” Hallelujah!

Now, He turns to us and says, “Ye are the light of the world.” Suddenly, His expectation dawns in our spirits! That means as you step out today, a change will take place in someone’s life because of you. 

If someone were blind, through you, he could have his eyes restored! Someone who was sick could be healed. A lame person could walk. Why? You’re the light of the world, just like Jesus. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m the light of the world, a city set on a hill that can’t be hidden! Therefore, I walk in miracles and glorious manifestations of the supernatural. I heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, and cast out devils! 

As I go out today, I’m the solution to the problems of many and the answer to their questions; everything that’s not of God—sickness, poverty, death, lack, failure, depression, etc.—bows before me, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 10:8; Mark 16:17-18; 1 John 4:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 11 & Micah 4-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 16:1-10 & Zephaniah 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear heavenly Father, thank You for the glorious life You’ve given me. This life is at work in every fibre of my being, making me a super-being. 

Through the power of Your Spirit which works mightily in me, I’ve become a distributor of eternal verities to everyone in my world. 

I am the first and the best of Your creations; I am indestructible and impregnable to the corrupting influences of this world because greater is He
that is in me, than he that is in the world. 

My life is a manifestation of the glory and beauty of divinity. I am alive to God, spirit, soul, and body. My heart is flooded with knowledge and spiritual understanding. 

I know who I am; an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I know what belongs to me in Christ. I live above lack, sickness, disease, defeat, and all the rudiments of this world. 

My life is upward and forward only, from glory to glory, from faith to faith, and from grace to grace!

I’m reigning in Christ, I’ve got the victory; I’ve overcome the world, its systems, economies, and economics. I am galloping in a perpetual victory parade. 

Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere; my triumphs of faith effuse the exquisite fragrance of Your glory in every place. And as I live in Your Word, I am guided and inspired by Your wisdom to fulfil Your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

[Image: 20201012_0651192.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2020.

THEME: BY GRACE, THROUGH FAITH.

MEMORISE:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Ephesians 2:8

READ: Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Many of our beloved ‘grace’ preachers have often misinterpreted today’s Bible reading to mean that since being saved is not by works but grace, you can do whatever you like and still maintain your salvation.

Grace means unmerited favor. That means, you did not do anything to be amongst those who God decided to save. John 6:44 says “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.” John 15:16 says “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you” It is only by grace that we had an encounter that brought us into a relationship with Christ.

The passage then goes on to say that we are “saved through faith”. So, we are not only saved by grace we are also saved through faith. This means that even if the grace is available for you to be saved, salvation can only occur through your faith. Now faith is the belief in Christ and His finished work on the cross. Romans 10:9 says: 
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

So, no faith, no salvation. The Bible says in James 2:18-20:
“Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?”

You cannot claim to have faith in Christ finished work on the cross and still be acting againt His word. Without faith, even with the availability of grace, you can neither be saved nor please God (Galatians 6:7).
“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

KEY POINT:

Grace does not give you the liberty to sin, rather, it gives you the ability to live above it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   1 Peter 1-5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE,

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_19 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: STANDING IN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD* 

?️God uses His Righteousness to shield and defend you against the conspiracies and confrontations of the enemy.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: God uses His Righteousness to shield and defend you against the conspiracies and confrontations of the enemy.

From our anchor Scripture, we understand that the righteousness of the children of God is of God. This means, God allocates His children His righteousness to defend them. This is another light that guarantees Divine preservation.

From our anchor Scripture, God is saying to you, “It is not your righteousness that I use to speak for you in the face of enemy confrontation; it is my own righteousness that the enemy can’t stand that I use.”

This means, in case the devil tells you that your commitment to God slacked a little sometime back, and so you deserve to be attacked; and the devil wants to capitalize on that to finish you, God says, “I will stand and tell the devil to give way. I will defend you with my righteousness. I loan you my righteousness. And since the devil cannot fight me, he cannot fight you. I am the One to determine your stand and not satan.”

Beloved, God uses His Righteousness to shield and defend you against the conspiracies and confrontations of the enemy. Your forefather may be an idol worshipper who might have made some demonic covenants in the past that are affecting you today; but the truth is, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature. God spreads His righteousness on you to defend you. 

My counsel is, do not place your faith in your own right. Place your faith in the Mercy of God alone because the mercy of God is our helpline in the earth and our lifeline throughout eternity.

*Remember this* ?: God uses His Righteousness to shield and defend you against the conspiracies and confrontations of the enemy.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Place your faith in the righteousness of God* .

*2. Ask God to defend you in the face of conspiracies and confrontations of the enemy* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your word to me today. I place my faith in Your righteousness Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*QUOTE* : He that breaketh the hedge - the hedge of righteousness and integrity, the serpent will bite. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: James 5-1 Peter 2* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Teeth are the only part of the human body which cannot heal themselves.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD*??️ : May the righteousness of the LORD shield you this day in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*
*??Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc (CRMWorld Wide??)??*

*#crm-world.org.ng.*
*?️??????Daily Springs Devotional?️??????*

*?️Date: Saturday, 19th December, 2020☄️*

*?Topic: Seeking the lost☦️?*

*?Bible Reading:"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who wins souls is wise."~(Proverbs 11:30, NKJV)*
?
?
⛩️
*✍?John Wesley, a man who took our Lord serious and dedicated his life to win souls declared, "You have one business on Earth-to save souls." This means that every other thing you do only serves as platform to bring to you the souls God has apportioned to you to win. "This is serious!" You exclaimed. Sure it is! C.S. Lewis, another veteran soul winner said, "The Church exists for nothing else but to draw men unto Christ, to make them little Christ. If they are not doing that, all the cathedrals, clergy, missions, sermons, even the Bible itself, are simply a waste of time. God became Man for no other purpose." In addition to these, Charles Spurgeon declared " I would sooner bring one sinner to Jesus Christ than unravel all the mysteries of the divine Word, for salvation of the unsaved is the one thing we are to live for! What are you living for? Ultimately, the truly wise would only be those who win souls for Christ. Hence the Bible testifies, "He who wins souls is wise" (Proverbs 11:30). O God grant us the wisdom to reap the harvest of souls now lest they perish forever in Jesus' name.*

*??Memory verse: "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work" (John 4:35).?*

*??Action point: Answer this question: Are you truly a soul winner? Am mine living for soul winning?*

*??‍♂️??‍♀️Prayer points: (1) Pray for more effectiveness in soul winning (2) And that your converts may abide in the faith*

*?Bible in one year: Hebrews 1-6☄️*

*??COPYRIGHT©2020@Charismatic Renewal Ministries Inc??*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
*#????????In This Month: You Shall Testify The Goodness of God & His Tender Love Towards You & Your Household?*

*?️Stay Safe In God's Care: This is not the time to press the panic button, activate your faith-mode while we continue to Intercede for the nations across the globe for divine INTERVENTION?*

*?Greetings from all of us @CRM-Family  Worldwide?*

*?Website: WWW://crm-world.org.ng*

*Jesus Is LORD✅*

*Please Share*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM