The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 31st October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER.

WISDOM FOR A GREAT LIFE

How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver! (Proverbs 16:16).

1 Corinthians 1:30 says, “But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom….” Christ Jesus is your wisdom; and who is Jesus? The Word; and the Word of God is the wisdom of God. To ignore God’s Word would be to ignore wisdom.

The Bible says, “Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed…” (Proverbs 13:13). God’s wisdom is the key to a great life. In Ephesians 1, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, prayed for the church at Ephesus that God would grant them “…wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him” (Ephesians 1:17).

It doesn’t matter the books you’ve read or who your advisers are; for you to be a true success in life, you must walk in divine wisdom. The best part is that Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, lives in you. Therefore, you have insight into mysteries and secrets of life and of the Kingdom. Acknowledge this about yourself always.

Even now, declare that you make wise choices and decisions, because the Spirit of wisdom is at work in you. Affirm that divine wisdom is heard and seen in you today. Affirm that your actions and words are in sync with God’s plan, purpose and will, for you function by divine insight. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

In Christ are stored all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, and that same Christ is alive in me. Therefore, I have access to all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge! I’m sound, sagacious and perspicacious. I talk and deal wisely today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 4:5-9; Colossians 3:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 5:1-20 & Ezekiel 31

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, thank You for the blessing of Your Word. I am indeed loaded with benefits from Your Word today, and my path is lighted by Your Word to be guided aright and be imparted with wisdom; wisdom to know and do Your perfect will at all times. 

My life is a testimony of Your grace, love, and mercy because Your good and eternal Word is fulfilled in me always and forever. I am so grateful for the privilege of being a partaker of Your great wisdom.

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth today, burning on my lips, and prevailing as I speak it forth. I declare that I am living in divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy, and indescribable peace today. 

As I look into the coming days with my eyes of faith, I see myself walking in the glory of God and experiencing unprecedented progress and success. Hallelujah! 

My life is continuously and constantly improved because of this consciousness of my divine nature, root, and inheritance. Hallelujah! I’m seated with Christ in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might, and every domain of darkness! 

I reign with Him today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that His perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family, finances, and in the lives of those around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER, 2020.

THEME: PRAYERS FOR ELDERS.

MEMORIZE:
And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated. 
Deuteronomy 34:7

BIBLE READING:
ISAIAH 46:3-4

3. Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:

4. And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: l have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

PRAYERS:

1. Father, thank You for our elders. Thank You for giving them long life.

2. Father, let our elders never lack divine wisdom to counsel and guide the younger generation.

3. Father, please forgive our elders for whatsoever they might have done to displease or sin against You.

4. Father, let our elders enjoy divine health in the mighty name of Jesus.

5. Father, please send help to every elder who does not have someone to take care of him or her.

6. Father, let our elders serve You for the rest of their lives. Let them fulfil Your purpose for their lives.

7. Father, let us not disappoint our elders. Let us make them proud so they will have peace in their old age.

8. Father, let our elders finish strong. Let them make it to heaven when their time is up here on earth.

9. Father, let our elders not lack faithful successors who will be greater than they and would carry their legacy to the next generation.

10. Father, help me to be a blessing to the elders in my family, in the Church and in my community.

11. Mention the names of the elders in your family, church and community and pray for them specifically.

12. Any special prayer you wish for yourself and your elders. 

I stand in agreement with you today and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning our elders, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Commit to always show love, care and appreciation to elders around you, even If you are one yourself.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR:
MATTHEW 20:1-34 
MATTHEW 21:1-46

HYMN 4: BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.
This is my story, this is my song,

CHORUS
Praising my Saviour all the day long.
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending, bring from above Echoes of mercy,
whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
l in my Savior am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Fill’d with His goodness, lost in His love.
*Seeds ????????Of Destiny* 

_31 October 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: MORE KEY FACTS ON MIND-SET*  

?️What you meditate on determines what you magnetise.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you meditate on determines what you magnetise.

Yesterday, we saw some key facts about the mind-set. We saw that mind-set determines action and outcome in life.

*Today, we shall be looking at three more key facts on mind-set* .

*1. Mind-set is magnetic.* 

What you meditate on determines what you magnetise (Proverbs 4:23). So, who you are inside affects who you attract around your life. If you are a person that is victory-minded, or positivistic, then those are the kind of people you are going to attract into your life. But if you are a pessimistic and negativistic person, then you will see pessimistic people around your life.  

It is very important to know that you cannot change your life until you change your mind. And when your mind is changed, every other thing can be changed. 

*2. Mind-set either facilitates or frustrates divine intervention* .

Mind-set either facilitates or frustrates Divine intervention. If what is on your mind is positive, God will answer it (Ephesians 3:20). Those who are too negative, pessimistic, doubtful, fearful and timid can never see God at work in their lives.

*3. How you see yourself determines how the enemy sees you and handles you.* 

The children of Israel were like grasshoppers in their own eyes and so were they in the eyes of their enemies (Numbers 13:33). How you see yourself determines how the enemy sees you and how he deals with you. Make up your mind to see yourself the way God sees you.

*Remember this* ?: What you meditate on determines what you magnetise.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to attract negative things to your life by refusing a negative mind-set* .

*2. See yourself in the light of God’s purpose for your life* .

*3. Maintain a positive mind-set always* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to maintain a positive mind-set in order to attract positive things in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3* ).

*QUOTE* : It is important you guard what you think. There are thoughts that are suicidal and demeaning. The devil just passes them through your mind. You must guard your heart. Reject such thoughts, for “as a man thinketh in his heart so is he.”-proverbs 23:7. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: John 7-9* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A tiger’s rear legs are so powerful, that they have been found remaining to stand even after death. Tigers have been witnessed to have been shot, bled out, and died – and remained standing throughout.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The right opportunities and personalities begin to flow in your direction in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 31 OCTOBER 2020?*

*BY THE BREATH OF GOD⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*  
..."Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the *LORD* Almighty. 
_*(Zechariah 4:6, NIV)*_

_*Zechariah 4:6 KJV*_
...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the *LORD* of hosts.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In the original Hebrew, the word “spirit” in today’s verse literally means “breath.” This Scripture is saying that the breakthroughs that are coming in our lives are not going to happen just by our talent, our connections or who we know. It’s going to happen because GOD breathes in our direction. GOD will shift the winds that blow healing, promotion and restoration our way. How are you going to get well? The medical report may say it’s impossible, but when GOD breathes on you, health, wholeness and restoration are headed toward you. How are you going to accomplish your dreams?

You may not know the right people or have enough money or feel as though you have the talent. No, GOD is breathing and sending ideas, resources and the right connections your direction. If you will stay faithful and keep honoring and obeying GOD, suddenly, things will change. Suddenly, you will come into abundance. Suddenly, your child will turn around. Suddenly, you will get well. Suddenly, the breath of GOD will shift things in every area of your life!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for the people You’ve placed in my life. I choose to be faithful, to speak life and call forth the greatness in them. Thank You for bringing me to new levels as I help others rise higher, too, in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM