The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 11th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 11TH DECEMBER.

LIVE IN TRUTH

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).

We were created by God’s Word, and His Word is truth; that means we were created by truth. This is why truth has an eternal effect on your spirit; it has an eternal effect of success, victory, prosperity, health in your life, because truth is your source. 

That’s why falsehood, deceit, deception, lies and lying destroy the human spirit
Lying isn’t consistent with your nature. Some people tell lies out of fear of punishment, while others do it for plain deception. Whatever your excuse might be, train yourself to tell the truth at all times. Our theme verse says, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free,” because man was created by God to be free, to be at liberty to serve Him; he can’t be bound, because truth is his true nature.

Before you were born again, you didn’t have the ability to live the truth and live in truth, because you were under the dominion of sin. But now, the Bible says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you...” (Romans 6:14). You have the ability to do away with the habit of telling lies. 

You don’t need to cry or even ask God to take it away from you. Simply make up your mind to put away lying. The Bible says, “If you want a happy, good life, keep control of your tongue, and guard your lips from telling lies” (1 Peter 3:10 TLB).

Proverbs 6:16-19 says, “These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.” Truth is in your spirit. You can live in truth; it makes you triumphant; your spirit glows. It doesn’t matter in what situation you may find yourself; truth will put you over, because truth is eternal. Praise God!

CONFESSION

God’s Word guides my thoughts, habits, character, and ultimately builds my life. I have the dominion over every kind of sin. I live in truth, because truth is my true nature. Therefore, I’m triumphant over every situation, ever glowing in the spirit. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:25 TLB; Proverbs 12:19; Colossians 3:9 NLT; Zechariah 8:16 GNB 

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord God has bestowed on me favour and honour! My life is filled with the glory of God! His beauty, wisdom, grace, and righteousness are expressed in, and through me. 

I am a wonder to my world because the Lord has surrounded me with favor like a shield. I can never be disadvantaged; for all things are commanded to work together for my good. I am more than a conqueror, a victor, and a success forever! 

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the World. I am living in the morning of my life! I live a higher life, a life that is beyond this world. I am the blessed of the Lord! I am prosperous and sound, and I lack nothing, for all things are mine! 

God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, as I walk in His perfect will today and always! I am highly favored of God, and positioned by grace for the supernatural life!

I’m reigning in life as a king, exercising dominion over circumstances, taming the forces of nature and charting my course in victory! Everywhere I go, I manifest the glory and righteousness of God. 

My progress and advancement spread abroad, evident for all to see. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: FRIDAY 11TH DECEMBER, 2020.

THEME: EARTH-SHAKING PRAYERS.

MEMORISE:
“And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.” 
Acts 4:31

READ: Acts 4:23-31 (KJV)

23. And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them.

24. And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is;

25. Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?

26. The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

27. For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

28. For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

29. And now, Lord, behold their threatenings; and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

30. By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

31. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

There are certain prayers that cause the earth to shake. Not prayers of “God give me this, God give me that”, though. I am talking about prayers of dedication, prayers like “Lord, my life is at Your disposal, do whatever You want with it. 

I lay my life on the altar and I become a living sacrifice to You today; Lord, use me for Your glory”.

When God begins to hear these kinds of prayers, He will come down. Acts 4:23-31 tells us that the disciples were praying and thereafter, some people told them not to preach the gospel again.

They gathered themselves together and said “Father, You hear what they are saying; over to You.

All we ask is that You give us boldness, give us miracles, give us signs, so that we can preach more”. 

The Bible says the house shook. In 1979, my Father-in-the-Lord called me and four others to his room high up in Mayor Hotel in Tulsa, USA, saying “My children, I am going soon; the one who will be taking over from me is Pastor Adeboye”.

I collapsed on the floor and everybody began to pray. You can be sure that the prayers offered were not the gentlemanly kind; they were serious prayers. Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door.

On opening the door, we saw the maintenance manager of the hotel who asked what kind of musical instrument we were playing.

We explained that we were not playing any instrument, but he insisted that we had to have been playing one as the hotel was shaking and the source of the shaking had been traced to our room. 

We insisted that we were only praying, but he didn’t believe us, so he checked under the bed, the wardrobe and looked everywhere in the room then left when he didn’t find anything.

The hotel was locked down because they could not find the source of the shaking and they didn’t want to believe that it was just prayers. Recently, I went back there and as I looked at the hotel, I felt compassion on the owners, so I laid my hand on the wall and prayed a simple prayer. It was reopened six months after.

It is very clear that the great things happening in the RCCG today are a result of the prayers that fateful day in our hotel room in Tulsa. 

If you want the glory of God to come down into your life and transform everything for good, you need to start praying earth-shaking prayers. 

Pray for power to do Gods work, pray for boldness to preach in any situation, pray for a national revival in your country.

ACTION POINT:
Go ahead and pray some earth-shaking prayers now.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Acts 20:4-23:35

HYMN 26: STAND UP! STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the Cross!
Lift high His royal banner;
It must not suffer loss.
From vict’ry unto vict’ry
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict,
In this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own:
Put on the gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.

4. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh,
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_11 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE HARMLESS WEAPON* 

?️God did not create or license the blacksmith to manufacture any weapon against you.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. Isaiah 54:16.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The weapon that can harm you does not exist. 

Our God is the Creator of things in the earth. He is the One who created the manufacturers of all forms of weapons in the earth today. But the truth is, He did not create or licence the manufacturers of weapons to manufacture any of the weapons against you. This is what Isaiah 54:16 reveals. It is very important to know that God did not create or license the manufacturers of weapons to manufacture any of the weapons against you. This is another powerful light that guarantees your preservation in God. 

God created the person who manufactures weapons like guns, arrows, spears, etc., but He did not create or license the manufacturers of these weapons to manufacture any of them against you.

God did not create or license the blacksmith to manufacture any weapon against you. The blacksmith can manufacture knives for other purposes but not for the purpose of harming you.

Therefore, the person who can manufacture the weapon that can waste you was not created. The one who can manufacture the charms, talismans or weapons that can waste you was not created. It was not part of God’s plan at creation. This means, the fortune-teller or Babalawo (witch doctor) who can produce the charm that can kill you before your time was not created by God. The demon that can waste you was never created. The weapon that can harm you does not exist. 

When you know this, you will no longer be afraid of any wicked witch or wizard that is dreaded in your village.

I decree that Divine preservation is your portion in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: The weapon that can harm you does not exist. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s passage again* .

*2. Live your life without fear because the weapon that can harm you does not exist* .

*PRAYER* ??: Today, I decree that every weapon fashioned against me is rendered useless in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??NO WEAPON FORMED* .

*QUOTE* : Nothing secures life like light. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr. Paul Enenche. 

*DAILY READING: 2 Timothy 2-4.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The human skull is made up of 29 different bones.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every enemy weapon designed against you be frustrated in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM