The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 17th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 17TH DECEMBER

HE’S THERE IN YOUR NAME

In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also (John 14:2-3).

Some people interpret the above scripture to mean that Jesus went to Heaven to construct our mansions. So, they think when someone gives his or her life to Christ, God starts building a mansion for that person in Heaven. But they forget that the Bible says “...the works were finished from the foundation of the world” (Hebrews 4:3). Heaven is a beautiful place, and it’s already been built. So, what place was Jesus talking about then?

The answer is simple: The Bible says Jesus was victorious in hell, and when He came to the disciples in Galilee, He said, “...All hail” (Matthew 28:9). Then He went into Heaven and was given a place! That place isn’t a chair beside or close to the Father; no, He got the Father’s seat! He’s set on the Father’s throne of Majesty in the heavens. It’s the place of the highest authority.

Then the scripture says, “If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God” (Colossians 3:1 NKJV). Everything Jesus did was for us. The place He went to prepare for us is the place at the right hand of the Father; He got us a place in, and with Himself in glory. Now we’re seated together with Him in the heavenly realms.

Hebrews 9:24 says, “For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us.” As long as Jesus is in Heaven, we’re well represented in heaven. He represents us there! 

That’s why He told us to live in His Name. Colossians 3:17 says, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus....” This is because He’s there in our Name, and we’re here in His Name. We reign and rule over Satan and the cohorts of darkness, in His Name. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Lord has brought me into a glorious place, a place of authority and dominion, where I reign and rule over all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named. 

When I speak, all of creation responds, because I live in Christ. Even now, I break the influence of Satan over men’s lives, and declare that the light of the glorious Gospel shines in their hearts, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:6 TLB; Luke 10:19 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 9 & Jonah 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 14:11-20 & Habakkuk 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear heavenly Father, You’re great, and greatly to be praised. Thank You for the blessings and miracles I experience in my life, which are acts of Your love and kindness. 

The heavens and earth declare Your mighty works and testify of Your infinite wisdom and grace, even as all creation sings “Hallelujah” to You, the eternal King of glory. 

Thank You for bringing me into a place of prosperity, perpetual victories, health, glory, and success in Christ!

I thank You for blessing me exceedingly and giving me all things that pertain to life and godliness. My heart is filled with praise and gratitude for the life of continual victories You’ve brought me into. I’m full of Your glory, beauty, and grace. 

My heart is full of thanks and gratitude to You for the blessings of Your Word and the impact of Your Spirit in my life. Thank You for Your grace and loving-kindness, and the wonderful privilege to be called by Your Name. 

I worship and glorify You today. Thank You precious Father, for Your blessings upon my life, my family, and everything that concerns me; You’ve decorated my life with Your glory. 

You plucked me out of trouble and satisfied my desires with good things; for these, I rejoice and adore Your majesty. All glory, dominion, and praise are Yours, now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 20201212_0550462.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 17TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: ON THE LORD’S SIDE?

MEMORISE:

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Matthew 12:30

READ: Exodus 32:22-26

22 And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.

23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

25 And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemiesSmile

26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

The Israelites had departed from God while Moses was on the Mount. They had begun to worship a golden calf which Aaron was pressured to make for them. This made Moses ask “Who is on the Lord’s side?” (Exodus 32:26)

Even in God’s service, people have varying motives.

While many may profess to be for God, their claims may not be entirely true, considering their secret lives. However, some Christians are true friends of God; in private and in the open. Even when they make mistakes, they don’t give excuses or seek to cover them up; they repent immediately. Their objective is ‘holiness unto the Lord’. Are you on the Lord’s side?

As there are two sides to a coin, so there are to the spiritual also: the good and the bad, Heaven and hell, God’s kingdom of light and Satan’s kingdom of darkness. You are either on one side or the other.

“And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?” Joshua 5:13

Like the angel in the above passage had his sword drawn, so does everyone in the sprit realm, but who is your sword working for or against?

With every word you say and every action you take, your sword is swung, for or against God. If you conspire with people to sin instead of rebuking them, you are swinging, for or against God. If you consciously give erroneous interpretations of the Bible to fellow believers, you are clearly against God and on the side of Satan.

So many tongue-speaking ‘Christians’ are with the devil. This is dangerous. I pray for God’s mercy on such people.

Whose side are you truly on? 

ACTION POINT:

Examine your heart to see if you are truly on The Lord’s side. Make amends in repentance today if you find yourself wanting.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   1 Timothy 1-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4: BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.
o Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_17 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DIVINE PRESERVATION – COVENANT BENEFIT OF SERVING GOD* 

?️As a committed child of God, it is part of your service benefits not to be left at the mercy of the wicked.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: As a committed child of God, it is part of your service benefits not to be left at the mercy of the wicked.

From our anchor Scripture, it is confirmed that Divine preservation is a major benefit of serving God. It is the heritage of God’s servants to be shielded and protected from the tongues, conspiracies and weapons of the wicked.

When we say “servants”, we are not just referring to a man or woman of God; we are referring to anyone who genuinely serves the Lord. Anyone who serves God is a servant of the Lord. Every dedicated or committed child of God is a servant of God.

As a committed child of God, it is part of your service benefits not to be left at the mercy of the wicked. It is part of your service benefits for God to rise in your defence against the tongues, conspiracies and weapons of the enemy. As you serve God wholeheartedly and dedicatedly, you can never be at the mercy of enemy conspiracies. You are never at the mercy of the weapons of the wicked. You are never at the mercy of the slander of the enemy. 

So, Divine preservation is a Scriptural covenant benefit of serving God (Isaiah 54:17). As a servant of God, part of your benefit package from God is that, the devil and his agents shall never rejoice over your life. 

Is this not a good service benefit? Appreciate God for the benefit of Divine preservation.

*Remember this* ?: As a committed child of God, it is part of your service benefits not to be left at the mercy of the wicked.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1.  Make up your mind to serve the Lord wholeheartedly* .

*2. Make demands on God for the benefit of Divine preservation for the servants of God* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for privilege of serving You. I ask for the grace to serve You more than ever before, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? NO WEAPON FORMED* .

*QUOTE* : Living in His service is living to serve Him; it is a secret of preservation. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Hebrews 12-James 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A feeling of thirst occurs when water loss is equal to 1% of your body weight. The loss of more than 5% can cause fainting, and more than 10% causes death from dehydration.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: May you experience God’s preservation power like you have never done before in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM