The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 14th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 14TH OCTOBER.

HIS NAME HAS ALL POWER

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17).

When you study and understand what the Bible says about the Name of Jesus, it’ll strengthen your faith and change your general attitude and approach to life. Philippians 2:9-10 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth."

At His Name, every knee bows, demons tremble and hell quakes. Hallelujah! He said, “In my name shall they (those who believe in Him) cast out devils.” You never need to sweat to cast out devils. 

All it requires is that you use the Name of Jesus.
The devil may play on your mind and tell you you’re not “qualified” or “powerful” enough to cast him out. Never accept his lies. Jesus gave you the authority. He said in Luke 10:19 NKJV, “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

You have all it takes to cast out devils—the Name of Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to that Name. Live victoriously and dominate circumstances in His Name.

CONFESSION

Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to the Name of Jesus. I exercise my authority in Him to keep the devil and his cohorts at bay and defeated, as I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 16:23-24; Acts 3:1-10 & 16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 4:1-18 & Isaiah 59-60

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 6:11-20 & Ezekiel 8-9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am alive unto God! I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; walking worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing. 

I am fruitful in every good work, increasing in the knowledge of God; and strengthened with all might, according to God’s glorious power! 

My mind is renewed, and my spirit is conditioned by the Word for greatness! The ability of God is at work in me; I’m sufficient in His sufficiency. 

I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and the lives of others, to the glory of the Name of Jesus.

I am like a tree growing by the stream, blooming and blossoming with fruitfulness, and impacting my world with righteousness.

I’m strengthened with miracle-working ability in my inner man, by the Spirit! Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and I’m strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, positioned for victory, and energized
for increased wealth. Hallelujah! 

Irrespective of what happens around the world; my faith continually puts me over. Hallelujah! This is my year of perfection; I’m synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me. 

I record great and notable achievements, enjoy my days in success, progress, peace, joy, health, and unending prosperity. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20201012_0651192.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: BLOCK THAT CHANNEL II. 

MEMORISE:

And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. Luke 9:62

READ: Luke 9:57-62

57 And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.

58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

An army once went to war on the island. On seeing the size and strength of the opposition, they were afraid and sought their commander’s permission to retreat. In response, the commander burnt the ships that had brought them, declaring that there were only two options- fight or die. No going back. They fought, and in the end, won. This is how you should approach temptations. Burn the ship so there is no option of returning to sin. Fight your way into Heaven and you will win in the mighty name of Jesus.

Perhaps you have friends who entice you into sin; if they refuse to give their lives to Christ, cut them off immediately and completely. If you don’t, you would be leaving open a channel for the devil to get at you. If access to the internet will lure you back into the world, why not get a phone that is not internet-enabled or delete the applications that keep drawing you back to sin? Any channel through which the devil can get you is an evil agent; deal with it decisively.

“And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.” Matthew 5:29

Joseph ran from Potiphar’s wife; he didn’t wait to resist or convince her into letting him be. He ran! He knew that if he stayed, he could fall, but if he ran out, she couldn’t follow him. Even if she did, nothing would have happened outside. If you stay in a room alone with your fiancé or fiancée, you are leaving wide open a channel for the devil to enter into your courtship; block all such channels from now.

If little drops of water keep falling into a tiny crack on a rock, sooner or later the rock would begin to break apart. Likewise, it is not wise to keep a channel of sin open, thinking you can continue to resist its lure. If indeed you don’t want to sin, block that channel!

PRAYER REQUEST:

Father, please help me to deal with all channels of sin in my life decisively from now, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 8:14-34
 Mark 4-5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.
1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 14 OCTOBER 2020?*

*BE STABLE MINDED⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. _*(James 1:6, NIV)*_

_*James 1:6 KJV*_
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
If there's one thing that can lead you away from your potential and GOD’s plan for your life, it's your emotions. Emotions are GOD-given, but too often people allow their circumstances to dictate their emotions and thoughts instead of the Word of GOD. When we allow our circumstances to dictate our emotions, when we are moved by what we see and experience, it opens the door for doubt and fear to come in. When we allow doubt and fear in, we become unstable. We are tossed back and forth.

Understand this key: just because we feel those emotions doesn’t mean we have to give in to them. The way you feel today has little to do with what God is actually doing in your life. 

He's working behind the scenes whether you realize it or not! Don't allow yourself to be tossed around by your emotions any longer. Instead, choose to be stable-minded by focusing your thoughts on the Word of GOD. Stand strong in Him so you can confidently embrace the the good plan He has for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
"Father, thank You for Your Word which is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I choose to meditate on Your Truth which is my source of strength and faith. Help me to be stable minded, as I set my focus on You. In *JESUS*' Name. Amen."
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2020

*TOPIC: THE VICTORY OF JESUS*

“Now these are the kings of the land, which the children of Israel smote, and possessed their land on the other side Jordan toward the rising of the sun, from the river Arnon unto mount Hermon, and all the plain on the east:” Joshua 12:1

*MESSAGE*
Joshua 12 recounts a list of kings that Israel has defeated. The list goes into great detail by not only giving the names of the defeated kings, but also going to great length to describe the land over which the defeated kings previously ruled. The vast size of this territory is a testament to God’s ability to conquer great kings and great lands.

These victories are minor in comparison to the far greater victory won by Jesus himself. He did not simply win a battle against a pagan king, but he defeated Satan, sin and the principalities of darkness. He did not merely conquer a portion of land, but he secured his rule and reign over all the earth (Ephesians 1:21–22). 

By virtue of Jesus’ work, he is worthy of all honour, fame and glory forever. All things, both in heaven and on earth, both temporal and cosmic, both now and forever, are placed under his kingly rule. This list of victories may be “great,” but it pales in comparison to the ultimate victory of Jesus.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  What victories has King Jesus won for you? Remind yourself of them today and thank Him.

*SCRIPTURES*
Joshua 12:1–6; Ephesians 1:21–22; Matthew 4:8-10

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Jesus, thank You because there is no king, no kingdom, no power that you cannot overcome.

2. By Your limitless power, silence every voice of condemnation in my life in Jesus’ name;

3. I declare that the victory of Jesus will not cease in my life in Jesus’ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 15:32-16:1-20, Jer. 41, Titus 2:7-3:1-15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM