The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 15th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 15TH OCTOBER.

OFFSPRING OF LOVE

Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily (1 Corinthians 13:4 AMPC).

The Bible tells us that God is love (1 John 4:8); love is His nature—who He is. When we talk about the attributes of love, therefore, we’re talking about the attributes of God. Apply this to our theme verse and it’ll read, “God endures long and is patient and kind; God never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, God is not boastful or vainglorious, God does not display Himself haughtily.” Hallelujah!

Recall how Jesus lived when He walked the earth; He was love manifested. His works were works of love. His words were words of love. He was love in motion. Jesus in Galilee was the intrusion of love in the streets of Galilee. Love invaded that atmosphere. Now, what about you? The Bible says you’re God’s offspring (1 Peter 1:23), meaning that you’re the reproduction of love.

The offspring of an eagle would be an eagle. The offspring of a human would be a human. The offspring of Love (God), therefore, is love! So, if your name is Philip, for example, you should say, “Philip endures long; Philip is patient and kind. Philip is never envious nor boils over with jealousy. Philip is not boastful or vainglorious. Philip does not display himself haughtily.” Praise God!

God’s Word shows us who we are; it’s a mirror. When you look at that mirror, don’t forget what you look like: patient, kind, tolerant, loving and humble. If arrogance or hatred tries to gain vent through you, refuse and declare, “I’m not arrogant; I’m humble. I’m full of love as Jesus is; I live in His Name; therefore, I walk and act like Him."

Let the love of Christ, which is the bond of perfection, rule your heart always. Lavishly express the love-nature of God in your spirit and radiate the beauty and glories of heaven to your world.

CONFESSION

I radiate and express God’s love, and with all humility, gentleness and patience, I relate with others graciously, lavishly expressing the beauty and glories of heaven to my world. I’m not envious, jealous, boastful, arrogant or haughty, but accommodating and kind because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:2 NIV; 1 Peter 4:8 NIV; 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 5:1-28 & Isaiah 61-63

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 7:1-10 & Ezekiel 10-11

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I have passed from death to life! I am full of life! I am special; set apart by the Lord for His divine use, and I am bringing Him glory every day. My life is a testimony of His grace, love, power, greatness, and righteousness.

I am a peculiar treasure unto the Lord. Hallelujah. Through the Word and the Spirit, I grow in grace and increase in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Word is prevailing in my life, causing me to prosper in my body, finances, and every area of my life!

I’ve been powered to bring prosperity to others; therefore, I bring forth good things today from within me because eternity is laid in my heart. I am sound, I have an excellent mind! 

The Father has granted me insight into mysteries and secrets; I bring forth creative ideas and innovations that are not common to men. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within. 

I reign in life as a king, exercising dominion over circumstances, taming the forces of nature, and charting my course in victory! I manifest the glory and righteousness of God today. This is my calling and my heritage.

I am full of God’s might; I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having spiritual understanding of all things! I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently! I’ve received unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 15TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: THE COMMANDOS I. 

MEMORISE:

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 2 Timothy 2:4

READ: 2 Samuel 23:8-17

8 These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.

9 And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away:

10 He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the LORD wrought a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to spoil.

11 And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentiles: and the people fled from the Philistines.

12 But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the LORD wrought a great victory.

13 And three of the thirty chief went down, and came to David in the harvest time unto the cave of Adullam: and the troop of the Philistines pitched in the valley of Rephaim.

14 And David was then in an hold, and the garrison of the Philistines was then in Bethlehem.

15 And David longed, and said, Oh that one would give me drink of the water of the well of Bethlehem, which is by the gate!

16 And the three mighty men brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Bethlehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: nevertheless he would not drink thereof, but poured it out unto the LORD.

17 And he said, Be it far from me, O LORD, that I should do this: is not this the blood of the men that went in jeopardy of their lives? therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mighty men.

Sometimes ago in the American Army, battalion was dropped behind enemy lines. Initially, it was believed that the enemies were not aware, however the enemies eventually surrounded the battalion. Once it became clear that the battalion would be defeated, the leader of the group phoned their headquarters for support saying “We are totally surrounded and outnumbered at least 100 to 1; send the Marines” Legend has it that the phrase “send the marines” was derived from this event. At that time, only three Marines were available for the assignment and they were all sent. They worked all night and created a path for the battalion to escape. While the battalion was moving, they saw thousands of dead enemies. The three commandos had killed them in just one night.

There are ordinary Christian soldiers and there are Christian commandos. As for me, I have determined not to be an ordinary soldier for Christ, I want to be a commando. What about you?

Commandos go through the most rigorous qualification training. That is why a commando for Christ can weather any storm. He is unshakable. Job was a commando. No wonder he stood strong and even came out stronger in the face of adversity.

The true strength of boxer is measured by the opponent he/she faces. Likewise, the strength of a true Christian soldier is known by the kind of opponents he/she has brought down. If an ordinary insult is enough to bring you down, then you are not yet ready to be a member of this select group in the army of Christ. If you are still finding ‘good’ excuses to commit sin, you are obviously not yet ready for the training, talk less of becoming a commando.

If you would be used of God, you must go through the training. Just as no one can join the army without being fit, God cannot use an untrained person. If you would be a commando for God, you must go through the most rigorous training. Surrender all and make yourself available today. Stay on the winning side.

PRAYER REQUEST:

Father, I surrender all to You. Please help me to trust You even more as You train me to become a commando for You, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 9-10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2020

*TOPIC: SPIRITUAL MATURITY*

“And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.” Philippians 1:9–10

*MESSAGE*
Paul found joy in his memories of his friends at Philippi and in his growing love for them. He also found joy in remembering them before the throne of grace in prayer. This is a prayer for maturity, and Paul began it with love. 

He prayed that they might experience abounding love and discerning love. Christian love is not blind! The heart and mind work together so that we have discerning love and loving discernment. The ability to distinguish between what God wants and what He doesn’t is a mark of maturity. 

When a baby learns to speak, he or she may first call every winged creature a bird. But as the child grows, he or she will discover that there are doves, parrots, owls, ducks, chickens, peacocks, and many other birds. One of the marks of spiritual maturity is the ability to discern likewise between what is good and what is God’s best plan for us. 

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Ask yourself, in making your daily decisions, do you tend to seek what is good, or do you try to discern what is truly the best?

*SCRIPTURES*
Job 12:11; Job 34:3; Romans 12:2

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for making me see another day in the land of the living.

2. Father, grant me a discerning spirit in the name of Jesus.

3. I receive grace to grow deeper in my knowledge of God in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 17, Jer. 42-43, 1 Timothy 1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM