The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 13th December
HAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 13TH DECEMBER

INSPIRED AND AFIRE ALWAYS

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest (Joshua 1:9).

Since the day I received the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues, I’ve never ran out of inspiration. The key is fellowship with the Holy Spirit! That’s the secret of ALWAYS being inspired and afire for the Lord. The Holy Spirit should be your number one driving force in life. Without Him, life is a drag; dull, empty and vain!

Christianity without the Holy Spirit is mere religion. In fact, it’s very difficult to win souls without the Holy Spirit. As a child of God, being filled with the Holy Spirit every day isn’t negotiable. You have to know Him, walk in Him and with Him. He has to become a constant part of your life.

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly....” Your understanding of the Word will drive you to live every day of your life for the expansion of God’s Kingdom; nothing else will make sense to you in this world, except the things of Christ. With the Word of God in your spirit, and coming forth from your mouth, you can serve the Lord faithfully and bring Him glory now, and in the ages to come. Have a wild and voracious appetite for the Word.

Your love for the Master will compel you to tell the world of His saving power. 2 Corinthians 5:14 (NIV) says, “For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.” The Apostle Paul is showing us the motivational force behind his overwhelming passion for the Gospel; it was the love of Christ. You can’t love Him and not be propelled to tell the world about it. You’ll wake up every day inspired and aflame to serve God. Praise God!

CONFESSION

My participation in the Gospel—my passion for its spread around the world—remains indomitable. God has called me and given me a divine mandate; I maintain my focus, and I’m committed to that calling, compelled by the love of Christ to do the things that I should do on earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:14-15; Jeremiah 20:8-9; Romans 12:10-12

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 5 & Joel 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 12:11-17 & Micah 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am filled with the knowledge of God’s word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding! My heart is daily open to knowledge; therefore, the Word of God prevails mightily in me, producing glory in my life. 

My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. 

I am God’s extension in the earth, and the power of the Holy Spirit resides and is fully operational in me.
When I show up, burdens are lifted, and yokes destroyed. 

I am a God-carrying vessel and a dispenser of eternal verities. I’ve received an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. 

I reign in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits. The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word in my heart. 

I am more than a man, the spirit of perfection is at work in me. I live out the supernatural life naturally, demonstrating the glory, wisdom, and excellence of divinity. 

I am joined to the Lord and have become inseparable with Him, bearing fruits of His righteousness that is inherent in my spirit.

I am loaded, my life is like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life. I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. 

The Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that are consistent with the Father’s will; actions that guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase and blessings for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: THE GOD OF MIRACLES.

MEMORISE:

But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed. 2 Kings 6:5

READ: 2 Kings 6:1-7

And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.

2 Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.

3 And one said, Be content, I pray thee, and go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go.

4 So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood.

5 But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed.

6 And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.

7 Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it.

A miracle happens when God suspends the law of nature in a particular situation. For example, Jesus suspended the law of gravity for a while so He could walk on water. It is often difficult to explain a miracle to unbelievers, because such occurrences defy natural understanding. The good news is that it does not matter what the world may say, my Daddy is the miracle-working God and when He steps into a matter, miracles happen.

It has been God’s nature from time immemorial to do miracles. The creation of Heaven and earth was a miracle. Every principle established on earth started as a miracle when first made. Before it became normal for the sun to shine, God first performed the miracle of creation. When Jesus (God the Son) came, He established Himself as a functional part of the Godhead by performing several novel miracles. As many as these miracles were, the book of John 21:25 says:
“And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.”

We will use our Bible reading as a typical example of a miracle. The sons of the prophets were carrying out a ministry building project when the axe head they borrowed fell into a deep river. The one from whose hands it fell cried out for help and got it in the most amazing fashion. Prophet Elisha threw a light log of wood into the river and a very heavy axe head floated in its place while the wood sank like a rock. God reverses principles He created; He controls everything! The principle of floatation was reversed and the sons of the prophets were saved from embarrassment.

Nothing is impossible for the God of miracles (Luke 1:37). Put all your trust in Him.

I decree and declare God’s miraculous intervention into every situation that wants to embarrass you, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please intervene in my life and turn all impossibilities to possibilities, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Acts 27-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24: PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOR.

1. Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

o Refrain:
Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry,
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

2. Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

4. Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me,
Whom have I on earth beside Thee,
Whom in Heav’n but Thee.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_13 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: FORMED BUT FAILED* 

?️The level of light you access from God’s word determines the degree of preservation you can experience.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The weapon that has been formed and targeted at you is useless, powerless and harmless.

In our previous studies, we have looked at some insights that guarantee Divine preservation. This is because the level of light you access from God’s word determines the degree of preservation you can experience. Many times, people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6). But that will never be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

Today, we shall consider yet another insight from God’s Word that is vital to your preservation on earth and that is, No weapon that can destroy you will ever be constructed.

Isaiah 54:17 says, “No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper...”  This means, no weapon that can destroy you will ever be constructed. 

What this means is: no weapon, no equipment, no tool that can destroy you will ever be formed. In other words, the weapon, tool or equipment that can destroy you will never be created. And the one that has been formed and targeted at you is useless, powerless and harmless. The one that is already formed, manufactured, constructed and targeted at you is practically useless, powerless and harmless against your life and destiny. 

So, if you mistakenly drank concentrated Hydrochloric Acid, it would turn to water in your system and in your mouth, but the same acid would be transferred as poison into the mouth of the person who gave it to you to drink. 

Beloved, always know that any weapon that is formed and targeted at you is practically useless, powerless, and harmless. 

*Remember this* ?: The weapon that has been formed and targeted at you is useless, powerless and harmless.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Refuse to be afraid of any weapon formed against you.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I decree that no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? NO WEAPON FORMED.* 

*QUOTE* : The reason why everyone is not subject to similar attack is that what we carry in the spirit differs. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Philemon-Hebrews 2* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Cats can't taste sugar. They don't have sweet taste buds.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every weapon targeted at you is rendered useless in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 13 DECEMBER 2020?*

*HE HOLDS YOUR DESTINY⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
The steps of a good man are ordered by the *LORD*, and He delights in his way. 
_*(Psalm 37:23, NKJV)*_

_*Psalm 37:23 KJV*_
The steps of a good man are ordered by the *LORD*: and he delighteth in his way.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
Oftentimes, people who aren’t fulfilling their destiny will try to discourage you from fulfilling yours. They may not do it intentionally, but they’ll tell you what you can’t do and how things won’t work out. They’re quick to remind you of all your impossibilities. Your relatives, coworkers and friends may try to talk you out of your dream, but that’s because GOD didn’t put that promise inside them; He put it inside you! You have to remember that other people don’t determine your destiny, GOD does. He holds your destiny in the palms of His hands. If you will keep believing, GOD will not only bring it to pass, He will do more than you can ask or think. 

Friend, don’t let someone else’s unbelief keep you from believing. Don’t let other people talk you out of your dreams. It’s time to get into agreement with GOD. He says you are well able. He says you are equipped. He says you are qualified. He says you are anointed, called and appointed to fulfill every dream and desire He’s placed within you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Father in heaven, I trust that You are leading and guiding me today. I trust that You hold my future. I choose to tune out the discouraging voices and tune into Your Word. Fill me with Your peace and joy as You direct my steps in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM