The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 1st November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 01 NOVEMBER 2020

COURAGE FOR THE GOSPEL

Pastor Chris

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest (Joshua 1:9).

Courage is the ability and will to do or stand for what is right or necessary even in the face of adversity or opposition. It’s the ability to face danger and opposition fearlessly and affirm your faith in Christ no matter the adversaries or adversities that you face. It’s a virtue everyone in Christ has been granted, but not every Christian manifests it.

A person of courage understands that every opposition is an opportunity for progress and victory. Courage is what got the Church of Jesus Christ to where it is today. Had the apostles and prophets of old not exhibited courage by standing for what was right in spite of opposition, the Gospel may never have gone around the world and got to us at the time it did. 

They weren’t afraid of kings and despots, and they sure weren’t afraid to die. They were strong and very courageous.

Paul, in his letter to the Church in Thessalonica recounted how he and some others demonstrated great courage to preach the Gospel despite fierce opposition. He said, “You know how badly we had been treated at Philippi just before we came to you and how much we suffered there. Yet God gave us the courage to boldly repeat the same message to you, even though we were surrounded by enemies” (1 Thessalonians 2:2 TLB).

People of courage keep their focus on what they believe in, and nothing is too big for them to give or do in pursuit of their convictions. Therefore, set your mind on the Lord and His Word, and be ever ready to do anything for the furtherance of the Gospel.

CONFESSION

I’m strong and of a good courage! I’m ordained of God to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ; to minister life, to strengthen others, and bring them into God's light. 

Therefore, no matter the tests, trials, opposition, adversaries, I maintain my solid front in Christ, that inner fortitude to make the Gospel known at any cost. I’m courageous, with the boldness of the Spirit in increasing measure! Hallelujah

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 6:14-15 KJV Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Acts 18:9-10 KJV Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

Isaiah 43:2 NKJV When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

DAILY SCRIPTURES READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Hebrews 1 Jeremiah 34-35

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Peter 1:1-12 Ezekiel 32

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I’ve put on the new nature of righteousness. I have in my spirit the incorruptible life of God. This new life is in every cell of my blood, every bone of my body, and every fiber of my being! 

Today, I walk in the reality of the new life of righteousness which I’ve received in Christ. I will never miss my way in life because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency.

Life will never be a mystery unto me! My understanding and perception of life are been reshaped by the Word. Daily, my spirit is open to the leading and guidance of the Spirit. 

I am built up by the Word; the entrance of God’s Word has illuminated my path to know and walk in His perfect will. It doesn’t matter where or the situation I find myself; I win always! 

I record great and notable achievements, enjoying my days in success, progress, peace, joy, and unending prosperity. The glory of the Word is revealed and made manifest in my life, as it transforms me, causing God’s grace and peace to be multiplied in my life, bringing me favors and blessings. Hallelujah!

My spirit is enlightened; as I meditate on God’s Word, supernatural understanding floods my mind, causing me to live victoriously today and always. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: WOLVES IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING. 

MEMORISE:

And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, One of you which eateth with me shall betray me. Mark 14:18

READ: Psalm 41:6-12

6 And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.

7 All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.

8 An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.

9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

10 But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.

11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

12 And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.

In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 2 Corinthians 11:26

As we see above, Apostle Paul enumerated the dangers he had encountered in the course of preaching the gospel and ‘perils among false brethren’ made the list. You must be wary of false brethren within your family, neighborhood, workplace and even in your local assembly.

In 1 Samuel 17:26-28, while David was making enquiries about the reward for slaying Goliath, his elder brother wanted him to go back to look after sheep. The elders say that if the household enemy cannot kill a person, neither can the external ones. David was already dreaming of how he was going to become a giant-killer but his brother wanted to silence him, just as Joseph’s brothers sought to kill his own dreams in Genesis 37:17-20. One would think that his brothers would have been interested in helping him become a great ruler as he had dreamed, after all, they would have been “the great ruler’s brothers”. Rather, they not only wanted his dreams to be aborted, they also wanted to kill him.

Don’t be fooled; not everyone smiling with you genuinely wishes you well, so be careful who you share your dreams with. Be like David and follow the counsel of God rather than those of men.

When I became the General Overseer of RCCG, there was a man I had considered to be a good friend as we had done some wonderful things together for God in the past. I went to visit him one day to discuss my new assignment as the General Overseer. When I got to his house, he drove me away, saying he had hated me since the day I came into the Church. I was shocked and really felt sad.

I pray that every wolf in sheep’s clothing around you shall be exposed and disgraced in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, every wolf in sheep’s clothing around me, expose this week in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Luke 18:15-19:48

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*Seeds ????????Of Destiny* 

_01 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC:  REVELATION: THE LIFTER OF LIVES AND DESTINIES* 

People go up in life and destiny by revelation.

SCRIPTURE: And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. Galatians 2:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: People go up in life and destiny by revelation.

You are welcome to the month of November, the eleventh month of the year 2020, our year of Supernatural Shift. The Lord shall perfect all that concerns you in this eleventh month, in Jesus’ Name.

In our study today, we shall be looking at one subject that is very vital to the life of a believer; it is called Revelation. Light or insight is an asset of inestimable value in the life of a spiritual person. Thus, one of the greatest assets of a spiritual person is not just the frequency of his or her church attendance; it is not religiosity, neither is it about knowing the pastor; rather, it is revelation, light or insight from the Word of God. 

Now, let me give you one reason why revelation is such a vital asset to the child of God:

Revelation Brings Elevation

Revelation brings elevation. This illustration will help you understand how: One day, Jesus Christ asked His disciples a question, “Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?”(Matthew 16:13). They replied, “Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.”

But Peter said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.” When Peter got correctly who Jesus Christ is, Jesus answered and said unto him, “...thou art Peter...”(Matthew 16:16-18).

Jesus seemed to say to Peter, “For having access to the revelation of who I am, I shift you from Simon and upgrade you to Peter.” 

Please note that Simon means reed, a kind of sea grass, but Peter means rock.  Thus Simon (shaky grass) was shifted and upgraded to Peter (solid rock) at the frequency of the revelation. The status of Simon was actually changed to Peter at the frequency of revelation.

Beloved, when light comes, people rise. So, make up your mind to go up in life by accessing the revelation of God’s Word.

Remember this: People go up in life and destiny by revelation.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to study God’s Word consistently. 

2. Obey the principles of God’s Word so you can connect revelations to go up in life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word. Help me to go up in life by revelation, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: NO WEAPON FORMED. 

QUOTE: Revelation Word is the food of faith. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: John 10-12

AMAZING FACT: Ants don't have ears or auditory canals like mammals do. Instead, they "hear" by feeling vibrations in the ground.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Fresh light for fresh lift is your portion now in Jesus' name

Happy New Month ????
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2020

*TOPIC: A HEART OF THANKS*

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” (1 Thessalonians 5:18

*MESSAGE*
Beloved, imagine for a moment — how would you feel when you entertain strangers in your house and they left without acknowledging and appreciating you for your hospitality? Or to take it further, how did Jesus Christ feel when, out of ten lepers who were healed because of His directive, only one came to thank him? That one enjoyed what others did not enjoy — he was made whole.

Our text for today tells us what God’s will in Christ Jesus is: giving thanks to God.
Please don’t be mistaken in this context. The Bible does not say we should give thanks “for” all things but “IN” all things. You don’t say “thank You Lord for making my boss fire me” or “thank You Lord for making my house catch fire.” No!

That will be thanking God “for” that situation. But we know that God does not take glory in evil. Thanking God “IN’ all things, however, means that irrespective of what is happening, we maintain a thankful heart in appreciation and worship of the Almighty Who is able to do and undo.

Thanksgiving appeals to God’s willingness to bless us the more; it edifies and encourages. We all tend to do better when we are appreciated. So no matter the condition, always learn to say “thank you” because the little you appreciate will fetch much more for you.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  What are you going through right now? Think of how you can still be thankful IN the midst of it.

*SCRIPTURES*
Exodus 15:1-11; Psalm 100:4; Psalm 103:1-5

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Hand over your situations to God and appreciate him for making you survive despite the storms that came.

2. Thank God for keeping the church and the members till today.

3. Thank God for Nigeria upon which the enemies’ plan has not taken all lives.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Chro. 13-14, Ezek. 14-15, John 5:1-23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM