The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 3rd October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER

YOU’RE WORTH HEAVEN’S BEST.

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold…But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot (1 Peter 1:18-19).

Your value to God is revealed in the price He paid for your salvation, which is the precious blood of Jesus Christ. It shows how priceless you really are to God.

Never be deceived by voices that tell you you’re not special or those who treat you like you’re nothing. The fact that you’re worth the blood of Jesus Christ says a lot; it defines your true value. This realization should inspire greater boldness and confidence in your spirit. Nothing is too good for you. You’re worth heaven’s best.

Meditate on this truth! Think, talk and live as God’s treasure of inestimable value. The Bible says He rejoices over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). That’s because you’re His glory and His righteousness. See yourself the way He sees you, and your faith will be more effective. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My life is for the glory of God, for I was made for His pleasure. His grace, beauty and excellence are manifested in and through me. I manifest the glory and wisdom of Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

James 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Isaiah 43:7 NKJV Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him."

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 51

#TALKINGSESSION

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the power of Your Word to build in me excellent virtues and good character! 

I declare that my character will always be the true reflection of the life and nature of God that is in me! I thank You for the wonderful benefits of speaking in other tongues and the refreshing and energizing experience I receive from it today!

I declare that my spiritual vocabulary is constantly improved as I spend more time with You in prayer, meditation, and study of Your holy Word.

I thank You for the place of influence, power, and authority that I occupy in Christ, where I reign and rule with Him. 

Thank You for Your holy angels that You’ve charged to minister on my behalf! I recognize their presence with me today and commission them to go forth and cause the blessings and benefits of salvation that You’ve ordained for me to experience today to reach me by free course, unhindered, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 20200925_0158472.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: FOR YOUR GOOD.

MEMORISE:

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

READ: Genesis 50:19-22

19 And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God?

20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

21 Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.

22 And Joseph dwelt in Egypt, he, and his father's house: and Joseph lived an hundred and ten years.

If we could see things the way God does, our lives would be far better. Sometimes, criticism comes because God wants to make you more popular and influential. Some people may even harm you because God wants to promote you. If you cannot see things from God’s point of view, you may miss the coming blessing. As long as you remain in love with God, you can rest assured that all things are working together for your good. Ephesians 1:3-6 says the purpose of God for your life had been settled before the foundations of the world. All the things you have gone through and people you have met in your life- whether good or bad, are part of the purpose of God for you.

I find the story of Joseph (Genesis 37-46) very instructive. He was one person who saw things from God’s point of view. His father loved him greatly and gave him a coat of many colors- prophetic of where he was going. His brothers became jealous of him because of his dreams of greatness and they sold him into slavery. If his brothers had accepted him, they would not have sold him into slavery, he would not have arrived in Egypt, and neither would he have reached the throne. If he had not gotten to the throne, his brothers would not have come to bow to him as God had shown him many years before.

Joseph saw things from God’s point of view; he knew that if he could just stay holy, everything happening to him would eventually lead him to the throne. He never let his wilderness experience take away his hope or make him sin against God. At every stage of his ordeal (as a slave in Potiphar’s house and as a prisoner), his leaders attested to the fact that God was with him.

God is working out His purpose for your life. Those who hate you and those who love you are part of the plan. Stay holy, keep trusting Him; your reward is just around the comer. Galatians 6:9 says:

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

KEY POINT:

As long as you are still in the will of God, don’t worry; everything around you is working for your good (Romans 8:28).

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 3
 Mark 1
 Luke 3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2020

*TOPIC: SAY NO TO CONFLICT*

“The matter is not so: but a man of mount Ephraim, Sheba the son of Bichri by name, hath lifted up his hand against the king, even against David: deliver him only, and I will depart from the city. And the woman said unto Joab, Behold, his head shall be thrown to thee over the wall.” 2 Samuel 20:21

*MESSAGE*
This story is interesting. The wicked Sheba instigated the rest of Israel against King David, revealing that he never wished the King well. David did the needful by instructing his men to 'erase' Sheba. The expedition even claimed the life of an innocent and faithful soldier, Amasa.

Joab and his men besieged the city where Sheba was hiding and were going to pull down the wall. The singular act of an unnamed wise woman saved the day. She approached the matter based on issues. The woman challenged Joab for besieging the loyal city. Joab in turn explained the mission of the Kings army. The woman assured that the issue would be resolved and later convinced the elders of the city on the need to 'hand over' the culprit. Peace was restored. 

Conflicts are inevitable in families, organisations and even in the body of Christ.  The way out is to identify the issue and deal with it.  Once we isolate the main issue and deal with it, the rest is easy. This is the missing link in many conflicts which may have even outlived the originators. It worked for that city; it will work for your situation.  Always emulate that wise woman in any conflict.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Adopt this approach of identifying what the issue is in a conflict and address that issue in order to minimize waste.

*SCRIPTURES*
Joshua 24:33; 2 Samuel 20:2; 20:20

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for Your Wisdom in resolving issues.

2. I receive the wisdom of God to resolve every stubborn conflict confronting me in Jesus’ name.

3. God, reveal to me the underlying issue of the conflicts that have been tormenting my generation and proffer a solution in Jesus’ mighty name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 3, Jer. 30, Heb. 8

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM