The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 5th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER.

YOU CAME FOR A PURPOSE

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).

God has a purpose for your life; He has a purpose for everything that He does. In John 10:10, Jesus said, “...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” 1 John 3:8 says, “...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” Then in Luke 19:10, He said, “...the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.” His purpose was clear: He came to do the will of the Father.

Understand, you were born for a purpose; you came to do the will of your heavenly Father. In Acts 26, we read about Saul of Tarsus, who on his way to Damascus had an encounter with the Lord. The Lord called him by name and said, “...I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness...” (Acts 26:16).

God doesn’t do anything without a purpose. The reason He appeared to Saul, who later became Paul, was to make him a minister and a witness, so that he (Paul) would take the Gospel to the Gentiles (Acts 26:17). 

Have you discovered your purpose? Do you know why you were born? If you haven’t found out, you can do that today! Be bold to ask the Lord; He’ll tell you. He’ll guide you to that purpose as you walk with Him, and do the things He’s called you to do.

You weren’t born for nothing. You were born for the glory of God. You were born to walk with Him and bring Him honour. He planned from the beginning that you’d serve Him and live unto Christ. Let that purpose become established in your heart and you’ll experience tremendous growth and success in your life, and in all that you do.

CONFESSION

I ’m in the world at such a time as this, for a purpose, living the life that God prearranged for me before the foundation of the world. He planned that I’d serve Him and live for Him, and that through me, His righteousness would be established in the earth, and in the hearts of men. I’m fulfilling this purpose daily, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Jeremiah 1:5; Colossians 4:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 4:14-5:1-10 & Jeremiah 44-47

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 2:13-25 & Ezekiel 35

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for showing me the way to financial abundance, and for the grace, You’ve given me to out-give my past this year, more than ever before. 

I declare that I’m blessed in my giving as I receive a multiplied harvest of every seed sown, and increase in the fruits of my righteousness.

In accordance with Your Word, I will never be broke! Your blessings are evidently manifested in my life, and Your glory is seen in all that I do. 

I thank You for the immeasurable blessing of having the Holy Spirit live in me. I acknowledge His presence, and take advantage of His awesome ministry in my life, as He guides me in wisdom, to do Your perfect will. 

I thank You for my triumphant life, and excellent future, guaranteed in the blood of Jesus. I refuse to
fear or listen to the voice of doubt, and unbelief, because the dreams that You’ve put in my heart are coming to fruition.

I recognize my vocation and skills as avenues You’ve created for me to bless my world. Thank You for increased grace and ability to positively impact my world as I live gloriously for You.

I’m guaranteed to succeed; I’m guaranteed to prosper and I’m victorious forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: FREEDOM FROM DEPRESSION II. 

MEMORISE:

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

READ: Psalm 40:1-5

1I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Yesterday, we looked at how a relationship with Christ can drive depression away from a person’s depressed. A Christian may get depressed when life’s challenges make them lose sight of how great God is or how much He loves them.

I have experienced this before. I was already the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God then, and the Church was growing, but somehow, I felt the people I was patronizing did not care about me. I felt I was laboring in prayers and fasting for them, but they didn’t care, so I decided that I was going to resign as the General Overseer of the Church. With my decision made, I took a nap and when I woke, there was a young girl who had come to see me. She said God told her to come and give me a cake. I was so touched by the gesture that even though I don’t like cake so much, I ate that one. Then God said “I thought you said no one cared”. I realized that I had paid so much attention to appreciation from the people that I did not remember how much God cares for and loves me.

Now, when as a believer you are feeling depressed, what you need is to go deep into the presence of God because Psalm 16:11 says:
“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”

You cannot be engulfed in the presence of God and not feel His love and care for you; that love you feel will bring joy to your soul. How can you get into the presence of God? Simple. Through praise and worship. David said in Psalm 100:4 that with thanksgiving, you enter into the gates of God and with praises, you enter into His courtyard. When you praise and worship God for a long period of time, you will feel His presence come down greatly and since in His presence there is fulness of joy, you will begin to feel a joy that is beyond understanding. That is why Isaiah 61:3 says a garment of praise will replace a spirit of heaviness:  
“To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness…..”

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me a garment of praise in place of every heaviness in my heart 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Mark 13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3: BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.
1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM