The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for. Sunday 4th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 4TH OCTOBER

A HIGH CALLING.

And all things are of God, who hath… given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

2 Peter 3:9 tells us that God isn’t willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. He proved His commitment by sending Jesus to die for the salvation of all men (John 3:16). However, despite God’s commitment to saving the lost, He wills to do it through us—His saints—and has committed to us “the ministry of reconciliation."

Jesus said in Mark 16:15, “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” We have the greatest honour on earth: the opportunity to preach the Gospel. God gave us the rare privilege of being His partners in changing the world: His partners in transforming lives.

Think about the fact that God didn’t give the charge of soul winning to angels, but to you and me. The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to our trust (1 Timothy 1:11); be faithful in it. Be on the go with the Gospel; don’t stop until the knowledge of the glory of God covers the earth as the waters cover the sea.

What a marvellous blessing, privilege and honour that the Lord would do all He did, and send us to herald the news around the world! Then to ensure you succeed at it, He gave you the Holy Spirit to be with you, and in you. The Holy Spirit makes you an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 3:6). He gives you the ability to be a bold witness of the resurrected Christ and to fulfil your calling.

CONFESSION

Taking the Gospel to the ends of the earth is my passion and high calling in Christ Jesus. I’m honoured, privileged and blessed to be entrusted with the glorious Gospel of Christ’s salvation, and today, more than ever, I preach it with power, bringing salvation to as many as hear and believe. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 6:1 We then, [as] workers together [with him], beseech [you] also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

1 Corinthians 1:9 AMPC God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 Corinthians 3:5-6 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency [is] of God; 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 2:19-3:1-11 & Isaiah 38-39

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philemon 1:1-9 & Jeremiah 52

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for Your Word that’s at work in me. I declare that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, is with me today and always. 

Thank You for showing me through Your Word that I am Christ’s extension in the world. I function as Your outstretched arm to my world today by preaching the Gospel in demonstration of the Spirit and power, and many more are coming to the knowledge of Your saving grace.

I thank You Lord Jesus, for giving me the right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over satan.

I thank You for making me the inheritor of the blessings of Abraham through my association with You. 

I’m prospering and living in the manifestation of Your infinite blessings because I am Abraham’s seed. I am an heir according to the promise and a joint-heir with Christ, I am blessed in the city,

I am blessed in the field, and in my going out and in my coming in! I am blessed to be a blessing. Hallelujah! 

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus!

I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! I am in charge and I win always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you[Image: 20200925_0158472.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: ANOINTING VS APPOINTMENT.

MEMORIZE:
Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full ofthe Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. 
Acts 6:3

BIBLE READING: ACTS 6:5-8

5. And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, an Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch:

6. Whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them.

7. And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

8. And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

There are clear differences between the anointed and the appointed: the former is greater than the latter and so controls it.

Do not seek or lobby for an appointment, rather seek anointing. Anointing is the supernatural ability to do something.

God has a purpose for your life and thus gives you the necessary ability to achieve it.

When you pursue an appointment that God has not anointed you for, you will live under stress and pressure.

However, when you seek the anointing, the right appointment will follow and you will get great results.

ln Acts 6:3, we see the correct order that things should follow.

First, you must be full of the Holy Ghost's anointing and power, then you will get the right appointment.

Your focus should therefore be on the anointing and not the appointment.

The appointment is merely a platform for the manifestation of the anointing.

Before Stephen was appointed as a deacon, he had already been anointed by the Holy Ghost, but we did not hear of him preaching the gospel or performing miracles until the appointment came.

After the appointment, Acts 6:7-8 says:

“And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith. And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.“

This tells us that when you appoint the anointed, great exploits follow.

If you have the privilege of choosing people for any appointment (in Church or otherwise), ensure you select those who are anointed with the supernatural ability from God to function.

If you have been appointed into a role that you are not anointed for, then first, check if that appointment is God’s purpose for your life.

If it is His purpose for your life, then you must cry to Him for anointing.

Being appointed without being anointed can never produce excellence.

KEY POINT:
Seek the anointing first before the appointment.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR:
MATTHEW 4:1-25,
LUKE 4:1-44,
LUKE 5:1-39,
JOHN 1:15-51

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE , AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it
Thine It shall be no longer mine;
Take my heart, it is Thine own
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2020

*TOPIC: THREE QUESTIONS FOR LEADERS*

“My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.” James 3:1

*MESSAGE*
If you’re a leader in God’s work be it as a unit head, officer/worker in church, elder or minister in any category, you must constantly ask yourself three questions:

1. Am I accountable to anybody? If not, you’re on dangerous ground. Only God can handle unquestioned authority. Who knows you well enough to pray with you, advise you and strengthen you in your vulnerable areas? We keep discovering that authority without accountability leads to disaster.

2. Are my priorities in order? Priorities have a way of sneaking out of position when we’re not paying attention. Too many of us only become successful at the cost of broken homes or failing health because our priorities shifted somewhere along the line.

3. Is my personal walk with God up to date? If that doesn’t prompt a quick yes you’re too close to the edge. A disciplined daily walk with God is your best protection. “Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.” (Psalm 119:11). If you’re not spending time with God, you’re spending it on whatever has become more important to you than Him. Pay attention to that word ’treasured’. It means to protect something, to let nothing threaten it. 
You must discipline yourself to spend time in God’s word and guard that time from interruptions. Give God your mind each day when it’s fresh. Pastor, your first calling is not the building project, the board meeting or monthly returns, it’s ‘…Feed my sheep’ (John 21:16). 
If Saturday finds you anxious because you have nothing prepared for Sunday, make some changes. Start delegating, build generations, ‘look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.’ (Acts 6:3-4)

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Leadership is a call to serve and to build (God) generals. How are you influencing your followers or members?

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 144:9-15, Luke 2:1-7, Proverbs 14:5-8, 2 Kings 24-25

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, I thank you for this opportunity to serve in this capacity

2. Lord, I receive grace to serve faithfully and build lives in Jesus name

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 4, Jer. 31, Heb. 9:1-14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM