The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 3rd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER.

DON’T FRET ABOUT THE FUTURE

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end (Jeremiah 29:11).

The Lord Jesus specified some of the agonizing signs that’ll signal the end of the age. He said, “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity... Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth...” (Luke 21:25-26).

Much of these are already happening and many have become despondent; livelihoods, businesses and economies have been decimated. Many aren’t sure about their future anymore. But as a Christian, don’t be agitated about the future; be at peace. The government or society might promise you a great future; don’t hope on their promises.

God’s plan is the best; your role is to discover that plan and walk in the light of it. The New International Version of our theme verse says, “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Never allow the troubles in the world get you depressed. Jesus knew you’d encounter crises in this world; so, He said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world”(John 16:33).

Be of good cheer, irrespective of what’s happening around you or to you. Be strong. Be courageous. Don’t give in. Maybe it’s your business, job, family, whatever it is; the trouble is only for a short time. The Apostle Paul called it “light affliction.” He said, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory” (2 Corinthians 4:17). As long as you’re in Christ, you’re in safety; your future is secured. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m God’s handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, to fulfil destiny and glorify Him with my life. I’m walking in preordained pathways, set on the course that I must follow, and living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for me to live, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:16-18; John 14:27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 3 & Jeremiah 38-40

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 2:1-12 & Ezekiel 34

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord has perfected that which concerns me! I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.

I am an offspring of the Word; as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Life is not a mystery unto me because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. 

The truths of God are unveiled to my spirit, and by them, I dwell continually in the realms of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. My life is regulated by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus; therefore, there’s no death, defeat, or failure in my path.

My life is upward and forward only! Hallelujah. I can never be disadvantaged in life! I am in Christ; I am seated with Him in the place of authority, over and above all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! 

I am an heir of God; the seed of Abraham, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance. 

I am blessed beyond measure, and everything that is consistent with the good life: increase, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity, and a life of glory are my birthright. Hallelujah! 

I refuse to be moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns because I live in a different plane of life! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: FB_IMG_1603783202449.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2020.

THEME: JUDGING THE SIN OR THE SINNER? 

MEMORISE:

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:2

READ: Matthew 7:1-5

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

As Christians we must resist the urge to hastily take positions on both public and private issues without making proper findings. It is very easy to judge others, even more so now with the advent of social media.

Though a crime suspect is yet to be pronounced guilty by a competent court, a lot of people would have made competent court, a lot of people would have made conclusions already about him/her especially if the suspect’s appearance portrays him/her as a criminal. People are especially good at speaking out against things they find offensive. Sadly, their focus may be on the person, instead of the action.

In Matthew 7:1-5, Jesus cautions us against judging others in a hypocritical way. We shouldn’t be habitually critical of others when we need correction as well. Only God’s judgments are flawless (John 8: 15-16). Don’t be quick to condemn someone else’s actions. God is patient, but He would not overlook anyone’s disobedience (Romans 2:1-5). Don’t attack people, be a good example for others (Romans 14:13).

While believers are not to condemn others, we are however not to ignore or condone sin. There is a difference between the judgment that comes with discernment. John 7:24 says:
 “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”
If you see another believer falling into sin, you should confront the person in a respectful and loving way. In Matthew 18:15-17, Jesus teaches us to judge sin, not the sinner.

The ultimate goal of confronting a believer who is backsliding is so the fellow can repent and abide. Thus, when we judge sin, let it be done in meekness with the goal of repentance and reconciliation. This is the will of God (Galatians 6:1).

KEY POINT:

John 7:24: judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Matthew 22
Mark 12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.

1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
o Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6. There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
*Seeds ???????Of Destiny* 

_03 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: KEEPING THE RIGHT COMPANY* 

?️Love everyone but relate with people who will enhance your life and destiny.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Proverbs 13:20.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Love everyone but relate with people who will enhance your life and destiny.

In our previous study, we saw that your company determines your destiny. Positive company enhances productive destiny while negative company reduces quality destiny.

*Now, what are my counsels on the kind of company you should keep?* 

*1. Associate correctly (2 Cor. 6:14).* 

Ensure that you associate correctly. Whether it is marital association or any other form of association, make up your mind to associate correctly. You cannot be on fire for God and marry a water-brand person. Associate correctly! 

*2. Disconnect from the wrong Influence (2 Cor. 6:15-18).* 

We have been commanded to love everybody, but never commanded to befriend everybody. Bishop David Abioye once said, ‘Love is a command but relationship is a choice’. Love everyone but relate wisely. Love everyone but relate with people who will enhance your life and destiny.

*3. Ask God to send the right people into your life on a consistent basis (Mat 7:7).* 

Tell God to send the right people into your life. This is because a thousand good friends are not enough but one bad friend is too many (paraphrased from a saying of Archbishop Benson A. Idahosa of blessed memory).

Beloved, if you must mind your destiny, you must also mind your company.

*Remember this* ?: Love everyone but relate with people who will enhance your life and destiny.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Disconnect from every wrong influence in your life* .

*2. Ask God to bring the right people your way* .

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace to disconnect from wrong influences. Send the right people into my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : Who surrounds you determines what you can survive. It is a matter of association. A companion of fools shall be destroyed. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: John 16-18* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A blue whale’s tongue weighs as much as an adult elephant.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Wisdom of relationship be released upon you in this season in Jesus Name.

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕* 

*TUESDAY 3 NOVEMBER 2020?* 

*SING A NEW SONG⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
“Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare…Sing to the *LORD* a new song, his praise from the end of the earth.” 
_*(Isaiah 42:9-10, ESV)*_

_*Isaiah 42:9-10 KJV*_
[9] Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare...
[10] Sing unto the *LORD* a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth...

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
In today’s Scripture, GOD is saying that the things you’ve been struggling with are coming to an end - the disappointment, the hurt, the bad habits. He’s about to put a stop to it and do a new thing. But if you’re going to see the negative come to an end and God do a new thing, you have to sing a new song. You can’t go around with that same old song of who hurt me and how wrong it was. No more singing about what you can’t do and how it’s never going to work out. No, get rid of that song of defeat and self-pity and start singing a song of victory. “I know GOD’s turning it to my advantage. He’s turning my mourning into dancing. He’s armed me with strength for this battle. I will lose this weight. I will break this addiction.”
Is there something you need to get over today? Make this decision: no more excuses.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
“Father, thank You that You are worthy of my worship and new songs of praise. Thank You that I can put the old sad songs of defeat behind me and start singing songs of victory. I declare that this is a new day, and my dreams and vision are being renewed. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM