The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 28th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER.

LIVING IN HIS AUTHORITY

For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring (Acts 17:28).

True Christianity is living in the Name of Jesus. The very thought of this is so awe-inspiring. Colossians 3:17 says, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus..."

Doing all things in His Name means living in His Name. That’s the key to a supernatural life. That means you’re living for Him, in His authority. Therefore, defeat, failure and darkness can’t be a part of your life. Life for you is glory only; upward and forward, because the Name of Jesus is named upon you. His Name represents His authority and His character.

The Father gave Jesus a Name that’s above every name and set Him far above all things for the benefit of the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23 says God “…hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all."

The Church is His body, and since all things have been placed beneath His feet, Satan is under your feet! Failure, sickness, poverty and death are all under your feet. Everything in life is subject to you because you’re seated with Christ in heavenly places.

If you find yourself in a distressing situation, declare, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I decree a change!” Reign and subdue circumstances in His Name. You have the authority in His Name to reject anything that’s not of God and endorse only that which is consistent with His perfect will for you.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I rejoice in Jesus Christ, knowing that He’s Lord of all. I’m victorious and dominate circumstances because I live in His Name and in His authority. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 2:9-11; Mark 16:17-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Timothy 4:1-22 & Jeremiah 26-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 2:1-26 & Ezekiel 28

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my life is an expression of God’s supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty, and righteousness.

My life has been given a meaning; therefore I am impacting the lives of those around me positively. I am living a meaningful life, pleasing to God, and beneficial to humankind. 

I am more than a speck in the dust; I am a seed of Abraham, I’m blessed and the world is blessed because of me! I am continually metamorphosed from glory to glory. 

My life is excellent and full of glory. I am crowned with righteousness and honour, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me.

Christ is exalted in me today and evermore; my life is for His glory. Hallelujah! I am in charge, and my affection is set on things above.

I am relevant; relevant to the expansion of God’s Kingdom, and the establishment of His righteousness in the earth. Hallelujah! 

Christ has taken up His abode in my heart, and I’ve become His living tabernacle and operational centre. Hallelujah! 

Everywhere I go, I live the Christ-life and unveils His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness. 

Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2020

THEME: ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE. 

MEMORISE:

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:2

READ: Mark 12:18-34

18 Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying,

19 Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

20 Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.

21 And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.

22 And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.

23 In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Today, there are diverse kinds of doctrines. It is not surprising because Jesus had warned that many false prophets would arise in the last days (Matthew 24:24). Apostles Paul also warned against these false ministers in 2 Corinthians 11:14-15.

Erroneous doctrines on grace, tithings, same-sex marriage and many more have become commonplace in Christendom today. Usually, these false teachings sound very logical and are backed by a wrong interpretation of the Scripture. However, Christians who have the Holy Spirit in them can discern between sound and false doctrines. May you not be deceived in the mighty name of Jesus.

It is easy to fall prey to these teachers if you only want to serve God in pleasure and convenience. Imagine a fornicator who wants to repent, meeting a ‘Pastor’ who tells him that as long as he only commits the sin once in a while, the grace of God covers him. Such a Pastor would not mention the fact that in Matthew 5:28, Jesus said:
“ But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”

If such a person  is not careful, he might find out too late that all fornicators, whether regular or occasional are going to hell.

Convenience or a semblance of the truth should never be your motivation for adopting a doctrine. 1 Corinthians 14:26 says that the purpose of doctrines is edification. They nourish your spirit man. Every godly doctrine must align with the word of God and you should be at peace when you practice it, if not, it is not a true doctrine of Christ.

While it is fine to learn from someone else’s perspective on God’s word, stop depending solely on other people’s interpretation. Read the Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to interpret His word to you directly. There is no revelation more impactful than the one you receive first-hand from Christ Himself (1 John 2:27).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me know and stay in Your truth.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   John 11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*Seeds?????? Of Destiny* 

_28 October 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE GRASSHOPPER MENTALITY* 

?️Inferior mentality or low self-esteem is the strength of captivity, adversity and calamity.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. Numbers 13:33.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Inferior mentality or low self-esteem is the strength of captivity, adversity and calamity.

It has been confirmed that one deadly enemy of destiny is called inferiority complex, rejection or low self-esteem.

Dr Mike Murdock calls it the “Grasshopper mentality”. It is the mentality one has when one says, “I am not like other people. I cannot make it in life. God does not love me. Other people can succeed but not me.” Inferior mentality or low self-esteem is the strength of captivity, adversity and calamity. Resist it!

In Numbers 13:33, where Dr Mike Murdock got the phrase, the “Grasshopper mentality”, the Bible says, “And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”

Can you see how the children of Israel saw themselves? They saw themselves as grasshoppers; that is, they were confined by their mentality to the grass. 

When people talk, they simply manifest the mentality they have in them. For instance, you tell someone, “I saw your name as one of the new employees the Central Bank of Nigeria just shortlisted. Are you not John Michael?” And he may say, “Me? Who ‘dash monkey banana?’ It must be another John Michael.” He has limited his destiny to that of a monkey and its constant feeding on banana because of inferiority complex. That will never be your portion in Jesus’ Name. 

Beloved, determine never to be resisted by inferiority complex.

*Remember this* ?: Inferior mentality or low self-esteem is the strength of captivity, adversity and calamity.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to belittle yourself and God’s purpose for your life.* 

*2. Reject every grasshopper mentality* .

*3. See yourself the way God sees you.* 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I reject every grasshopper mentality. I receive the grace to renew my mind and see myself as You see me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Inferiority complex can easily set in when a man is neither growing intellectually nor 'revelationally'. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Luke 22-24* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The Naked Mole-Rat can live in an almost zero oxygen atmosphere. Incredibly, in a zero oxygen environment, the Naked Mole-Rat can still survive for up to 20-minutes without suffering any harm at all.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: In the Name of Jesus, every power of inferiority mentality is broken off your mind today. 

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 28 OCTOBER 2020?*

*BRAG ON GOD’S GOODNESS⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Then I told them about how the gracious hand of GOD had been on me...
_*(Nehemiah 2:18, NLT)*_

_*Nehemiah 2:18 KJV*_
Then I told them of the hand of my GOD which was good upon me...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In the Scripture, Nehemiah had a dream to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, but he didn’t have the money, the supplies or the manpower. What he had was incredible opposition. The city leaders were not for him. The critics tried to talk him out of it. He could have gotten discouraged and thought, “I'm not a builder or qualified. These obstacles are too big. I’ll never overcome these enemies.” No, right in the middle of that difficulty he said, “I can do this because the gracious hand of GOD is on my life.” He was saying, “The favor of GOD is making a way.” Again and again, he made this same statement, “The gracious hand of GOD will help me overcome.” He was constantly bragging on GOD’S favor. In the end, he not only rebuilt the wall, but he did it in record time. It should have taken a year or two, but he did it in just fifty-two days.

When you’re always talking about GOD’S goodness, that’s when you’ll see His favor, His goodness, and His protection in new ways. You may be in a tough time, but don’t magnify your problem. Magnify your GOD. The bigger you make GOD, the smaller your problems will become. Brag on GOD’S goodness and move forward in His victory!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for Your gracious hand of favor on my life. I choose to believe that with You, all things are possible. I know that You are making a way where there seems to be no way. So I will brag on Your goodness all the days of my life in *JESUS*’ name! Amen.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2020

*TOPIC: WALK IN THE SPIRIT*

“This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” Galatians 5:16

*MESSAGE*
Walking in the Spirit refers to being led by the Holy Spirit and this starts when one is born again (John 3:5-6). The Holy Spirit guides the believer through the Word of God. Walking in the Spirit is to walk, by faith, in Christ, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7). “And as many that are led by the Holy Spirit are the sons of God” (Romans 8:14).

Remember, “There is therefore, now, no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the (Holy) Spirit.” (Romans 8:1). When you walk in the Spirit, you will not fulfil the lusts of the flesh which include adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, etc (Galatians 5:19-21). Walking in the Spirit, however, produces the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). Beloved, are you walking in the Spirit every day?

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Start walking in the Spirit by paying attention to the instructions the Holy Spirit is drawing your attention to.

*SCRIPTURES*
Galatians 5:16-23; Romans 6:12; 8:1-15.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, I thank You for the privilege of walking in the Spirit. 

2. Father, help me to continually obey the instructions of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Lord, help Your church to walk in the Spirit in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Chro. 7, Ezek. 10, John 2:23-3:1-21

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM