The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 10th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Thursday 10

THE REAL FIGHT

Pastor Chris

The fight of faith is not a fight with the devil; it’s the fight in your heart to overcome the challenges that you face in life. That’s the real fight.
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Timothy 6:12).

Not many people understand what it is to fight, and by that I don’t mean physical combat; I’m talking about the fight of faith. The fight of faith is the conflict between our earthly transient temporal circumstances and our spiritual realities. It is the unleashing of our faith on the rebellious circumstances of time to compel changes to correspond with our stubborn faith proclamations. 

It’s not a fight with the devil; it’s the fight in your heart to overcome the challenges that you face in life. And it’s a fight you must win.

The Apostle Paul calls it a good fight, because it’s most honourable and you win. When He tells you to fight the good fight, he’s telling you to hold onto God’s Word, maintaining your confessions in the face of staggering opposition. 

There’s an adversary working on things and trying to ensure that things don’t fall into place for you. The world itself is hostile to your faith; hostile to the Kingdom of God. But Jesus said, “…be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33); and because He overcame the world, you have to keep the world in that position with your faith. That’s the real fight.

You’re not trying to overcome the world; He already did. So, you walk by faith in the victory that Christ wrought in your behalf. He said, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy…” (Luke 10:19). No matter where you are, you’re triumphant; you know it and you insist on it.

You can do what others say is impossible. It doesn’t matter what you’re currently faced with; whether it has to do with your health, finances, business, job, family, academics; you say, “I’m a victor in the Name of Jesus! It’s impossible for me to fail. All I think is winning, and I only win, in the Name of Jesus!”

Walk in the glory and strength of Christ and with the boldness of the Spirit. Take advantage of His grace and the power of His might as you unleash your faith against rebellious circumstances and compel them to align with your stubborn faith proclamations.

CONFESSION

I walk in God’s strength and glory, strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I’m blessed with His love, with His boldness and victory. I fight the good fight of faith to stay established, confirmed and set on God’s Word! With the Word in my mouth, I prevail over circumstances today, ruling and reigning by the power of the Holy Ghost!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 6:16; 1 Timothy 1:18; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 2:18-29; Revelation 3:1-6; Hosea 3-6

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 11:1-10; Jonah 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me a life of glory, dominion, and excellence; I walk in the reality of this truth. You’ve made me impregnable to sickness, disease, poverty, and anything that hurts.

Therefore, I walk conscious of my divine nature today and always, reigning over satan and his cohorts of hell. 

I declare that I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for therein is the
righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith. 

I have right standing with God; thus, I live by faith, and not by sensory perception. God’s life and nature are at work in me. I’ve passed from death to life; I’ve been brought into the ageless zone. I’ve received the gift of righteousness, and I am reigning in life. 

Through the Gospel, life and immortality have been brought to light in my spirit. I live the transcendent life in Christ now. I am in Christ; I’ve passed from death to life, from mortality into immortality, and from age into agelessness.

I am growing, but not aging. My strength is renewed day by day because of eternal life that’s at work in me. I am aglow in the Spirit; the glorious impact and blessings of the life of Christ are evident in my life.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and I have the life of God in me. My spirit, soul, and body are vitalized through and through by the power and effect of righteousness and the fullness of the God-life that I’ve received through the Gospel.

I am walking in the reality of my divine heritage in Christ, conscious of His grace and awesome presence in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: THURSDAY 10TH DECEMBER, 2020.

THEME: THE POWER OF FAITH.

MEMORISE:
“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”
Matthew 21:22

READ: Matthew 21:18-22 (KJV)

18. Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.

19. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

20. And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!

21. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

22. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

There is tremendous power in faith. In Mark 9:23, Jesus Christ Himself said:

“…If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.”

When Jesus says “All things”, He really means all things. In Mark 5:36, when Jairus was told that his daughter had died, the Bible says:

“As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.”

And before that day was over, the one who had died came back to life.

In Matthew 15:21-28, a woman came to Jesus praying. It appeared as though God was not even paying attention to her, but by the end of the day, Jesus said “Woman, great is thy faith.” 

In other words, He was saying that even if He had not wanted to grant her request, He would because of her great faith.

There is so much power in faith that time and again, Jesus told people “Thy faith has made thee whole and they were whole.” So it was not so much of His power healing them, but the power of their faith in God.

My Father-in-the-Lord once went to conduct a revival in our Church in Ilorin, and the Spirit of God moved him to say “If there is anyone here who is trusting God for the fruit of the womb, go and buy the appropriate clothes for the gender of the baby you want.” A woman heard and decided that she would do just that.

When she got home, she bought a cot and baby boys clothes and displayed them where everybody could see. A lot of people began to laugh at her, saying she had gone mad out of her desperation to have a child. 

She ignored them, held on to the word of the man of God and nine months later, when the baby boy arrived, it was her turn to laugh.

I want you to make your own move of faith now. Whatever it is you are trusting God for, make the move as if you have gotten it like that woman did. 

Since the Lord was gracious enough to hand over the anointing of my Father-in-the-Lord to me when he was leaving the world, I call on that anointing now to work on your faith and make your desires come true according to the will of God, in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:
Faith is so powerful that it can move a mountain and throw it into the sea.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 14-16

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_10 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: WATCHING AND PRAYING* 

?️Beloved, refuse to go through church and end in hell fire. It is better not to go through church at all than to be known in church and be found in hell in the end. God forbid!

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. Mark 13:33.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To end in eternity with God, it is necessary to watch and pray.

Our anchor Scripture reveals a very important admonition by Jesus Christ to the saints, especially in these perilous times. He admonished us to take heed and watch and pray. To escape the damnations of hell and end in eternity with God, it is necessary to watch and pray. Watching and praying makes you to be on your guard because there are forces that want to make you fall in life (Daniel 6:4-5).

There are people sponsored from the pit of hell who devise strategies to ensure that you are swept off your feet spiritually. For example, the Philistines could not kill Samson until they devised strategies and made him sin. They employed Delilah who lured him into sin and he fell (Judges 16:1-21). 

Beloved, there are people whose major assignment in life is how to pull down your life and ministry. They would do anything to ensure that you fall from the faith. While God called you to change people’s lives, satan called them and gave them the assignment to distract, harass and divert your attention from fulfilling the calling. 

There are people who want to engage you in bitterness and send you straight to hellfire. My counsel is, leave them alone. 

Beloved, refuse to go through church and end in hell fire. It is better not to go through church at all than to be known in church and be found in hell in the end. God forbid!

Therefore, be vigilant. Watch and pray always. Refuse to slack in your spiritual life.

*Remember this* ?: To end in eternity with God, it is necessary to watch and pray.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Be watchful and prayerful always* .

*2. Be vigilant against sponsored sins and sinners that will want to attack your life, destiny and possibly ministry* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You give me the grace to watch and pray always. Help me to be vigilant against sponsored sins and sinners that want to make me end in hell, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? READINESS FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN* 

*QUOTE* : Responsibility is placed on you to maintain vigilance. Do not take the devil for granted. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Timothy 5 - 2 Timothy 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A newborn child can breathe and swallow at the same time for up to seven months. This is quite amazing!

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Victory over enemy traps of iniquity is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM