The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 29th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER.

A SURE WAY TO EXERCISE YOUR SPIRIT.

But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come (1 Timothy 4:7-8).

Exercising yourself unto godliness means exercising your human spirit, which is the real you. And one sure way to exercise your spirit is praying in tongues; it keeps your spirit aglow and afire for God. Jude 1:20 says, “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.” 1 Corinthians 14:4 says, “He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself..."

Christians who regularly pray in tongues are more attuned to the things of the Spirit. They’re more sensitive and responsive to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit; no slothfulness in them. When you pray often in tongues, your spirit is trained and ready for dynamic evangelism.

Cultivate the habit of starting out your day speaking in tongues. Then at regular intervals during the course of your day, pray in tongues. The beautiful thing is, you can speak in tongues under your breath even while at work or conducting your business. It’s the fastest way to activate and energize your spirit.

There’re people who are more concerned about keeping their bodies fit than paying the most attention to exercising their spirits. As you train yourself to pray often in other tongues, apart from the many other benefits it has on your life, it’ll open your spirit to receive and understand God’s Word and enhance your walk in the divine life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, how I love your Word! Thank you for showing me how to exercise and energize my spirit through speaking in tongues. My spirit is activated to receive your guidance today; and I’m making tremendous progress in my life, and the work of the ministry, from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Timothy 4:7-8 AMPC But refuse and avoid irreverent legends (profane and impure and godless fictions, mere grandmothers’ tales) and silly myths, and express your disapproval of them. Train yourself toward godliness (piety), [keeping yourself spiritually fit]. 8 For physical training is of some value (useful for a little), but godliness (spiritual training) is useful and of value in everything and in every way, for it holds promise for the present life and also for the life which is to come.

1 Corinthians 14:4 AMPC He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the church and promotes growth [in Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness].
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

#AFIRMATIONTRAIN 

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-4Ei][/url]

I affirm that I am mightily helped of the Lord to see my success, wisdom, health, wealth, progress, promotion, and every good thing I require to live the good, glorious and victorious life which the Father had called me into.

I am full of the wisdom of God, for Christ is made unto me wisdom! That Wisdom is in my heart and in my mouth today! I function in it; I am guided by it, and I am growing in it daily as I continually meditate on the word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. 

My faith is strong and operative, I refuse to cower in fear or timidity when faced with challenges or adverse situations, but I rise to the occasion, knowing that I am what God says I am and I have what He says I have and can do what He says I can do! I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word.

I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me.

I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them because I see by the greater light of His Word.

I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result.

I am obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith. Through faith, I’ve overcome the world! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: IMG_20200917_023200_221.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: EVANGELISE THE WORLD.

MEMORISE:

But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 2 Timothy 4:5

READ: 2 Timothy 4:1-5

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

In his final letter, Paul charged Timothy – his son in the faith, to “do the work of an evangelist” (2 Timothy 4:5). By this, the Apostle established the instruction of Jesus for believers across generations- preach the gospel everywhere. If we would be called by His name, we must obey His command every day, urging people to come to Jesus for salvation.

“And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;” 2 Corinthians 5:18

Jesus has given all believers the ministry of reconciliation, the task to bring all men to Him. Are you active or dormant in this ministry?

The work of an evangelist is to lead the people to Christ through the gospel. Unlike a Pastor, an evangelist does not disciple souls, but a Pastor can be an evangelist. As an evangelist, you are constantly looking for and preaching to people in the world. After they have accepted Christ, you can then hand them to a Bible believing Church where a much-matured believer can disciple them.

Evangelism is different from follow-up or publicity. It is bringing people into the love of Christ. Now that you know what it is, can you say you have been doing the work of an evangelist? Are you constantly preaching Christ to people in the world? Are there still people in your vicinity who you are yet to preach to?

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15

Jesus wants you to do His work wherever you go and whatever you do. He wants us to have compassion for lost souls and draw them into the kingdom.

If I were you, I would obey. Your obedience demonstrates your love for Him and will draw untold blessings to you (John 14:15, Matthew 6:33).

KEY POINT:

Evangelizing is a mandate every believer receives at the point of salvation. We must also preach that same Gospel to others so they can believe.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Malachi 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9: HOLD THE FORT.
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2020

*TOPIC: BE GENTLE*

“To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.” Titus 3:2

*MESSAGE*
When Paul wrote to Titus in Crete, the people of Crete were living a lifestyle of greed, laziness and evil. ‘One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith’ (Titus 1:12-13). Paul instructed Titus to remind people how they were supposed to be living. ‘Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.’ (Titus 3:1-2).

There are some similarities between the city of Crete as of when Paul wrote this letter and the world today. Sometimes it can feel like there is so much evil in the world and that people are determined to live their way, not God’s way. The words Titus was asked to speak to the Cretians can also apply to us today. We’re called to ‘speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle...’ This can be really hard to do, especially when we are feeling hurt or frustrated. In the heat of the moment, we can end up saying things we don’t actually mean, to someone or about someone. Or maybe we jump to the wrong conclusion and find our relationships become full of misunderstandings.

We will get the most positive response from others when we speak with gentleness. ‘A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.’ (Proverbs 15:1). It can be challenging to keep our words gentle, especially when we are feeling angry, but gentleness is one of the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) and is something we need to practice.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Read the book of Titus, and meditate on any verse that you feel God is particularly drawing you to.

*SCRIPTURES*
Galatians 5:19-23; Proverbs 15:1; Titus 3:1-2

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for showering Your love on me;

2. Lord, give me the grace to be gentle in my relationship with others in Jesus’ name;

3. Father from today, I enthrone You in my life; keep reigning in Jesus’ name. 

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Kings 21, Jer. 50, Hebrew 4:1-13
*MORNING TEA☕* 

*TUESDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2020?* 

*ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
And my GOD will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in *CHRIST JESUS*. 
_*(Philippians 4:19, NIV)*_

_*Philippians 4:19 KJV*_
But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by *CHRIST JESUS*.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
The Scripture says GOD will supply our needs “according to His riches.” So often we look at our situations and think, “I’ll never get ahead. I’m so far in debt, I’ll never get out.” But His blessing is not according to what you have; it’s according to what He has. The good news is that GOD owns it all. 

One touch of GOD’s favor can blast you out of Barely Enough and put you into More Than Enough. GOD has ways to increase you beyond your normal income, beyond your salary, beyond what’s predictable. Quit telling yourself, “This is all I’ll ever have; I’ll never make it.” Let go of the past and choose to have an abundant mentality. Declare, “This is not where I’m staying. I’m blessed. I’m prosperous. I’m headed to overflow; I’m headed to the land of More Than Enough according to His riches in glory!”

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Father, You are so good! Thank You for Your unconditional love and grace toward me. Thank You for being faithful even when I fall short. Today I choose to rise up and believe that You are blessing me according to Your riches in glory in *JESUS*’ name! Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM