The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 4th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 4TH DEC 2020. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: THE WORD IN YOUR MOUTH

Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart (2 Corinthians 3:3).

Writing the Word in your heart is very important. This is done through meditation and constant confession of the Word. The more you do this, the more the glory of the Word is manifested in your life. We’re admonished in the Scriptures to be filled with the knowledge of God’s Word, for out of that abundance, our words will come forth.

Your words must be consistent with God’s truths; otherwise, you’ll have trouble. The adversary will take advantage of your own words to put you in bondage. Proverbs 6:2 says, “Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.”

Many today are trapped, struggling to come out of one predicament or the other, which they may have created through their own words. Jesus said in Mark 11:23 that you shall have what you say. In Matthew 12:37, He said, “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.”

You have to make a determination to talk God’s Word; talk Kingdom-talk. You’re in the Kingdom of God, and it’s a Kingdom run by words, where we rule and prevail by our wholesome, faith-filled words. Remember the Lord’s admonition in Joshua 1:8, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth...”; it’s about the Word in your mouth!

CONFESSION

Through the help of the Spirit, and consistent meditation on the Word, I consciously speak wholesome, edifying, gracious, inspiring, motivating, encouraging words. With my words, I create success, victory, divine health and prosperity from within, establishing God’s 
righteousness in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 

Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

1 Peter 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 John 5 & Daniel 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 7:1-10 & Amos 1-2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the wisdom of God is at work in me in an increasing measure. Christ is made unto me wisdom; therefore, I am wise! 

I walk and live in the Spirit every day, with my spiritual antenna constantly in tune with God. I am not of this world; I am Spirit-ruled, Spirit-controlled, and Spirit-dominated. 

I appropriate the realities and blessings of the
heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, in my personal life. I deal wisely in all of my affairs, for God is the one at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Hallelujah! 

There’s no dryness around me, for the Spirit of God has caused the wilderness to become a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is now a forest. 

I am productive in every area of my life: in my job, in my finances, in my academics, and in the Gospel.[/url]
[url=https://bit.ly/2WyzdPr]I know what to do, how to do what I should do by the power of the Holy Ghost. 

Today and always, I walk in supernatural insight, pleasing the Father in all things, producing fruits and works of righteousness. Hallelujah. 

I am super-favored, I live in superabundance because I am connected to God’s unending supply system. I increase in divine favor, I increase in speed and accuracy. Glory to God! God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: DON’T BE DESPERATE FOR MARRIAGE.

MEMORISE:

Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there never a woman among the daughters of thy brethren, or among all my people, that thou goest to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines? And Samson said unto his father, Get her for me; for she pleaseth me well.  Judges 14:3

READ:  Genesis 29:20-28

20 And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.

21 And Jacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I may go in unto her.

22 And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.

23 And it came to pass in the evening, that he took Leah his daughter, and brought her to him; and he went in unto her.

24 And Laban gave unto his daughter Leah Zilpah his maid for an handmaid.

25 And it came to pass, that in the morning, behold, it was Leah: and he said to Laban, What is this thou hast done unto me? did not I serve with thee for Rachel? wherefore then hast thou beguiled me?

26 And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn.

27 Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years.

28 And Jacob did so, and fulfilled her week: and he gave him Rachel his daughter to wife also.

Genesis 30:30-35

30 For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the LORD hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also?

31 And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock.

32 I will pass through all thy flock to day, removing from thence all the speckled and spotted cattle, and all the brown cattle among the sheep, and the spotted and speckled among the goats: and of such shall be my hire.

33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.

34 And Laban said, Behold, I would it might be according to thy word.

35 And he removed that day the he goats that were ringstraked and spotted, and all the she goats that were speckled and spotted, and every one that had some white in it, and all the brown among the sheep, and gave them into the hand of his sons.

So many people are having problems in their marriages today because they were so desperate for marriage that they ended up marrying a devil, Jacob was so desperate to marry Rachel that he did not study her character well enough to see her strong commitment to idols, and more importantly, he did not ask God to choose for him as had been the custom in his family (Genesis 24:12-14). I am writing this today because I don’t want you to fall victim of the same error if you are still single. You need God to enable you to find the right partner. In Proverbs 18:22, the Bible says:
  “Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.”

The Bible verse above implies that not just any woman would make a wife. For every one of our single brothers: may you find a wife- one who would move you forward and be a help meet indeed, in the mighty name of Jesus.

I know a case of two people who were both desperate to get married. They came across each other and soon got married. From the first week of their marriage they became like cats and dogs. I pray for anyone trusting God for a future partner that you will find favor with God and know His will. A sister should not agree to a marriage proposal just because she feels age is no longer on her side. Only a man who is God-fearing and can love her as Christ loves the Church is worthy of a sister’s hand in marriage.

The thing about marriage is that once you are in it, you cannot change your mind as God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16). Brother/Sister, you need to be very sure that God is leading you into that marriage before you exchange those marital vows. Do not marry someone for the sake of getting married. It is better to wait on God for the right person than to settle for just anyone because of societal pressures. A lot of Christians who committed that error would tell you it is a grievous mistake to make. An error in selecting a life partner could ruin a destiny. The Bible says if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Psalm 11:3). A word is enough for the wise.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, whatever You must do, do it so that I don’t get into the wrong marriage in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  2 Corinthians 5-9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.

1.  Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
o  Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

2.  Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3.  There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4.  Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5.  Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6.  There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
*Seeds?????? Of Destiny* 

_04 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: HOW TO END IN HEAVEN WITH GOD* 

?️The pathway to ending in eternity with God is being born again, living in the consciousness of eternity and living in holiness.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The pathway to ending in eternity with God is being born again, living in the consciousness of eternity and living in holiness.

It has been confirmed that heaven is real and hell is also real (Daniel 12:2). And God desires that no one should perish in hell but everyone should end in heaven (2 Peter 3:9).

*Now, what do you do to end in eternity with God in heaven?* 

*1. Be born again (John 3:3-5)* 

To be born again is to acknowledge that you are a sinner, believe that Jesus Christ died for you, confess your sins and ask Him to come into your life and change your life. Being born again is our number one passport to Heaven and that passport must remain valid always. 

*2. Live in the consciousness of eternity* 

Know that there is an inevitable appointment and in-escapable judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Refuse to live just for pleasure as the people lived in the days of Noah – eating, drinking, partying, etc., without the consciousness of eternity (Matthew 24:38-39).

Someday, everything that deprives you of having time with God will end and then, you will face God. So, live in the consciousness of eternity.

*3. Live in holiness (Hebrews 12:14).* 

To live in holiness means to live in the fear of God.  It is to live with a conscience that is alive and tender. This is a pathway of ending in eternity with God.

In summary, the pathway to ending in eternity with God is being born again, living in the consciousness of eternity and living in holiness. You shall end well in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: The pathway to ending in eternity with God is being born again, living in the consciousness of eternity and living in holiness.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ today and be born again* .

*2. Live in the consciousness of eternity always* .

*3. Make up your mind to live right always* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask for the grace to end well with You in eternity. I receive the grace to live in the consciousness of eternity and to live uprightly, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? READINESS FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN* 

*QUOTE* : Who you live for determines who you live with in eternity. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Philippians 3 - Colossians 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Sea otters hold hands while they're sleeping so they don't drift apart. What a lesson on the necessity of unity!

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to live for eternity while on earth is released for you in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA ☕*

*FRIDAY 4 DECEMBER 2020 ?*

*GROWING STRONG IN FAITH⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE ?*  
No unbelief made him waver concerning the promise of GOD, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to GOD. 
_*(Romans 4:20, ESV)*_

_*Romans 4:20 KJV*_
He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD.

*TODAY’S WORD ?*
In the Scripture, Abraham’s circumstances were beyond his control. GOD promised him that he would have a son, but both he and Sarah were way too old to have a child. What did he do while he was waiting? “He grew strong in faith by giving praise to GOD.” He got up every morning and said, *“LORD*, thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You that my baby is on its way. Thank You that You are faithful to Your Word.” He kept thanking GOD for what he heard in his spirit, and eventually, the promise came to pass.

As with Abraham, GOD has put dreams in your heart. He has spoken promises over you. Deep down you believe it will happen, but in the natural, it looks impossible. The odds are against you. It’s been so long. No, GOD is saying, “What I started in your life I will finish.” The key is to follow Abraham’s example and praise GOD while you wait. That’s one way to grow in faith. Keep praying. Keep believing. Keep expecting. Grow strong in faith and see His promises fulfilled in every area of your life!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY ??* 
Father, thank You for refining me and growing my faith. I choose to stand strong in the midst of difficulty. I choose to bless You no matter what my circumstances are. I trust that You are leading and guiding me in paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake in *JESUS*’ name. Amen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM