The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 15th December
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*SUBMIT TO HIS DREAM FOR YOU .*

Tuesday, December 15th .

Pastor Chris

_*Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with allyour heart and mind and do not rely on your own insightor understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, andacknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straightand plain your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6 AMPC).*_

Have you ever asked yourself, “Is my life in alignment with God’s perfect will for me?” It’s important to be sure. Jesus said, _*“Ifany man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine...”*_ (John 7:17). So, if you’re willing to do His will, He’ll teach you.

But sometimes, there’re those who are afraid to let God have Hisway in their lives. They think He’ll change their dream that they’ve sonursed all their lives. They feel He might lead them to become somethingthey don’t want. Well, that’s because they don’t know Him; if you don’tknow Him, you can’t trust Him. But if you ever get to know Him, you’dlearn to trust Him.

All He ever wants is the best for you. He’s more ambitious for your success than you could ever be. The day I discovered this truth, I said, “Dear Lord Jesus, now I trust you with my life.” I wanted to be a successfor Him, but He was more ambitious for my success than I could havebeen. I found out He loved me more than I loved myself; wiser than Icould ever be, and I became bold and focused!

Remember, He created the whole world, including you. He knows everything inside you. Not only does He know everything about you, He knows everything about life. All He wants is that you say, “Yes, Lord, I’m ready.” He’s experienced in dealing with all kinds of people, and Heknows exactly what to do with someone like you.

Trust Him with your life. Stay at the centre of His will, and you’llnever lose. 1 Peter 2:6 says, _*“... he that believeth on him shall not beconfounded”*_; that means you’ll never be disgraced or put to the blushfor trusting in Him. Therefore, be confident in the Lord with all your heartand mind and submit to His dream for you.

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, what comfort, confidence, and blessed assurance to know that I can trust you with my life; the only Onewho’s faithful and true. The future belongs to you; therefore, I putmyself into your guiding arms, under the lordship of love, trustingyou infinitely to be led by your Word and your Spirit, as I fulfil my destiny in you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *|

|* *Acts 26:16-18* But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. *||*

*||* *Psalm 18:30* [As for] God, his way [is] perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he [is] a buckler to all those that trust in him. *||*

*||* *Proverbs 16:3 NIV* Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. *

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 7 & Amos 5-9

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 13:11-18 & Micah 7.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a man sent by God! I am not ordinary! I am a custodian of divine truth, and I’ve received the Spirit without measure. I have all it takes to fulfill my assignment.

Fear has no place in me, for the Father has not given unto me the spirit of fear but of love, power, and of a sound mind. My mind is sound, and I am bold to act my faith. 

I function with the ability of the Spirit today for the Spirit of the Lord is at work in me, causing me to have divine courage and confidence.

I am a king-priest; I am anointed by the Spirit of God to carry out my assignment with great joy. Hallelujah! My words are anointed; they are spirit and they are life. 

I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. Therefore, I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, and I affirm today that my life, health, family, and finances are consistent with God’s Word for my life. Hallelujah. 

I am favored all-round; for the favour of the Lord surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. 

I have the upper hand because God’s favour has placed me in a position of advantage, and nothing is too good for me! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: IMG_20201207_060216_401.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: DO YOU REALLY LOVE GOD?

MEMORISE:

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1 John 5:3

READ: John 14:21-24

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

God our Father, the creator of the world, always knows what is best for us. He knows how we should conduct ourselves and live a perfect life. In the beginning (after the fall of man in the garden of Eden), man became a free moral agent, doing whatever pleased him. However, because man is a spirit, he began to experience a deep spiritual yearning for his creator whom he lost connection with, due to the fall. The Bible says in Genesis 4:26 that “...then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.” However, due to man’s sinful nature, they could not call upon God effectively on their own terms. To bridge this gap and help man do it right, God gave the ten commandments using the Israelites as the initial recipients. These commandments help us to know the general will of God for us daily. Jesus gave the basic summary of the commandments in Matthew 22:37-40:
“…Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”

According to our memory verse, the commandments of God are not grievous. However, the fallen nature of Man prompts people to do everything against God’s will now and again. Jesus said in John 14:21
“ He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.”

The Bible verse above is a great litmus test. Do you really love God?

You cannot claim to love God if you do not have His commandments in your heart (Psalm 119:11).

You cannot claim to love God if you do not obey His commandments (John 14:15).

If we love God indeed, it will show in our obedience to His commandments which are not grievous, especially when compared to the weight and consequences of sin.

PRAYER POINT:

Lord, help me access the grace to obey Your commandments, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Ephesians 1-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_15 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: CONDEMNING THE VOICES OF ACCUSATION* 

?️The voices of accusation and confrontation against your life can never be stronger than your voice in condemnation and nullification.The voices of accusation and confrontation against your life can never be stronger than your voice in condemnation and nullification.

*SCRIPTURE* : No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The voices of accusation and confrontation against your life can never be stronger than your voice in condemnation and nullification.

In our previous studies, we have looked at some insights from God’s Word that guarantee Divine preservation. 

Today, we shall look at another revelation that is key to your preservation in life, and that is: every voice of accusation or confrontation raised against you is doomed for condemnation. 

This is a powerful light that guarantees your preservation in God. Every tongue that rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn. Every voice of accusation, condemnation, judgement against you is doomed for condemnation.

You know, judgement comes from accusation. When someone is to be judged, he is first of all, accused. Every voice of accusation or confrontation raised against you is doomed for condemnation, and you are the one to condemn it. That is why the Bible says, “Thou shalt condemn…” (Isaiah 54:17).

So, the voices of accusation or confrontation targeted against your life can never be stronger than your own voice in condemnation and nullification. 

Now, I want you to pray and say: In the Name of Jesus, every voice of accusation or litigation targeted against me, I silence you by the Voice of the Blood of Jesus Christ. I cancel you. I silence you and condemn you now, in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: The voices of accusation and confrontation against your life can never be stronger than your voice in condemnation and nullification.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to condemn every voice of accusation against your life at the place of prayer* .

*2. Remain in God to access His preservation provisions* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I silence and condemn every voice of accusation against my life by the Voice of the Speaking Blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??NO WEAPON FORMED* .

*QUOTE* : The devil also, is waiting for what you will say because your tongue was designed to control your destiny. Culled from, “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Hebrews 6-8* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: By the end of a person’s life, they can recall, on average, around 150 trillion pieces of information.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every voice of accusation raised against your life today is condemned in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 15 DECEMBER 2020?*

*YOU HAVE A NEW NAME⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*  
Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with GOD and with humans and have overcome."
_*(Genesis 32:28, NIV)*_ 

_*Genesis 32:28 KJV*_
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with GOD and with men, and hast prevailed.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Jacob's name means "a supplanter, a deceiver," and that was how he lived. Later in his life, he got tired of living like that. One night he went to get alone with GOD when an angel appeared to him and said, "GOD has a new name for you. Your name will be Israel," which means "prince with GOD." He was saying, "Being a deceiver is not your true identity. You are a prince. You will reign in life." The first thing GOD had to do was to get the shame off of Jacob.

Maybe you have let your circumstances, your failures, or even other people put a label on you that says, "shame on you." No, GOD’s grace changes all that. GOD says, "I'm going to bless you anyway. I know your true identity." He is changing our names to "Prince" to "Princess" to "Forgiven" to "Highly Favored.&" Agree with what God is saying, and He will bless you in amazing ways.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, thank You that You have a new name for me, and by Your grace I am going to reign in life. Thank You that I can take negative labels off my life and proudly wear the name of 'Redeemed.' I believe that You are going to bless me in amazing ways. In *JESUS*' Name, Amen."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM