The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 30th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 30TH OCTOBER.

PARTAKERS AND DISPENSERS OF DIVINE LIFE

For the scripture says, “The first man, Adam, was created a living being”; but the last Adam is the life-giving Spirit (1 Corinthians 15:45 GNB).

2 Peter 1:4 says, “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” Being partakers of the divine nature means we’re associates of the God-kind; we’re in comradeship with divinity. But that’s not all!

Not only did He graciously grant us to be sharers of His life, He also made us the dispensers or distributors of that life. In John 10:10, the Lord Jesus declared, “…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” He came to give eternal life to those who would believe in Him. No wonder He’s described in our opening verse as the life-giving Spirit.

Now, having been born again, you’re one with Him; He made you a life-giving spirit. Like Him, your life’s purpose is to bring the lost into the life of righteousness through the Gospel. Jesus said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” You’re His representative in the earth, to manifest the God-life in your world.

You’re the bearer of eternal verities. When you show up, life is manifested. When you touch the sick and the afflicted, the life in you is transferred and transfused into them, bringing them wholeness and perfection. No wonder Jesus charged us in Matthew 10:8, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils..."

As you show up with the consciousness that you’re the carrier of His divine essence and people listen to you share the Word, eternal life is unveiled to them. And everything of darkness bows. The Bible says He brought life and immortality to light, through the Gospel (2 Timothy 1:10). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, what an awesome blessing to be a carrier and dispenser of the divine life and to bring the lost and afflicted into the life of righteousness and joy through the Gospel. Your love, power, glory, compassion and grace are expressed through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 15:45 AMPC; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC; Luke 8:41-45 GNB

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 4:1-17 & Ezekiel 30

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, I thank You for Your pulsating life that permeates my entire being, and with which I bless my world today.

I’m conscious that I am loaded with the fullness of God. I have something to give; therefore I distribute the blessings of the Kingdom to those I come in contact with today. Hallelujah!

I’m excited about my life in Christ. I’ve passed from death to life; from sin to righteousness; from sickness to health; from poverty to wealth.

I have the life and nature of God in me; I’ve put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 

I am the temple of God and God’s Spirit lives in me, therefore, I am holy, as He is holy. By virtue of Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection,

I’ve been declared righteous, justified, and sanctified unto God. I live and walk daily in the nature of God that has been imparted into my spirit.

I and my Father are one! Whoever has seen me, have seen the Father. I am in charge, and my words are full of life! 

No unwholesome communication is allowed to proceed from my mouth. I speak only life-giving words that are consistent with Your plans and purposes for my life.

I’m a burning and a shining light and many are coming to bask in the brightness of my light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 30TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: STEER CLEAR OF DOUBT. 

MEMORISE:

And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. Romans 14:23

READ: James 1:5-8

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Faith is the bedrock of Christianity. Hebrews 11:6 says:
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

In Romans 10:9, we see the steps of salvation:
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

Faith is the most important ingredient in the Christian walk. That’s why Paul said anything done outside faith is a sin (Romans 14:23). You may doubt if an action is a sin or not. You may have asked some spiritual leaders, yet still remain unsure. Todays memory verse says once you are unsure if an action would amount to a sin or not, then you should choose not to do it. It says anything you do in doubt and not in faith is sin.

As a Christian, it is best you stay off that act that you are not sure about and let go of the benefit you may receive from it. It is better to deny yourself of earthly benefits than finding out at the judgment seat that such an act is a sin. That you have conflicting opinions alone is probably an indication that God wants you to beware of doing that thing.

There has been a lot of debate on whether wearing trousers or jewelry is a sin or not. Beloved sister, if God has instructed you not to wear trousers for example, (maybe through your church doctrine, your parents or personally) and you go ahead to wear it, you are not doing it in faith because there will be that caution in your heart that you shouldn’t be wearing trousers; hence you are committing sin.

Be wise; if there is a conflict in your heart concerning anything, it is best to stop and steer clear of such. Only do things when you are sure they are not sins.

KEY POINT:

Anything you do in doubt is a sin.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Matthew 19
Mark 10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*Seeds ???????Of Destiny* 

_30 October 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON MIND-SET* 

?️Your mind-set is the engine room of your destiny; your mind-set is the manufacturing plant of your destiny.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Proverbs 23:7.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Your mind-set is the engine room of your destiny; your mind-set is the manufacturing plant of your destiny.

It has been confirmed that your mind is a powerful tool in the fulfilment of your destiny. When your mind is empty, your life is empty; and when your mind is weighty, your destiny is weighty.

*Now, I will like you to take note of the following key thoughts on mind-set.* 

*1. Mind-set determines outcome.* 

Your mind-set is the engine room of your destiny. Your mind-set is the manufacturing plant of your destiny (Proverbs 23:7, Proverbs 4:23).

Beloved, if failure fills your heart, failure will be manufactured for you. People revel in iniquity when it has occupied their mind for a long time. Your mind is the engine room of your destiny. Mind-set determines outcome.

*2. Mind-set determines action (Proverbs 4:23)* 

You behave the way you believe. You move about with audacity because you have an audacious mentality. When people move about apologising to everyone they see, it is because they have an apologetic mentality. 

For example, if an apologetic man goes to see a manager in his office, he would say, “Sorry! Is this the office of the manager? I am very sorry. I don’t want to offend anyone”. And the manager may respond, “Leave my office now” Then the man may continue: “I am very sorry”. 

Now, why is the apologetic man behaving like that? It is in his mind. 

So, your mind-set determines your action and your action determines your destiny. 

Beloved, determine to work on your mind-set with the Word of God.

*Remember this* ?: Your mind-set is the engine room of your destiny; your mind-set is the manufacturing plant of your destiny.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ask God to change your mind-set* .

*2. Renew your mind always with the Word of God.* 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You help me to work on my mind-set positively. Think Your positive and audacious thoughts through me Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3)* 

*QUOTE* : It is the state of mind of people that keeps them where they are. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: John 4-6* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Only 5% of cheetah cubs survive to adulthood. A study in the 90’s in the Serengeti found that 95% of cheetah cubs died before reaching adulthood. Many deaths were due to Lions, but also other predators and disease.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to maintain the correct mind-set is released for you in Jesus’ Name. 

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA ☕*

*FRIDAY 30 OCTOBER 2020 ?*

*CALL OUT SEEDS OF GREATNESS⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE ?*  
...GOD…calls those things which do not exist as though they did.
_*(Romans 4:17, NKJV)*_

_*Romans 4:17 KJV*_
...God...calleth those things which be not as though they were.

*TODAY’S WORD ?*
Very often, we see potential in other people that they haven’t seen in themselves. When you speak vision into them, when you tell them what they can become, you can help set the direction for their life. Your words have the power to push people into their divine destiny. I believe that the reason some people are not living at their full potential is because no one has ever spoken faith into them. No one has taken the time to say, “Hey, you’re great at this. You have a gift here. You’re going to do something amazing!” 

I believe that one of our assignments in life is to call out the seeds of greatness in other people. Look around at who GOD has placed in your life. They’re not there by accident. Take time to study them. See what they’re good at. What are their gifts? What do they excel at? Don’t just think about it, speak vision into them. Tell them what they can become. Let your encouragement ignite the greatness on the inside. Help them rise up in confidence so they can be all GOD has called them to be!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY ??* 
Father, thank You for the people You’ve placed in my life. I choose to be faithful, to speak life and call forth the greatness in them. Thank You for bringing me to new levels as I help others rise higher, too, in JESUS’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM