The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 11th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 11TH OCTOBER.

OUR UNION WITH THE FATHER

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

Being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, you’re one with the Lord. He’s come to dwell within you and has mingled with your spirit. His purpose from the foundation of the world was to be inseparably united with you.

He’s one with Jesus; He was so much one with Jesus that when Philip asked Jesus in John 14, “Show us the Father and we will be satisfied,” His response to Philip was, “Have I been such a long time with you and have you not known me, Philip?” Then He added, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. I’m in the Father, and the Father is in me."

He wanted us to understand His oneness with the Father, and that oneness with the Father is what He brought us into. 1 John 1:3 NKJV tells us, “…truly our fellowship (our oneness, our union) is with the Father and with His son Jesus Christ.”

Jesus prayed about this before He went to the Cross; referring to all those who’d believe in Him, He said, “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us…” (John 17:21). He so wanted us to be inseparably one with Him and the Father that the world wouldn’t be able to separate us from Him. 

And that’s what has happened. Even the angels are enthused by this, because they now look at us, and see Jesus! That’s Christianity—Christ in you; the Father’s Kingdom at work in you. Hallelujah!

1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” This was all God ever wanted, but it was a mystery from the foundation of the world (Colossians 1:26-27). But blessed be God! The Lord Jesus gave us His life to make it possible. Now, anything that belongs to the Father belongs to us, because we’re one with Him; you’re His heir, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a great honour and privilege it is to be inseparably one with you. I’ll always be a victor, and walk in sync with your perfect will for me because you guide me in all things. Thank you for the guidance, promptings and blessings I receive through the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 5:30; Colossians 1:18; John 15:5 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 4:2-18 & Isaiah 52-53

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 4:1-16 & Ezekiel 4

#TALKINGSESSION 

[/url]
[url=https://www.affirmation-train.org/category/word/]KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for the divine transformation and transfiguration that I experience through prayer; Your glory fills my life; Your love thrills my soul; how I love to worship in Your presence! 

Thank You for the blessings and privilege to fellowship with You through prayer. I am made in Your image and likeness, therefore, whatever I say comes to pass. 

With my mouth, I am steering my life in the direction of Your will for me. I have whatsoever I say! My mouth controls my life; my words locate me and determine my destiny.

My life depends on my mouth, and with the words I speak, I am recreating my world. By my words, I am justified and acquitted.

My word is my salvation; thus, there’s no condemnation for me. I live in prosperity, health, and abundance. My tongue is wholesome, it breeds life and health. 

I use my tongue aright; I speak words that are consistent with my nature and heritage in Christ. Hallelujah! I have a great life and I am enjoying my days in Your blessings and goodness. 

Through the power of speech, I am bringing order and form to every chaotic situation. At my word, every dead situation receives life, and dark situation receives light, completely obliterating the darkness. 

Thank You, dear Father, for the gift and power of speech. My life is beautiful, excellent, and full of glory. My words are wholesome because I am taught by the Spirit to speak life and wisdom all the time. 

I am fulfilling Your purpose for my life gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2020

THEME: BE WISE: WIN SOULS

MEMORISE:

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30

READ: MATTHEW 28:18-20

18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

God wants you to be involved in winning souls. That is why He did not take you to Heaven immediately after you became born again. Like Christ, your aim should be to seek and to save that which is lost (Luke 19:10). May God enable you to fulfil that Heavenly mandate in the mighty name of Jesus.

The world may regard great scholars, powerful rulers and rich business tycoons as wise; however, Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived, says in today’s memory verse that he who wins souls is wise. 

“… and he that winneth souls is wise.”
Proverbs 11:30 

If winning of souls is wisdom, then the refusal to win souls is definitely foolishness.  If as a preacher you don’t win souls, you are in the category of the foolish. While you may never get on the pulpit, if your lifestyle makes a sinner accept Jesus, you are in the category of the wise. Everything you do must point people to Jesus.

You may be an usher, chorister or even a member of the prayer band; you are not wise until you engage in the best occupation on earth to seek and to save that which is lost.

What is the wisdom in souI-winning?

While every human achievement and reward will be left behind when we leave this world, souls are everlasting; they will live forever in eternity. There is no occupation more noble than plucking souls from the path to hell and transporting them safely to Heaven.

Soul-winning glorifies God and guarantees you a great legacy. All of God’s creation glorify Him but none more so than a new creature made in the image of Christ. 

It takes wisdom to win souls. So many things keep souls in the bondage of the devil pride, lust, the pleasures of this world, unbelief and so on. It takes divine wisdom to be deliberate about leading others to Christ. May you receive grace to be wise, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Reflection:

Are you amongst the wise who win souls or the foolish who do not?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: MATTHEW 11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: I AM THINE O LORD

1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

CHORUS:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow’r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 11 OCTOBER 2020?*

*ANOINTED TO HEAL (YOU ARE ANOINTED)⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
You know of *JESUS* of Nazareth, how GOD anointed Him with the *Holy Spirit* and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for GOD was with Him.
_*(Acts 10:38, NASB)*_

_*Acts 10:38 KJV*_
How GOD anointed *JESUS* of Nazareth with the *Holy Ghost* and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for GOD was with him.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
When *JESUS* walked the earth, He was on a mission. Not only did He come to die on the cross and save us from our sins, He had a mission to set people free from every kind of brokenness and oppression. He was anointed, or empowered by GOD, to fulfill His mission. Notice it doesn’t say that He went around doing good and healing some people. No, it says that He went around doing good and healing *"all"*. That was His mission, and He is still fulfilling that mission in the earth today. 

The Bible says that you have become an *ambassador of JESUS*. That means you are His representative. As His representative, you have access to the same power and authority that He has. You are empowered, or anointed, to fulfill His mission in the earth. You are anointed to do good and heal those who are oppressed by the enemy. Is there someone in your life who needs a touch from GOD today? You are His hands and feet. You are anointed to do good and pray for the sick. As you reach out to others and allow GOD to use you, you will see His power flow through you, and you will live the life of victory GOD has in store for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Father, thank You for choosing me. Thank You for doing good in my life and setting me free! Show me how I can be an instrument of Your goodness and healing to those around me today in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM