The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 10th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY, 10TH OCTOBER

SPEAK AND CREATE WHAT YOU WANT.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

What we just read in our opening verse reveals your limitless power and glory in Christ Jesus: what you can do with the Word (rhema) of God in your mouth. Recall that in the Book of Genesis, the Bible says the earth was a chaotic mass. But after the Holy Spirit incubated upon it, God gave the Word, and everything He spoke leapt into being. This is the same ability He’s given us; the ability to speak whatever we want into existence.

An important key to this is meditation. Just as the Holy Spirit brooded (hovered, fluttered) upon the earth’s chaotic mass, when there’s a situation you want to change, take out time to meditate on God’s Word. During that meditation, there’ll arise within you inspired words that’ll cause the change(s) that you desire.

Hosea 14:2 says, “Take with you words....”; what do you want in your life? The Bible says without the Word was not anything made that was made! So, what do you want to “make”? Don’t cry about the situation; don’t gripe over the pain! 

The question is, what do you want to see? What do you want to create out of that precarious situation? The Bible says God commanded light to shine out of darkness. Don’t focus on the problem; focus on what you want and speak it forth.

Don’t say, “I have cancer” or “I have diabetes”; it’s not about what “you have”; it’s what you want in place of that cancer or diabetes. God had darkness at the beginning, but He spoke light into being. You’re created in His image and in His likeness, with His ability in your spirit, and His Word in your mouth. Speak and create what you want. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I take advantage of the creative power of God in my words to frame my glorious life and environment in line with God’s perfect will for me. As I speak forth words of blessings concerning my life, health, finances, loved ones and ministry, the Holy Spirit incubates on them and they become real. I walk in blessings and ever-increasing glory today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Colossians 3:1-4:1 & Isaiah 50-51

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 3:12-19 & Ezekiel 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life! My heart is filled with joy; joy unspeakable and full of glory. My heart rejoices in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter and songs of praise. 

I am strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go. 

My life is garnished by the Spirit of God; for I am the workmanship of
God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works. I only do good works because I was born and fashioned unto good works! I’ve passed from death to life; sin and all it rudiments has no power over me. 

I’ve received an anointing from the Holy One and that anointing opens my understanding to all things. Daily, I am taught by the Spirit of God, and hidden things are unveiled to my spirit.

I am led and guided by the Spirit, my choices and decisions are founded on the Word. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never walk in confusion or lose my way. 

I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2020

THEME: BANISH ANXIETY. 

MEMORISE:

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6

READ: Luke 12:22-31

22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?

26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?

27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.

30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

It is human nature to worry about personal wellness and that of our loved ones, but as Christians, this should not be our lifestyle because God has told us to be anxious about nothing (Philippians 4:6).

Fear reaches deep into our consciousness, making it very difficult to shake off. When anyone allows it, the door to stress becomes open, leading the way for many diseases, some of which can become fatal.

Today’s Bible reading tells us how God wants us to live- worry-free. He wants us to rest in the knowledge that He is in charge.

“Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:” Matthew 6:27-28

Can you answer the question above? Can you add one inch to your height by worrying? The answer is NO. if you cannot change the situation by worrying, why not put that energy into praying and getting rest from the presence of God?

I was only thirty-nine years old when I became the General Overseer of the RCCG. One day, while combing my hair, I noticed some grey strands and asked “Lord why am I having grey hair?” He replied “Are you not the one who is always worried about the Church? it is my Church, stop worrying,” from that day, I left everything in His hands. The grey strands of the hair disappeared and the Church has been matching forward a lot faster than when I was worrying. My anxiety added nothing to the Church but my surrendering to God added everything.

Worrying magnifies the problem because what you focus on will always get bigger. From now, focus on God, on His omnipotence and very soon, you will see the end of that problem.

Nothing is too difficult for God to handle (Jeremiah 32:27). Turn over all your cares to Him today and He will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19).

KEY POINT:

Worry magnifies the problem. Worship magnifies your God who can solve all problems.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 8:1-13
 Luke 7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22: O LORD MY GOD!
 1. O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Refrain:
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

2. And when I think of God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

3. When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And lead me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow with humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 10 OCTOBER 2020?*

*AVOID THE TRAP OF FEAR⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*  
Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the *LORD* is kept safe. 
_*(Proverbs 29:25, NIV)*_

_*Proverbs 29:25 KJV*_
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the *LORD* shall be safe.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Fear is one of the enemy's favorite tools to keep us from moving forward. The moment you make a decision to step out in faith, the enemy will immediately bring fear to stop you. He'll put thoughts in your mind such as, "What if I fail? What will others think? Maybe I don't have what it takes." He'll do his best to use fear to try to convince you to shrink back and just stay right where you are. The Scripture tells us that fear is a spirit. It affects your emotions. But when you choose to put your trust in the *LORD*, no matter how you are feeling, you are combating fear. 

Today, don't allow fear to trap you and hold you back. Instead, take a step of faith knowing that GOD is on your side. He is for you and with you, leading and guiding you in the path of victory all the days of your life.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, I choose to put my trust in You. I press forward in faith so I can overcome fear. I believe You have my best interest at heart and know that You are leading me in the paths of righteousness all the days of my life in *JESUS*' name. Amen."
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2020

*TOPIC: WHO IS YOUR SAUL?*

“But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel” Acts 9:15

*MESSAGE*
Saul of Tarsus (who later became known as Paul) was the last person on earth you would ever have expected to become a Christian, much less the author of half of the New Testament. Describing his life before he met Christ, he said, ‘beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it’ (Galatians 1:13). 

So when God called Ananias to go and pray for Saul, he was reluctant. Many people have talked about the terrible things Saul had done to Christians in Jerusalem. His coming to Damascus was with the authorisation of the leading priests who have given him the power to arrest every Christian. But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel” (Acts 9:13-15). 

Ananias knew what Saul had done to the church. But he was about to learn that God was at work in Saul’s heart. A few years later, God would use Saul (Paul) in a huge way but first He used Ananias. Has God given you a similar assignment? Has He given you a Saul? If so, don’t give up on him or her. When other people write them off, give them another chance. The God that Paul encountered on his way to Damascus can encounter your Saul, too.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Is there someone God has led you to specifically pray for, make the time to pray for them right now. Or ask God to bring to mind the name of someone He wants you to pray for.

*SCRIPTURES*
Acts 9:13-15; Galatians 1:13

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for saving me in Jesus’ name;

2. Lord, help me to deal graciously with the ‘Sauls’ you lead me to in Jesus’ name;

3. Father, make me sensitive to Your will always in Jesus’ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 10, Jer. 33, Heb. 12:1-12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM