The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 14th December
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*WE’VE GOT TO PREACH IT .*

Monday, December 14th .

Pastor Chris

_*In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie,promised before the world began; But hath in due timesmanifested his word through preaching, which iscommitted unto me according to the commandment ofGod our Saviour (Titus 1:2-3).*_

We’ve got to preach the Word; we’ve got to tell the untold, orthey’ll never have the chance to believe it and be saved. Romans 10:13-14 says, _*“For whosoever shall call upon the name ofthe Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whomthey have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whomthey have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”*_

Without a preacher, they can’t hear the Gospel. This is why we’re compelled to preach the Gospel everywhere. The Apostle Paul said, “ForI am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek” (Romans 1:16).

There’s no salvation without the Gospel. The power of God to bring someone out of trouble, distress, sin and death is in the Gospel of Christ. We read in our theme verse that God promised eternal life before the world began; and now, He has fulfilled His promise, manifested His Word, and made eternal life available through the preaching of the Gospel.

See how blessed we are to be the custodians and bearers of thedivine order; ambassadors of divine realities! They’re not going to get the Gospel any other way, until we preach it to them. Put your whole life intothis, as it’s all that truly matters. Ensure the Gospel gets to as many ashave been ordained to receive it in your world and in the regions beyond.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m an ambassador of Christ in the Gospel. I’m fervent for the Lord, vibrant, exuberant and aglow in the spirit always, serving Him withmy whole heart, soul and mind. Through me, the Gospel is reachingmany who have been ordained for salvation; they’re transferredfrom darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. *||*

*||* *Acts 4:12* Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. *||*
*||* *Matthew 28:19-20* Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 6 & Amos 1-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 13:1-10 & Micah 5-6.OTIONAL*

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear heavenly Father, I rejoice in You, for You’re the only true and wise God; the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords! Thank You for making my life beautiful, and for crowning me with victory and success, all the days of my life.

I thank You for receiving my worship, praise, and thanksgiving, sanctifying them by Your Spirit. You’re magnified in my life, and Your glory has increased in my life.

Thank You for an outstanding 2020, and for Your grace that’s piloting me into the great future You have for me. I thank You for giving me such a wonderful life; 

You’ve given me all I could ever want for an extraordinary life of glory, beauty, righteousness, and dominion; for this, I praise You with my whole heart, and with my hands lifted in honour of Your majesty. 

Hallelujah! I walk in divine wisdom, in dealing with the circumstances and affairs of life. 

My eyes are opened to solutions and possibilities as I stay my mind on the Word! I thank You for positioning me for the glory-life, Your overwhelming peace guards and rules in my heart and mind, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: IMG_20201207_060216_401.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: MONDAY 14TH DECEMBER, 2020.

THEME: WAIT ON THE LORD.

MEMORISE:
“I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.” Psalms 40:1

READ: 1 Samuel 30:1-19 (KJV)

1. And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;

2. And had taken the women captives, that were therein; they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.

3. So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives.

4. Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.

5. And David’s two wives were taken captives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite.

6. And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters; but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.

7. And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech’s son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.

8. And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue; for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

9. So David went, he and the six hundred men that were with him, and came to the brook Besor, where those that were left behind stayed.

10. But David pursued, he and four hundred men; for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.

11. And they found an Egyptian in the field, and brought him to David, and gave him bread, and he did eat; and they made him drink water;

12. And they gave him a piece of a cake of figs, and two clusters of raisins; and when he had eaten, his spirit came again to him; for he had eaten no bread, nor drunk any water, three days and three nights.

13. And David said unto him, To whom belongest thou? and whence art thou? And he said, I am a young man of Egypt, servant to an Amalekite; and my master left me, because three days agone I fell sick.

14. We made an invasion upon the south of the Cherethites, and upon the coast which belongeth to Judah, and upon the south of Caleb; and we burned Ziklag with fire.

15. And David said to him, Canst thou bring me down to this company? And he said, Swear unto me by God, that thou wilt neither kill me, nor deliver me into the hands of my master, and I will bring thee down to this company.

16. And when he had brought him down, behold, they were spread abroad upon all the earth, eating and drinking, and dancing, because of all the great spoil that they had taken out of the land of the Philistines, and out of the land of Judah.

17. And David smote them from the twilight even unto the evening of the next day; and there escaped not a man of them, save four hundred young men, which rode upon camels, and fled.

18. And David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away; and David rescued his two wives.

19. And there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor any thing that they had taken to them; David recovered all.

Every believer should understand and practise waiting on the Lord. In our Bible reading for today, we see that during David’s travails and exile, his base was raided while he was away with his men. 

All their property, wives and children were raided without mercy. On arrival, they were overwhelmed with grief so much so that they wept.

Any other person would have automatically pursued the perpetrators of such an act immediately, but as we had noted in an earlier study, David sought the face of God for direction and waited on Him even though that did not seem like the smartest thing to do at the time.

The smartest and bravest move that would have been expected of valiant soldiers like David and his men would have been to ensure that they did not waste any further time in going after the enemy. 

Ordinarily, the more time they wasted, the slimmer their chances of ever catching up and recovering their loved ones and belongings.

David however, decided to wait patiently upon God and receive His instructions, approval and blessing before making any move.

The Bible records that upon getting God’s word on the matter, they swung into action. Verse 19 of the same chapter reads: 

“And there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor any thing that they had taken to them: David recovered all.”

Your recovery in life, ministry, career and business might just be dependent on you waiting on the Lord for instructions before taking decisions. 

Waiting on the Lord includes prayer, fasting and usually, patience which is where most believers miss it. God is the all-in-all who knows the end from the beginning. There is no risk in waiting on the Lord.

As David found strength to recover all by waiting on the Lord, this season may you also find strength for exploits in the mighty name of Jesus.

As David pursued after his enemies and recovered all they had stolen, so will you recover every lost opportunity and blessing, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

Put God first always and wait patiently upon Him in every area of your life. He will never disappoint you.

ACTION POINT:
Wait on the Lord. You will surely testify, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Colossians 1-4,
Philemon 1

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_14 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THINK DEEPLY, LIVE WISELY* 

?️Beloved, there is no one big enough to escape the inevitable appointment of death. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Teach us to number our days so we can apply our hearts to wisdom. Psalm 90:12.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Nobody can live wisely who does not think deeply.

It has been confirmed that engaging our thought is crucial to living profitably both on earth and in eternity. Nobody can live wisely who does not think deeply. Nobody can live wisely who has a shallow thought. 

One thing that engaging our thought deeply helps us to know is the transience of life on earth. This consciousness helps us to maximize our time knowing that we don’t have eternity on the earth. Those who live wisely are those who have the capacity to understand that their days on earth are numbered (Psalm 90:12).

Now, the Scripture compares the coming of the Son of man to the unpreparedness of people in the days of Noah. In the days of Noah, people were eating, drinking and living carelessly as if the world would not end (Matthew 24:37-38). Noah warned them but they refused to listen until the flood came upon them suddenly, and they perished.

That is how it is in our world today. There are many people living as if this world would continue forever. You know, there were many people in history who never imagined that one day, they would die. But they succumbed to the inevitable appointment of death. 

Beloved, there is no one big enough to escape the inevitable appointment of death.  Therefore, ensure that your ways are right with God always. Live in readiness for eternity. I decree that you shall not die before your time in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: Nobody can live wisely who does not think deeply.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ask God for the grace to live wisely.* 

*2. Think deeply; refuse shallow thoughts* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to think deeply and live wisely, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? INEVITABLE APPOINTMENT AND INESCAPABLE JUDGEMENT.* 

*QUOTE* : To be wise is to rise and to be a fool is to fail. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Hebrews 3-5* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The human embryo acquires fingerprints within three months of conception.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to live in wisdom is your portion today in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM