The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 4th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER.

HE NEVER LEAVES YOU

...I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen(Matthew 28:20 NKJV).

Sometimes, when people go through difficulties, they wonder if God is with them. They hope and pray that He’ll be with them. But the truth is, He never leaves you. Jesus said, “...I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen” (Matthew 28:20 NKJV). What a blessing! He’s with you through the power and presence of the Holy Spirit. He didn’t say, “I’ll be with you”; it’s not a promise. It’s a fact.

God’s Word is a statement of truth, and our responsibility is to line up with His truth and live accordingly always. When He said, “...I am with you always, even to the end of the age”, it’s exactly as powerful as when He said, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life...” (John 14:6). So, think, talk, and live with the consciousness, confidence and assurance that the Lord is in you and with you, for He truly is!

This means you’re forever in safety. He’s the ever- present help in time of need, the friend that sticks closer than a brother, and He never fails. Trust Him. In Isaiah 41:10, He said, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee....” He’s in you and with you everywhere, in every place, and in every situation.

It makes no difference what the situation is; be conscious that you can neither fail nor lose; you’re attended by the presence of God. Oh, what confidence you should have in life! No wonder He said, “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper...” (Isaiah 54:17). Have the attitude of victory in everything, every day of your life, for the greater One is with you and He lives in you.

CONFESSION

I win always, because the Lord is in me and with me, through the Holy Spirit. His divine presence mantles me and fills me, transforming every fibre of my being and every bone of my body. I have the mindset of victory and I reign triumphantly over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:4; John 14:17; Hebrews 13:5-6 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 4:1-13 & Jeremiah 41-43

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 2:13-25 & Ezekiel 35

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Christ is alive in me; He is my life, my strength, my wisdom, and my righteousness. I am energized on the inside for the supernatural; 

I think and talk differently, for the Word of God has renewed my thinking and given me the mindset of the righteous. Hallelujah! 

I’ve been ushered into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion by the wisdom of God. There’s no regret or uncertainty in my path because I live in, and by, the Word of God! 

Everywhere I go, divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions! I live and function in God’s perfect will, having insight into the realities of the Kingdom.

Hallelujah! I know my divine origin; I’m from Zion, the city of the living God. Therefore, I cannot be subject to the principles of this world’s system. 

I am a heavenly citizen, seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms! I am filled with the fullness of God, thus, the wisdom of God has made His home in the quarters of my heart.

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened; I can see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. Hallelujah! 

I function from the standpoint of advantage, power, and excellence. Blessed be God!

God bless you

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-4Ly][/url][Image: FB_IMG_1603783202449.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: FREEDOM FROM DEPRESSION I. 

MEMORISE:

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows Hebrews 1:9

READ: 1 Peter 1:1-9

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

It would be hypocritical to act as if one cannot see how fast depression is taking over the minds of many people today. I want to let you know that there is a tested and sure way out of depression. Suicide is not a way out because that will only lead to hell, and believe me, the depression and suffering in hell is far worse than what obtains here on earth. Don’t go that route at all. Alcohol is also not a way out of depression. If anything, it makes matters worse because the repercussions of actions taken when under the influence of alcohol will lead to further depression. Food does not heal depression either. Many depressed people choose to ‘eat away their worries’, but unfortunately, food does not cure depression. At best, it would only make their stomach full so that they become so tired that they sleep off.

What a depressed fellow really needs is joy. You see, happiness depends on happenings, but joy comes from the Lord, irrespective of prevailing circumstance. The first step to having joy is to become a believer in Christ. 1 Peter 1:8 says:
“Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:”

When you become a born-again Christian, loving righteousness and hating iniquity, God will anoint you with the oil of gladness above your fellows (Hebrews 1:9). Joy is the fruit of the Spirit and a means by which a born-again Christian may be identified (Matthew 7:17). 

Finally, depression thrives is silence. Speak out today if you are struggling with unhappiness. Seek counseling from a more mature Christian, preferably a pastor of the same gender in a bible-believing church. Also, as brethren in Christ, we all ought to consciously look out for one another, showing kindness and love at all times.

The joy of the Lord will keep strengthening us all in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

Maintain a close relationship with God from today and you will say goodbye to depression forever.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Matthew 23
Luke 20-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.
1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*Seeds ???????Of Destiny* 

_04 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: IDLENESS – A DOORWAY TO UNRIGHTEOUSNESS* 

?️The spell of idleness has been confirmed to be a major killer of destiny.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle, that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem. 2 Samuel 11:1-4.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Idleness is a major doorway to unrighteousness.

The spell of idleness has been confirmed to be a major killer of destiny. One of the things that almost finished the destiny of David, King of Israel was the spell of idleness (2 Samuel 11:1-4). 

When kings were supposed to go to battle, David, as a king, sent Joab who was not a king while he (David) tarried still in Jerusalem. This was abnormal! David tarried still in Jerusalem, and in that state of idleness, he arose from his bed in the evening time and saw a woman washing herself. And the woman was very beautiful to look upon. He sent to inquire of her, and then sinned with her. That became a disaster he never fully recovered from. He was idle and that idleness led him into unrighteousness.

Please don’t forget this: idleness is a major doorway to unrighteousness. A young man may decide to become an armed robber after sitting at home for a long time without doing anything. Occultists can even invite him to join them since he has nothing to do with his life. 

Beloved, when you refuse to do what you are meant to do, you will begin to do what you are not meant to do. That shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: Idleness is a major doorway to unrighteousness.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to be idle in life* .

*2. Engage in legitimately profitable activities* .

*3. Make up your mind to fulfil God’s purpose for your life* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for showing me the danger of idleness. I receive grace to engage in profitable activities, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : The higher you will want to fly in life, the harder you will have to work. Culled from “30 SECRETS TO THE TOP” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: John 19-21* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Crocodiles can go through 4,000 teeth over the course of their 35-75 year lifespan.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every spell of idleness in your life is broken in Jesus Name.

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2020?*

*CREATED TO OVERCOME⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
You are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 
_*(1 John 4:4, NKJV)*_

_*1 John 4:4 KJV*_
Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome  them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Are you facing a situation today that seems impossible? Even if you don’t see how things will work out, remember, you were created to overcome. As a child of the Most High GOD, the Greater One lives inside you. There are seeds of faith planted in your heart, and the way you activate those seeds is by the words of your mouth. Begin to declare, “I am bigger than this problem. I am created to overcome. I am destined to live in victory because the Greater One lives inside me.” Friend, when you start speaking like that, all of heaven hears you and gets behind what you are saying. 

That’s why it’s so important to stir up the fire that GOD has placed inside you. Don’t just sit back and be passive. That obstacle may look impossible, but GOD wouldn’t have allowed it in your life if He didn’t already know that you could overcome it! Quit looking at your difficulties as obstacles that are going to hold you back and start looking at them as opportunities that are going to push you forward into the life of victory He has in store for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father in heaven, thank You for Your promise of victory. Fill my heart with Your peace and joy today and help me to stay focused on You. In *JESUS*’ Name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM