The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 27th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER.

CUSTODIANS OF THE MESSAGE THAT WORKS

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not…heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14).

Imagine having custody of a message—the only message that guarantees the salvation of men and can change the world! This glorious Gospel of the blessed Lord Jesus Christ has been committed to your trust (1 Timothy 1:11). You’re the steward of the mysteries of Christ, and it’s required that you’re faithful (1 Corinthians 4:2).

Don’t be unfaithful in fulfilling your ministry in the Gospel; don’t treat it with levity. You can win a soul today. These are the last days; don’t hope that, somehow, people will just hear and believe in Jesus; do something about it. Take the message out by yourself. Become more passionate about the Gospel!

The Gospel of Christ makes sinners righteous. It catapults the poor from obscurity, penury and misery to a life of prosperity, glory and excellence. It’s the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes (Romans 1:16). But they can’t hear and believe without a preacher.

The sick need to know that there’s a saviour and a healer who gives them a new life, a life that’s divine and superior to sickness. Such glorious news! But you’re the one He trusts to preach and tell it everywhere.

To live without Christ is to live without God; in damnation. That’s why you must be fervent in spirit, preaching the Gospel (Romans 12:11). You’ve been sent to take the light of the Gospel to those living in darkness (Acts 13:47). Therefore, don’t hold back; don’t be apologetic. Be bold and recognize that you’re the custodian of the message that works.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I pray for all who will hear the Gospel today, that the message profits them, resulting in salvation. I celebrate your righteousness and glorious power that’s unveiled around the world today, through the preaching of the Gospel, as many are brought out of darkness into your glorious light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 4:12; Romans 1:16 AMPC; 2 Corinthians 5:19-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 1:1-27 & Ezekiel 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

This is my month of proclamation! I affirm that success is my birthright, excellence is my calling, and winning is my lifestyle! 

My life is a daily manifestation of the supernatural because the Spirit of God has made me a victor and a champion forever. 

Today, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field clap their hands.

My portion (field) is blessed of the Lord, and the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Hallelujah! The Holy Spirit lives in me; thus, I am effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do.[/url]

[url=https://t.me/dailyaffirmations] I am up and alive; fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Spirit. I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and
 in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ. 

I am filled with the fullness of God; nothing is lacking in my life. I am from above; I refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah! 

I am in charge; I live an exceptional great life here on earth, dominating circumstances, and living the transcendent life God had prepared for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER, 2020.

THEME: LOOK DOWN ON NO ONE.

MEMORIZE:
He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor. Proverbs 14:31

BIBLE READING:
1 SAMUEL 17:42-51

42. And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

43. And the Philistine said unto David, Am l a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.

44. And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.

45. Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

46. This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcasses of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

47. And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not wit sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD’s, and he will give you into our hands.

48. And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.

49. And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

50. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.

51. Therefore David ran, and stood u on the Philistine, and took his sword, an drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

Whenever you look down on a man, you are indirectly looking down on God. He is so in love with mankind that He said whatever you do to them is what you have done to Him.

“Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40”

You must be careful because you cannot simply tell who a person is from their looks.

David looked like an ordinary teenager, but inside him was a giant killer. Goliath paid with his life for looking down on him. Inside some prisoners today are Presidents tomorrow; Joseph is a classic example.

Never look down on anyone because they could be the solution to your challenges.

Naaman was very great. He had all he needed but he was leprous.The solution to his leprosy was in Israel, but he did not know until a slave girl told him.

If you read the story carefully, you will note that when Naaman was storming off in anger from Elisha’s house, it was his servants who pleaded with him to obey the man of God.

As a matter of fact, they referred to him as father (2 Kings 5:13). Naaman listened to them and got his healing.

If he had been wicked to his servants, they wouldn’t have bothered to plead with him, neither would they have been able to call him "father".

The beggar on your street may be the one to help you when no one would be able to. The poor people living next door may provide information required to save you from an impending trouble. Do not look down on anyone. 

Many Christians also feel so holy that they don’t want to relate with unbelievers.

Yes, we are not to be unequally yoked together with them (2 Corinthians 6:14) but we are not called to be hostile to them either (Luke 6:35).

God called us to love, not to hate and snub. There could not have been a more aggressive or harsh enemy of Jesus followers than Saul of Tarsus.

Yet, once God showed Saul the light and truth, there was never a more devoted, enthusiastic or fearless disciple of Christ.

Saul became the Apostle Paul. His life offers a wonderful example of how God sees beyond peoples current status to their potential.

We all have in our own lives Saul-like individuals with Paul-like potentials. Can you imagine how our families, our communities, and the world at large might change if we all tried to see each other as God does?.

God hates a proud look (Proverbs 6:16-17).

ACTION POINT:
Is there anyone you currently look down on?, Stop it.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR:
LUKE 16:1-31, 
LUKE 17:1-37

HYMN 20: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

1. Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E’ en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

2. Though, like a wanderer
The sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me,
My rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be
Nearer, my God, to Thee
Nearer, my God, to Thee
Nearer to Thee.

3. There let me see the sight,
An open heaven;
All that thou sendest me,
In mercy given;
Angles to beckon me
Nearer, my God, to Thee
Nearer, my God, to Thee
Nearer to Thee

4. Then, with my walking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I’ll raise,
So by my woes to be
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upwards I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer my God to Thee,
Nearer my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee!
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

27th October, 2020. 

Daily Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche

*TOPIC: AVOIDING THE COMPANY OF THE REBELLIOUS.*

SCRIPTURE?: "And with Absalom went two hundred men out of Jerusalem, that were called; and they went in their simplicity, and they knew not anything". 2 Samuel 15:11.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Avoid the company of the rebellious in order to safeguard your destiny.

Message?️: One young man who submits to me in ministry left some time ago, and came back after about seven years in a terrible condition. He told me: “I am sorry sir. I got connected to people who had no respect for spiritual fatherhood. They came around me. And I have not seen progress since then. I am very sorry sir. How I wish I never drifted away, I would have gone farther in life and ministry than where I am now”.

Beloved, the truth is: if satan wants to destroy a man’s destiny, he will send a rebellious friend his way.

There is a company of people who followed Absalom out of simplicity and perished. In 2 Samuel 15:11, the Bible says, “And with Absalom went two hundred men out of Jerusalem, that were called; and they went in their simplicity, and they knew not anything.”

The men were about two hundred. They followed Absalom in their simplicity not minding the fact that he was fighting his father, and all of them died. Absalom called them to fight with him but none of them asked, “Who are we fighting? Why are we fighting? What are we fighting for?”

Beloved, take note of the following counsels: First, don’t allow anyone to call you into rebellion and kill you. Second, don’t let anyone invite you to curse or speak against a man of God. Third, do not let anyone invite you to criticise the work of God.

So, avoid the company of the rebellious in order to safeguard your destiny.

Remember This?: "Avoid the company of the rebellious in order to safeguard your destiny."

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Dissociate from the company of the rebellious.*

*2. Refuse to be influenced by rebellious people.*

*3. Make up your mind to remain under authority.*

PRAYER??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive Your grace not to be influenced by the company of the rebellious, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3)."

QUOTE: "Every person needs a pastor, and even pastors must have pastors. There are pastors who do not have pastors over them and their lives are full of calamities, stagnation and frustration. I see some people I know, who have no spiritual father anywhere, and their lives are full of disaster". Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Luke 19-21

AMAZING FACT?: Great white sharks can detect a drop of blood in 25 gallons (100 litres) of water and can even sense tiny amounts of blood from 3 miles (5 km) away. They use their acute sense of smell to detect blood using an organ called the ‘olfactory bulb’.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: The Lord completely deliver you from every wrong company that is out to ruin your life in Jesus’ Name.
             *GOOD MORNING*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM