The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 12th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 12TH DECEMBER.

PRAY FOR GOD’S PEOPLE IN DISTRESS

Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you (2 Thessalonians 3:1).

In Acts 12:1-2, the Bible says, “...Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.” When the Church heard that James had been arrested, they must have thought, “James arrested? Nothing will happen to him; he’s a man of faith.” But once James was killed, it got their attention.

“Where was God? How did God allow it to happen?” some may have wondered, trying to put the blame on God. But it’s not God that allows such things to happen. Jesus said, “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you” (John 16:23).

Then in Matthew 28:18, He declared, “...All authority in heaven and earth has been given to me”; and on the basis of that authority, He said, “...go and make disciples of all nations...” (Matthew 28:19). Jesus gave us His authority; He gave us His Name. So, it wasn’t Jesus that let them kill James; it was the Christians that didn’t do their job by exercising their authority in prayer.

When Peter was arrested next, the Bible says they (the church) prayed without ceasing; God intervened and Peter was released (Acts 12:5-7). So, every time you pray, you’re making it “legally” possible for God to intervene in some ways that He wouldn’t have, had you not prayed.

This is why we must pray for ministers of the Gospel, and advancement of the ministry of reconciliation in these last days. The Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians in Colossae, “Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds” (Colossians 4:3).

Since God already told them to go and preach the Gospel, why did they need to pray to God to open for them a door of utterance? It tells you that there’re adversaries in the world. So always pray for the churches of Christ around the world.

Several reports confirm that Christians are the most persecuted group in the world. Many are in dire distress, made to face the most inhuman treatments because of their faith in Jesus Christ. Through your prayers for them, they’ll be strengthened; the Lord will intervene in their situations. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I pray for ministers of the Gospel and God’s people around the world, that their strength fail not. I pray against men or institutions who foster persecution of Christians and hinder the spread of the Gospel; we cut off the influence of such forces and their efforts are made futile. In spite of them, the Gospel is spreading rapidly, with the speed of the Spirit, and prevailing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Thessalonians 3:1-2; Romans 15:30-32

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 4 & Hosea 11-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 12:1-10 & Micah 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for this is my month of thanksgiving! Thank You for the great and precious blessings You’ve made available to me to enjoy. 

You always seek to do me good, causing Your favour to surround me and Your blessings to abound in my life. My heart is filled today with joy, and my mouth with praise as I testify of Your goodness, mercy, and love in my life. 

Thank You for loading me daily with all the benefits of
life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully. 

I thank You for Your glory and grace that You’ve bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever. Thank You for Your pulsating life that permeates my entire being, and with which I bless my world today. 

I am conscious that I have something to give; therefore I distribute the blessings of the Kingdom to those I come in contact with today. This is an awesome[/url]
[url=http://www.instagram.com/churchonline2]privilege and I am grateful to You for it. 

Thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might, and every domain of darkness! 

I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family, finances, and in the lives of those around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SATURDAY 12TH DECEMBER, 2020.

THEME: HONOUR YOUR PARENTS.

MEMORISE:
“Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.”
Exodus 20:12

READ: Ephesians 6:1-3 (KJV)

1. Children, obey your parents in the Lord; for this is right.

2. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

3. That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

Today’s memory verse says that you must honour your parents if you do not want to die young. This is because of the law of harvest.

Whatever you do to your parents, your children will do to you in future. If you honour your parent, you will live to become a parent and your children will honour you in return. The Bible says that God gets very upset at children who mistreat their parents.

“Whoso curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness" Proverbs 20:20. 

The above passage tells you that you should watch what you say to or about your parents, so that your light would not be put out in the day time.

In other words, if all of a sudden, a child thinks that he/she is now of age and prosperous and need not have any regard for his/her parents anymore, not only would the child die suddenly, he/she would do so in such a manner as to make people wonder “How can this be?” I want to appeal to you if your parents are still alive, that you honour them, if you want to live long and enjoy the blessings of God.

This is the sole cause of the death of many young people these days, but because it cannot be scientifically proven, many people ignore it.

Your parents, no matter how bad they may have been, are the ones chosen by God to bring you to this world.

He knew how they would treat you before He allowed you come through them, and since we know that God does all things for our good, then our parents have a part to play in the fulfilment of our destiny. God brought you to this world through them, so the least you can do is to honour them.

You may be saying “Oh, you don’t know what my parents have done to me; if you did, you wouldn’t be telling me to honour them.” 

Well, they may have been horrible to you, but you don’t have to extend the effect of what they did to you by dishonouring them. 

It is for your own good that you honour them because dishonouring them brings a curse.

Forgive them for whatever they have done wrong and begin to honour them as from today. It is God’s will that you do so.

KEY POINT: Dishonouring your parents is like committing suicide. Don’t kill yourself.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 24-26

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord,
In the light of His word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear,
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Nor a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows
And the joy He bestows
Are for them who will trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way,
What He says we will do,
Where He sends we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_12 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF ETERNITY*

?️The devil does not mind how successful we are on earth for as long as we don’t think about eternity. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. Matthew 25:13

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The consciousness of eternity makes people to be cautious in time.

One of the things that seems to have been forgotten in our generation today is the consciousness of eternity. People are always conscious of the cares of this life but they don’t seem to be conscious of eternity; they are conscious of their daily needs but they are not conscious of heaven and hell. And this is not supposed to be so because it is the consciousness of eternity that makes people to be cautious in time. 

Now, one of the easiest things any pastor can do is to preach people into excitement. As a pastor, it is easy to give keys for earthly progress and prosperity; it is easy to make people excited so they can commend your message as a powerful one. But the greatest help anybody can do to a fellow human being is to point them to the reality of eternity; that is, the reality of heaven and hell.

We live in days where the devil is fighting with all his strength to blindfold people to the reality of the afterlife.  

Take note of this: The devil does not mind how successful we are on earth for as long as we don’t think about eternity. The devil does not mind how many results or achievements we have, how many things we are able to get by faith in this world as long as we don’t live in the consideration of eternity. 

Beloved, a time will come when our breathing will stop and all the organs in our body will stop functioning. Then, we will appear before God in eternity. At that time, the money we have in our account, the car we drive, the dress we wear, etc. will not matter. What will matter then will be the investment we have made in our spirit and into eternity.

Beloved, receive the grace to be conscious of eternity always, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The consciousness of eternity makes people to be cautious in time

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Always live with eternity in view.* 

*2. Do not do anything that will jeopardise your eternity with God.* 

*3. Maintain your relationship with God always through consecration and upright living* . 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for showing me the path of life. Help me to live daily in the consciousness of eternity, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE HELL-WAY OF BITTERNESS (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : God loves you and me and He is telling us these things because He wants us to make it in this life and in eternity. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Titus 1-3* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The average human body contains enough sulphur to kill all the fleas on the average dog, enough carbon to make 900 pencils, enough potassium to fire a toy cannon, enough fat to make seven bars of soap and enough water to fill a 50-litre barrel.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to run the race be released upon you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 12 DECEMBER 2020?*

*HE WILL MULTIPLY YOU⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*  
And I will make My covenant (solemn pledge) between Me and you and will multiply you exceedingly. 
_*(Genesis 17:2, AMPC)*_

_*Genesis 17:2 KJV*_
And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly

*TODAY’S WORD?*
GOD is in the multiplication business. It doesn’t matter what your need is today, GOD wants to increase you! One time in the Old Testament, GOD simply multiplied the sound of four men’s footsteps and caused them to sound like a mighty army. When their enemies heard them coming, they took off running. There were thousands of enemy troops running for their lives, scared to death, thinking they were being attacked by a massive army when, in fact, it was just four people!

Friend, GOD can make you seem bigger than you really are. He can make you look more powerful. He knows how to multiply your influence, your strength, your talent and your income. You don’t have to figure it all out. All you have to do is put your trust in Him. If you will release your faith and get up every day expecting GOD’s far and beyond favor, you’re going to see God multiply you in every area of your life!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father GOD, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for Your promise to bless and multiply me. Direct my steps, keep me close to You as I increase in You in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM