The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 7th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER.

DISCOVER JESUS AND YOUR SEARCH IS OVER

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5).

Man doesn’t know reality until he finds Jesus, the Son of the living God. But who exactly is Jesus, the man of Galilee? First, He’s the Word- incarnate. This is an amazing truth. Think about it: Your word is the expression of who you are. It’s the expression of your views, opinions, thoughts, emotions, and ideas.

In the same way, the Word of God is the totality of God’s thoughts, ideas, opinions, will, and emotions. John 1:14 NKJV tells us that God’s Word was personified, and the result was the man, Jesus: “And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us....”

His laughter was God laughing; His smiles were the smiles of God. When He stretched out His hand, that was God stretching out His hand. When He loved, it was God’s love manifested. Everything He did was the expression of God.

Secondly, He’s the character and essence of God. The Bible tells us something beautiful about Him in Hebrews 1:3: “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person....” He’s the perfect personification of the abstract idealisation of God.

In the world, the term “God” doesn’t convey a person; it conveys an idea. God doesn’t make sense to the human mind, because they can’t find or define Him. The Bible, however, presents Jesus as God’s perfect imprint, the icon of the unseen God.

Thirdly, Jesus Christ is the glory of the Father. He’s the outshining of the Father’s glory, the radiance of the Father.

The world doesn’t understand why we can be so passionate about the man, Jesus. Until you know Jesus, God will only be an idea to you. Your search, however, stops when you meet this awesome, glorious, Lord of heaven and earth. That’s why we tell people, “Discover Jesus!” When you discover Him, you discover reality; you discover life.

CONFESSION

As Jesus is, so am I; I’m one with Him! In Him, I live, and move and have my being. I have His righteousness, life, and nature in me. I’m the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:15-19; Hebrews 1:1-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 7 & Jeremiah 50-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 4:1-19 & Ezekiel 38

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; I am righteous, holy and sanctified! I hail from God and I am divinely powered to make great things happen in my world and in the regions beyond. 

I am anointed to preach the Gospel with results. Everywhere I go, I express and manifest the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom, and power! 

I reign by grace today, through righteousness,
because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Hallelujah! 

The nature and glory of Christ are in me; therefore, I can do all things through Christ who energises me. No circumstance or situation is insurmountable to me, for Christ is alive in me. 

I am His glory just as He is my glory. Hallelujah! I am graced by the Holy Ghost to be outstanding in everything I do, and even now, that grace is activated in me to take that leap of faith and bring in new ideas and innovations that will transform the lives of millions around the world positively. 

My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. 

I have direction for life and my mind is focused on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: DON’T MISS HEAVEN. 

MEMORISE:

And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. Revelation 21:21

READ: John 14:1-3

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

No matter how beautiful any earthly city is, none is one-tenth as beautiful as heaven, and this is a fact. Do you know any city with streets and highways of pure gold? The answer is ‘NO’, however, Revelation 21:21 says the streets of Heaven are made of pure gold. Jesus says in John 14:2:
 “ In my Father's house are many mansions...”

Many years ago, I had the privilege of seeing my mansion in Heaven. It was already as big as an entire city, yet it was still being built. I asked the angel taking me on a tour what I would need a mansion that big for and he said there was a room in it for each of my spiritual children whenever they came to visit.

I once heard the story of an old couple who died and went to Heaven. When the angel taking them round got to a place where food was stored, they were surprised to see all sorts of food there- some of which their doctors had told them to stay away from on earth. The man, surprised, asked if those food items were not dangerous to their health. The angel told them there are no health issues in Heaven. The man turned to his wife in excitement and said “You should have let us eat whatever we wanted, so that we would have died and gotten here much earlier”

If you love music, Heaven is a place where you can hear the best music ever. The angels have such melodious voices that we coined the phrase ‘Angelic Voices’. Their melody and harmony is so sweet and perfect that when you hear them, you would get lost in the music.

A long time ago, some of us were praying for an elder who was dying when he suddenly looked up and said “Oh what beautiful voices, of what sweet music!” I knew he was hearing the angels singing to welcome him to Heaven, so we stopped praying and let him go.

In Heaven, there is no pain, no worries, just fun and worship to the Most High God. I am determined never to miss Heaven; I don’t know about you. 

REFLECTION:

With the way you live your life now, are you on your way to Heaven or hell?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Matthew 25

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE.
1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*Seeds?????? Of Destiny* 

_07 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DEALING WITH IDLENESS* 

?️Refuse to sit down doing nothing. Do not watch time moving and nothing is happening in your life. Work for God! Give out a tract! Lead a soul to Christ! Engage in voluntary services! Invest your energy in lending a helping hand to someone in need of physical help. Do something!

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Do what you find until you find what you want.

In our previous studies we saw the dangers of idleness. 

Now, we shall seek to answer the question: What is the way out of idleness?

*I shall give you two counsels as a way of answering the above question.* 

*1. Destroy idleness by all means (Ecclesiastes 9:10)* 

Refuse to sit down doing nothing. Do not watch time moving and nothing is happening in your life. Work for God! Give out a tract! Lead a soul to Christ! Engage in voluntary services! Invest your energy in lending a helping hand to someone in need of physical help. Do something!

*2. Do what you find until you find what you want* 

Do what you find until you find what you want. For example, if you have a master’s degree in Architecture and there is no vacancy for master’s degree holders in Architecture yet; if the only work you see is a menial job at a construction site, make up your mind to go for that job. If you studied Marine Engineering and there is no sea in the city where you live, look for anything you can lay your hands on to do. 

Ecclesiastes 9:10 says, “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do…”  The Scripture did not say, “…whenever you findeth your profession; whenever you findeth what you studied in school”. Rather, the Scripture says: “Whatsoever your hands findeth…” When you look for whatever is “findable”, you will definitely see what to do. 

So, make up your mind to destroy the spell of idleness.

Remember this: Do what you find until you find what you want.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to maintain an idle mind; destroy idleness by all means* .

*2. Do what you find until you find what you want* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I destroy idleness from my life. I receive the grace to do with all my might whatsoever my hands find to do, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : No lazy man can be a candidate for great anointing. Culled from, “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

*DAILY READING: Acts 7-9* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Polar bears have black skin under their white fur.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The spell of idleness is cursed in your life today in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM