The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 13th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER.

JESUS—THE INCARNATE WORD

In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:1-3).

Just as no other apostle gave us the revelation of the Church like Paul, no one gave the Church the revelation of the Person of Jesus, the incarnate Word, like John. He tells us the story of the Word and starts from the beginning. In John 1:10-14, he says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” Hallelujah! Who was in the world that the world didn’t know?

You may answer, “Jesus!” But John that gave us this account didn’t say Jesus; he was referring to the Word. Read verse 14 again; it says, “And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us….” John is letting you know the origin of Jesus. While the other Gospel writings (Matthew and Luke) began their accounts by tracing the earthly genealogy of Jesus, John’s Gospel declares His divinity, giving us the actual origin of the man, Christ Jesus—who He really is.

Jesus Christ is the Word that pre-existed creation and by whom all things were created (John 1:1-3). His birth was a marvel, for the creative Word of God was wrapped in swaddling clothes; “the Word” had come to be with, and walk amongst men! That’s why they called Him “Emmanuel” (God with us) (Matthew 1:23). Every step Jesus took was the Word of God in motion: the Word personified

CONFESSION

Blessed Lord Jesus, you’re the eternal Rock of ages: the only true God! The one by whom all things were created. How great and glorious you are! You’re the embodiment of grace and truth; you’re the Word of life, the hope of the world, and the living bread from heaven that gives life to every man in the world. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY

John 1:1-4 NIV; John 1:10-14 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:1-13 & Isaiah 57-58

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 6:1-10 & Ezekiel 7

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for making me a partaker of Your indestructible, indomitable, and imperishable life. 

Your glory and Your righteousness are revealed in me today, as I speak and apply the Word in all I do. Your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light that lightens my path.

As I meditate on Your Word today, I am transformed; my life gravitates upwards and forwards, with Your wisdom, glory, and excellence radiating through me. 

I deal wisely in the affairs of life, because of the consciousness of Your Word in my spirit. Christ is my life; in Him I live, and move and have my being! As He is, so am I; His glory is resplendent in me. 

I am fruitful, productive and excellent, because I am one with the Lord, being a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. Hallelujah. 

I am filled with the fullness of God; thus, out of my innermost being, I bring forth good things. I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God! I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 20201012_0651192.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER, 2020.

THEME: BLOCK THAT CHANNEL (I).

MEMORISE:
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. Matthew 5:30

READ: Matthew 5:28-30

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

The devil is cunning, not wise. When he sees a Christian determined not to commit sin, he puts strategies in place to ensure such a one falls. He locates the person’s weakness, then searches for a channel through which he can bring him/her down.

Once the devil discovered Moses’ weakness, he began to find ways to get him angry, so he could misbehave. He used Mariam but Moses overcame (Numbers 12:10-13); he also used the Israelites to get him angry by successfully tempting them to worship the golden calf (Exodus 32:1-6). 

On Moses’ return from the mountain, he got so angry with the Israelites that he broke the tablets God had just given him (Exodus 32:19). The devil knew anger was Moses’ weakness so he continued using the Israelites to annoy him.

At another time, Moses let the murmurings of the Israelites get to him again and he lost his temper terribly (Numbers 20:10-12). The devil had him in his hands.

Since the devil has made it a point of duty of discover and exploit the weakness of all Christians, what should we do?

Block every channel he could use to employ that weakness against you. The devil knows you can control what you see on the streets, so he might try another channel- your phone. 

If you allow lust to take over when provocative pictures pop up on your phone, the devil will rejoice in having found a channel to destroy you. He will then start to introduce more provocative pictures and even more sites to nurture the seed of lust he has planted. You won’t be a victim in the mighty name of Jesus.

Brother, the devil could attack you through the smile of a young lady when you are stressed. He could also use provocation from your spouse to lure you to source money through shady means. 

Whatever that channel may be, cut it off completely or train your mind to ignore it. If Moses had blocked the channel of anger early enough, perhaps he would have overlooked the murmuring of the Israelites and reached the promised land.

You have the chance now, don’t become a victim. Block those channels!

PRAYER POINT:
Father, expose every hidden channel of destruction the devil could use against me. Give me the grace to block and forsake them completely, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 13,
Luke 8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 15 : IN CHRIST ALONE.

1. In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

2. In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

3. There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

4. No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2020

*TOPIC: BUILDING ON THE ROCK*

“And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:25

*MESSAGE*
Everybody wants a house built on rock. Nobody wants a house built on sand. But in Matthew 7, Jesus points out that it’s only wise people who actually bother to build on rock before storms come in. “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” (Matthew 7:24-25). 

When the storms of life come—and they will—it’s too late to lay a solid foundation. That’s when you discover what kind of foundation your life is built on: don’t cheat yourself by taking shortcuts. Know your weaknesses, own up to them, and work on them. Some of the strongest people you know have needed help overcoming weaknesses. No one has had it together from the beginning. So work on your relationship with God. Build truths from His Word into your life’s foundation, build wide and deep, and when the storms come you’ll stand.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Take a moment to think about your areas of weakness. If possible, write them down and take them to God in prayer, asking for His grace.

*SCRIPTURES*
Matthew 7:24-25; Proverbs 9:1

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for providing the solid foundation upon which our lives should be built;

2. Father, give me the grace to continue building on the foundation of my faith in Jesus and His name;

3. Father, I reject all works of darkness; separate them from me in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 14:23-15:1-31, Jer. 40, Titus 1-2:1-6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM