The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 7th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2020. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: MAINTAIN YOUR PASSION FOR THE GOSPEL

But that which ye have already hold fast till I come (Revelation 2:25).

As a Christian, every day presents opportunities for you to keep the faith and maintain your confession of who Jesus is and what He means to you.
Nothing should take your focus off the Master; He’s all that truly matters. Declare your love for Him, and your passion for the Gospel.

Some allow anger or bitterness to douse their zeal and effectiveness in ministering to others. Hebrews 12:15 says, “Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled.” Don’t stop winning souls or become cold about the things of God because someone offended you.

The privileges of service we have in the house of God are sacrosanct; don’t take them lightly. You’ve been endowed with the ability and grace to lead people to Christ, unveiling to them the mysteries of the Kingdom; keep at it. There’s a crown of glory awaiting you at the end.

The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Keep shining evermore in leading many to Christ. Let it be your life’s work and priority.

CONFESSION

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I’m helped and energised. I’m inspired to share the Word and lead others to Christ and bring many into salvation. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 Timothy 6:12; Romans 1:16-17; Romans 12:11

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 1:1-23 & Isaiah 44-45

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Hebrews 2:1-9 & Lamentation 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 
[/url]

[url=https://bit.ly/2XJkXnC]I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage! I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! 

I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me today! 

I am known for excellence because I was born into it. I and the Father are one; he who has seen me have seen the Father. As the Father is, so am I in this world. 

I have all the attributes of God. I’m indestructible; from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I’m inundated with divine life! 

The life of God in me causes me to prosper in all that I do. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water and I bring forth fruit always. 

I do not know when the heat comes because my address is Christ. The grace of God is superabundance in my life; therefore, when men experience a casting down, 

I am continuously lifted. I journey only in one direction: upward and forward! Goodness and mercy are my constant companions. Everywhere I go, I am a success! 

The Word of God dwells in me richly in all wisdom, propelling me in perfection and excellence. I am perfect, proficient, and thoroughly fitted for every good work. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20201003_0838402-1.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: SEEDS AND HARVEST. 

MEMORISE:

Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick: and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither. 2 Kings 4:10

READ: 2 Kings 2:1-15
 1And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.

2 And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Bethel. And Elisha said unto him, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Bethel.

3 And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.

4 And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho.

5 And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.

6 And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the LORD hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on.

7 And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.

8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.

9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;

14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.

15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

I have avoided sharing this for a long time so as not to be misunderstood: when you provide for a man/ woman of God (in substance or service), you will never lack anything. By God’s grace, all my needs are supplied so there is no need to teach anything for selfish reasons.

In 2 Kings 4, once the Shunamite woman knew Elisha was a true man of God, she started to supply him with all he needed.

While you may have many teachers, you should have a particular Father-in-the-Lord you overwhelm with gifts or service. Doing this will ensure that the man of God takes up your case persistently with God.

It was Elisha who asked the Shunamite woman what she wanted. Although she claimed not to want anything, he pressed further. On discovering her childlessness, he prophesied that she would have a son and she did. Much later, when that son died, Elisha brought him back to life.

Elisha insisted on serving Elijah until the end, and his persistence eventually paid off as he got the double portion he asked for. If you serve that man of God diligently, he would ensure you get whatever you want.

I like to say there are a certain people in RCCG who are not permitted to die yet. I remember one woman- very effective in missionary assignment who had been in an accident some years ago. It was so bad that the foreign doctors kept saying she might not survive but I was so sure she was going nowhere. Today, she is still perfectly well and doing even more for God.

Another who has been instrumental in financing the work of God had a nightmare about death and wanted me to pray for him before he passed. I laughed and told him to relax. He said it was God who told him to put his house in order and I replied “Leave it between God and I; you are not going yet.” That was more than ten years ago and he is still bouncing in the Lord.

ACTION POINT:

Find that one man/woman of God who you will consistently provide for in substance and/or services.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 17: MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED.
1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?
o Refrain:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

3. Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

4. Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 7 OCTOBER 2020?*

*ALWAYS ON HIS MIND⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
How precious to me are your thoughts, GOD! How vast is the sum of them!
_*(Psalm 139:17, NIV)*_

_*Psalm 139:17 KJV*_
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O GOD! how great is the sum of them!

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Have you ever had difficulty receiving from GOD because you thought, “GOD has better things on His mind,” or “This isn’t that important to Him”? It may be tempting to let your mind wander in that direction, but the truth is that nothing is more important to GOD than you are! You are GOD’s biggest deal. Every detail of your life matters to Him. Scripture tells us that He even counts the very hairs on your head. He bottles your tears and holds them as precious. You are important to Him, and nothing that concerns you is too big or too small for GOD!

Today, if you’ve had those discouraging thoughts come to mind, replace them by declaring the truth of GOD’s Word. Declare, “GOD’s thoughts are precious toward me. I am always on GOD’s mind. He loves me, and I matter to Him.” As you begin to replace the negative thoughts with the truth, your life will begin to change. You will see a transformation in your thinking. You’ll feel His love like you never have before. You will know Him in ways you’ve never known Him before, and you’ll experience His goodness and grace all the days of your life!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Father GOD, how awesome You are! How great is Your love! Help me to receive Your love so that I may know You more. Thank You for perfecting everything that concerns me as I daily cast my cares on You in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
*RESTORATION TODAY - TACN PUBLICATIONS*

*WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: TOTAL OBEDIENCE*

_“And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6._

*MESSAGE* 

Opposing God is a waste of time. Even then, to be on the Lord’s side without obedience is also a waste of time. Saul was ignorantly tormenting the church until he encountered Christ. His first experience was the test of obedience. The blind Saul was to go into the city for the next instruction. He did just that. That’s what relationship with Christ is all about- obedience. Total obedience is the secret of divine relationship. It starts the very day we accept Christ and it’s a lifelong exercise. Once we are prepared to obey God, our Christian journey becomes easier.

Ignorance, fear and pride are the usual threats to obeying God. We must know our God and be convinced that His instructions are not hard but for our good. We must also overcome fear- fear of people, the unknown or Satan, God has everything under control.

Likewise, we must be humble. Some divine instructions can appear humiliating or insulting to our status; we still must obey. Obedience opens the next door and moves us to the next stage. May the Lord help us obey all His injunctions, in Jesus’ mighty name.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Decide to obey the Lord in totality and pray for divine strength.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Acts 9:4-6; Genesis 22:1-19.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. God give me the grace to receive clear injunctions from You and to obey them all in Jesus’ name.

2. God, let the Holy Spirit empower me to do Your will in the name of Jesus. 

3. God, give me the grace not to work contrary to Your will for me in Jesus ‘ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 6:24-7:1-20, Jer. 31, Heb. 10:19-39.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM