The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 6th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER.

YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED.

After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I AM THY SHIELD, AND THY EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD (Genesis 15:1).

The underlined words spoken by God to Abraham in our opening verse reminds of what He said later to Aaron in Numbers 18:20: “…I am thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel.” We understand from the Scriptures that the Lord apportioned inheritance to the different tribes of Israel except the Levites, to whom He said, “I am your inheritance."

How rich can you get when the Lord is your inheritance? How glorious would your life be? Psalm 24:1 says, “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” Since this is true, then the earth and everything in it belongs to you because you’re His heir. Paul understood this and said, “...all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21).

Now you can understand why your prayer times shouldn’t be spent asking God for things for yourself. What do you want to ask of one who’s already given you everything, including Himself? You have Christ, and Christ is everything. 

This truth should change your mentality and life forever.
Is it strength you require? The Bible says He’s your strength! Therefore, testify like the Psalmist, “…the LORD is the strength of my life...” (Psalm 27:1). Is it wisdom you think you need? The Bible says Christ is your wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30).

You’ve been granted all that you require for life and godliness; you’ve been launched into a life of glory, excellence and superabundance. No wonder the Psalmist exclaimed, “The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage” (Psalm 16:6). All things are yours!

CONFESSION

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I’ve been granted all that I require for life and godliness, and I bless my world with the unsearchable riches of Christ and His Gospel that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 23:1 GNB The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need.

Ephesians 1:2-3 Grace [be] to you, and peace, from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ.

2 Peter 1:3-4 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 4:4-23 & Isaiah 42-43

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 1:1-14 & Lamentation 2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has brought me into the life of ever-increasing glory. Everywhere I go, God’s glory is revealed and manifested through me. I am well positioned, and the Word of God is settled in my life! I am a child of the anointing, 

I am bringing forth good things today from within me! My capacity has increased, and I have treasures in me with which to bless my world. I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The eyes of understanding are enlightened, even as I walk in the centre of God’s will for me. I am full of life because I am born after the life-giving Spirit. 

I am like a well-watered garden; there’s no infirmity in my body: no confusion in my spirit! As the Father had life in Himself, so had He given unto me to have life in me. 

There’s life in my words, there’s life in my hands, there’s life in my family, there’s life in my ministry, there’s life in my career, there’s life in my
finances; there’s life in all that concerns me. Hallelujah! 

My way is paved by the Lord, and nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance. I am a custodian of divine verities; I lack nothing! Everything that God has given unto me is sustained by the life of God in my spirit. 

Whatever comes in contact with me, comes in contact with life! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because the indestructible life of God is at work in me and in my world. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: CAN GOD CHANGE HIS MIND? II 

MEMORISE:

Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. 1 Samuel 2:30

READ: 1 Samuel 2:27-36

27 And there came a man of God unto Eli, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Did I plainly appear unto the house of thy father, when they were in Egypt in Pharaoh's house?

28 And did I choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to offer upon mine altar, to burn incense, to wear an ephod before me? and did I give unto the house of thy father all the offerings made by fire of the children of Israel?

29 Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people?

30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

31 Behold, the days come, that I will cut off thine arm, and the arm of thy father's house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house.

32 And thou shalt see an enemy in my habitation, in all the wealth which God shall give Israel: and there shall not be an old man in thine house for ever.

33 And the man of thine, whom I shall not cut off from mine altar, shall be to consume thine eyes, and to grieve thine heart: and all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age.

34 And this shall be a sign unto thee, that shall come upon thy two sons, on Hophni and Phinehas; in one day they shall die both of them.

35 And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

36 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left in thine house shall come and crouch to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and shall say, Put me, I pray thee, into one of the priests' offices, that I may eat a piece of bread.

As evident in today’s Bible reading, when we go contrary to the will of God, He could decide not to fulfil His promises.

I have always known God’s promises to me and my Father-in-the-Lord concerning the RCCG, yet, I did not just relax believing that regardless of what I do, He will fulfil it. Has God made any promises to you? That doesn’t give you the liberty to misbehave. If you offend Him, He can still change His mind.

In the Bible, Samuel was one person who had seen God change His mind severally. First, as a child, he witnessed how God rejected Eli, destroyed his family and legacy in one night. He also saw how God rejected Saul after having chosen him by Himself. He saw how God chose a small boy to be king and tormented Saul even while still on the throne. This made Samuel, in wisdom, decide never to offend God. His solid reputation is evident in his speech to the Israelites in 1 Samuel 12:3-4:
“Behold, here I am: witness against me before the LORD, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you. And they said, Thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken ought of any man's hand.”
Samuel knew that if God changes His mind about blessing anyone, the end of such would be worse than ever so he refrained from displeasing God.

Samson however, failed to play his part so he lost out of God’s promises over his life.

I plead with you today, if you are sure about God’s promises for you and His great plan for your life, do everything possible to avoid offending Him. Indeed, ears have not heard and eyes have not seen the greatness of God’s plan for those who love Him (1 Corinthians 2:9). Don’t miss out on this.

PRAYER POINT:

Ask for God’s mercy and forgiveness in any area you might have offended Him. Commit to pleasing Him always and His promises over you would be fulfilled. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.
1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
*MORNING TEA☕* 

*TUESDAY 6 OCTOBER 2020?* 

*AND GOD SAID⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
And GOD said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 
_*(Genesis 1:3, NIV)*_

_*Genesis 1:3 KJV*_
And GOD said, Let there be light: and there was light.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When GOD commanded light to come forth, light burst forth at 186,000 miles per second! When GOD commands something, you can be sure that it's going to happen. In the same way that He commanded the worlds to be formed, GOD commanded that you be blessed. He commanded that you prosper and increase. He commanded that you be above only and not beneath, to be the head and not the tail. If you will get into agreement with GOD, you will see this commanded blessing take you further than you ever thought possible. When you keep GOD in first place, He will send blessings that chase you down and favor that overtakes you. 

Today, set your heart and mind on His goodness. Believe that He is ready to take you places that you've never dreamed. Receive His promises because He is faithful. If GOD said it, He will do it...and GOD said that you are blessed!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness. Thank You for the power in Your Word to change my world. I choose to get into agreement with You and declare that I am blessed! In *JESUS*' Name. Amen."
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2020

*TOPIC: YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT*

“All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.” 1 Corinthians 6:12

*MESSAGE*
Paul was detailed while admonishing the Corinthians on sexual immorality. His admonition applies very much to our context today especially regarding the propensity of humans to act irrationally. Many times, we act irrationally because we have become addicted to doing the wrong thing. We repeat our errors until we become stuck and desperately in need of help.

While God may not remove the urge to do wrong, He can strengthen us to deal with it. We must thus take deliberate steps to subdue any urge to be irrational in our everyday interactions. Adopting Paul's principle, among others, our approach should be such that we don't have to do everything we have the power to do in any situation. 

No matter how abundant table salt is, we only take the little quantity we need per time. This should be our approach in life. We must take responsibility for our lives and actions. If we allow others or our emotions to control us, we will remain enslaved.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Be in charge! Don’t allow your power and emotions to control you. Be reasonably considerate.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 Corinthians 10:23; Romans 14:14

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. God give me the grace to do what is right before You.

2. God let my actions be spirit-led.

3. I refuse to be bound by the spirit of pride and impatience in Jesus’ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 6:1-23, Jer. 21. 34, Heb. 10:1-18

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM