The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 16th December
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*THE GOSPEL IS IN YOUR TRUST .*

Wednesday, December 16th .

Pastor Chris

_*O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust,avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions ofscience falsely so called (1 Timothy 6:20).*_

The word “trust” in the scripture above is an interesting Greekword, “parakatathēkē” and it means a deposit, the investment of your personality. Something has been deposited in you. You have tocome to the realization that the Gospel, the same message that savedyour life, has been committed to your trust.

Paul knew it. In 1 Timothy 1:11, he affirmed, _*“According to theglorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to mytrust.”*_ What a consciousness! He took personal responsibility for the Gospel. It should be the same with you.

Your co-workers, business associates, schoolmates, family members, co-tenants, friends and all those He ever connects you with are all hanging on to the trust committed to you by God.

He holds you responsible as their witness; you’re the witness to your generation.You’ve got to be committed to bringing salvation to those in your world. That’s what success is. You become a fruit-producing branch, fulfillingwhat Jesus said in John 15:5: _*“I am the vine; ye are the branches....”*_

Always declare, “I’m a fruit-bearing branch, in the Name of the Lord Jesus! I bear fruits of righteousness and manifest works of righteousness.” Declare it, and act accordingly. That’s what the Apostle Paul was communicating to the young minister, Timothy, in our theme verse—the consciousness of what was committed to his trust.

You carry the seeds of the Kingdom of God inside you. That’s your number one ministry in life. Remember the words of Jesus: _*“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all thesethings shall be added unto you”*_ (Matthew 6:33). Now that you’re in His Kingdom, make it your priority, and His glory will be manifested in and through you.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Lord, thank you for the privilege of being your partner in soul-winning. You counted me faithful and committed the Gospel to mytrust. There’ll be no limit to how far I’m willing to go and do for the Gospel, for it’s your power to make sinners righteous, to catapultthe poor from obscurity and misery to a life of prosperity, glory and excellence. I preach it boldly everywhere and to everyone, and manyare converted, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *

||* *2 Corinthians 5:18* And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; *||*

*||* *Jeremiah 20:9* Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But [his word] was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not [stay]. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 9:16-17* For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 8 & Obadiah

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 14:1-10 & Nahum 1-3.

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has made me a solution provider, a dispenser of His goodness and extension of His arm of favour to others. 

Eternal life is at work in me, and every fibre of my being is fully yielded to the Lord to carry out His divine plans through me! 

I am His living tabernacle; He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me! 

My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for His sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always. 

Christ lives in me; therefore, I am made for life! His divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! 

Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my blood-bought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! 

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah. All things are mine! I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today. My life is upward and forward only! 

I am not moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns, because I play by a different set of rules! I am an heir of God, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20201212_0550462.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL..

DATE: WEDNESDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: A CITIZEN OF GOD’S KINGDOM.

MEMORISE:

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. Mark 10:15

READ: Mark 4:8-11

8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.

9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Being a part of the Kingdom of God is the ultimate achievement for any human being. It is a special thing to belong to God’s Kingdom because we become exposed to his mysteries thereby. For example, many people cannot understand or accept the mystery of the virgin birth of Jesus Christ because the eyes of their understanding have been shut.

In our memory verse today, Jesus said something very crucial about the Kingdom of God: He states that only those who are like children will inherit it. The major characteristics of children that make them qualify for this are: love, trust and faith. Have you seen how children automatically trust and depend on their parents? This simply means that until you love, believe and have faith in God like a child, you cannot be a part of the Kingdom of God. A child depends on his/her parents for instructions and guidance. Usually, they believe and run with what their parents tell them. Most of us still adhere to certain principles we learned from our growing up. 

This child-like attitude to God is what qualifies us to encounter the mystery of God’s Kingdom. Those of us who have experienced the move of God firsthand know that the  mystery of the Kingdom of God is best experienced. The Bible says in 1 John 1:1:
“ That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;”

Finally, in our daily activities and pursuits, Jesus encourages us in Matthew 6:33 to seek first the kingdom of God, with the assurance that all our earthly pursuits will be given as add-ons. There is nothing too difficult for God to do, but His priority is that you should seek His kingdom and righteousness which can only be obtained through Christ Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Let God’s priority be your priority and watch your life turn around for good.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Philippians 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN : TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_16 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: HE BOASTED AND BOWED TO DEATH* 

?️No one is big enough to escape the inevitable appointment. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: No one is big enough to escape the inevitable appointment. 

Voltaire was a French man who stood on the top of his house one day boastfully declared that after 100 years, the Bible would be a forgotten and unknown Book. The Bible would be an out-dated piece of antiquity that will not be used by anybody but will found only in some dusty museums and in remotely disconnected parts of the world (Paraphrased). 

But one day, he succumbed to the appointment of death. He died a miserable death. As he was about to die, the nurse that stood by him heard him screaming of the hell fire he was going.

Today, the same house he stood upon and boasted that the Bible would become out-dated, became the headquarters of World Bible Society where Bibles are sent to the world, 100 years after. He died and passed over to eternity because no one is too big or too arrogant to escape the appointment with death. No one is big enough to escape the inevitable appointment.

Beloved, it is appointed unto men once to die and after that, judgement follows (Hebrews 9:27). 

Therefore, live your life to please your Maker before the curtain of time is drawn, and the dimensions of eternity are open.

*Remember this?* : There is no one big enough to escape the inevitable appointment. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to live carelessly on earth* .

*2. Live your life to please your Maker before the curtain of time is drawn* .

*PRAYER* ??: I thank You Lord for reminding me again about the inevitable appointment with death. Help me to adjust my ways and live right so I can end in eternity with You when it is time, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? INEVITABLE APPOINTMENT AND INESCAPABLE JUDGEMENT.* 

*QUOTE* : Beloved, in order not to end in a regrettable eternity in everlasting flames and torment, you must answer the following questions with all sincerity and accuracy: Who are you living for? Who controls your life? Who directs your actions and lifestyle? Is it self, the world or Christ? Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Hebrews 9-11* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: We lose 80% of our body heat from the head.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord engrace you not to waste your life and existence in the earth in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM