The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 19th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER.

BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR LIFE IN CHRIST.

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

When you read in the verse above, “…as he is, so are we in this world,” it’s not talking about us being like Jesus before He died, but the resurrected Jesus with eternal life. We have the same life with Him now. The Bible says, “He that hath the Son hath life…” (1 John 5:12). If you have Jesus, you have eternal life—the God-life; it’s not the biological life with which you were born of your parents.

That’s why Jesus said, “...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3). And when He said your biological life can’t see the Kingdom of God, He wasn’t talking about just going to Heaven; He was talking about the reality of the Kingdom of God; the dominion of God in the world; the life and nature of God experienced in this world.

When you’re born again, you experience the kingdom of God now in this life; it becomes your everyday experience; your everyday walk. This is what Christianity is. Christ is literally alive in you; you’re inseparably one with Him. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.”

Having become so mingled with the Lord in one spirit, how could you be bothered about viruses, bacteria, germs or anything that ravages the world? This is why John wants you to know what you have. He says, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…” (1 John 5:13).

When you understand who you are in Christ, you’d realise it’s impossible for you to be sick. Once you recognise and become conscious of your life in Him, you have nothing to fear in this world, because you’re indestructible. What a life He’s given us! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I have the wondrous, incorruptible, imperishable, miracle-life of God in me. I’m an associate of the God-kind! The very essence of divinity is at work in me, and that divine life surges through my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. I’m invincible, indestructible and impregnable. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:11-13; 1 Corinthians 15:47-49 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 3:26-4:1-20 & Isaiah 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 4:9-16 & Jeremiah 37

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge Your presence in my life. You’re the Shepherd of my soul; the One who guides me in the perfect will of God. 

Thank You for bringing me into my glorious inheritance in Christ Jesus. By You, I possess and enjoy my inheritance today and always. 

Your wisdom is functioning in me, and I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas, and making the right decisions always.

I am propelled by wisdom to say and do the right thing, at the right time, for the right purpose, for Your glory. 

I’m in God’s place for my life, and He has made all grace abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency, blessed and prosperous, fruitful in every good work.

I am the symbol, and the epitome of God’s grace; His blessings are evident and manifest in my life! I magnify the Lord who, not only has blessed me but has also made me a channel of blessing. Hallelujah!

I live as an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the whole world is mine. I have access to great wealth; the abundance of the sea has been converted to me. 

Your glory fills my life, Irrespective of the circumstances, I ’m full of joy twenty-four hours a day, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! 

I’ve been brought into a life of rest, with joy unspeakable and full of glory. The Lord continually fills my mouth with laughter and joy in the Holy Ghost! Glory to His Name forever!

God bless you
[Image: image6791505809447220350.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: BECOMING AN EXEMPLARY LEADER III.

MEMORISE:

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12

READ: Genesis 11:4-5

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

We have seen that if you want your followers to have one language, then you must ensure the vision is big and clearly articulated from the onset.

If your vision is to ensure there is a restroom in every building in your city, people may not take you seriously as it may appear too simple a task. However, if your goal is audacious like that of Barack Obama- the first black President of the United States of America, the people would follow you with all their heart.

God-given vison usually seem impossible to achieve; however, He is able to fulfil whatever He has promised (Romans 4:21). A vision worth pursuing is that which appears impossible to achieve. If for nothing else, people will follow to see if it will actually be achieved.

One day in 1988, I announced we were going to hold a crusade in Lagos where four million people would be in attendance. It really looked impossible, but at the end, we discovered over six million people attended. Of course, while many did come to be part of the big vision, some came to see if we would actually have the projected attendance. People were so many that not all could see or hear what was happening on the altar, but they stayed until the end because it was a vision that was worth becoming a part of.

The crowd attracted international media and ever since, we have had gatherings with even larger numbers by God’s grace. I know the power of God has always drawn people to our programmes; however, it is proven that if your vision appears impossible, you will attract attention. The vision of the people in Genesis 11:5 was so big that it got God’s attention.

“And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.”

Can your vision attract God’s attention? If people don’t see your vision as impossible, then you need to rethink it.

KEY POINT:

The vision worth following is one that seems impossible to achieve.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Haggai 1-2.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2020

*TOPIC: FAMILY UNITY*

"And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God. But his wife said unto him, If the Lord were pleased to kill us, he would not have received a burnt offering and a meat offering at our hands, neither would he have shewed us all these things, nor would as at this time have told us such things as these.” Judges 13:22-23

*MESSAGE*
The need for and the benefits of unity in the family are depicted in the 13th Chapter of the Book of Judges. Carefully reading through, one cannot but notice many exemplary acts recorded by Manoah and his unnamed wife. 

For example, the patience of the wife made it possible to receive a complete and comprehensive message from the Angel of God. Besides, application of wisdom is seen in how Manoah didn't doubt his wife's message. He only prayed to God for the grace for them to meet the friendly stranger (again) for clarification. Indeed, it happened, though after some days. 

The Angel confidently repeated the promise of God and the warning that came with it. If a message is from God to His children, individually or collectively, there is usually no confusion for the Spirit of God is one. 

When Manoah concluded that they would both die, having seen an Angel of God, the faith of the wife gave both of them assurance. In all, both of them were united. God designed the family to succeed in love and unity. God, thus, gives diverse gifts to family members to complement one another. These gifts are best coordinated where love and unity abound and they always return greater outcomes. 

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  A loving and united family is always a delight. How would you describe yours? Ensure that your family is united in Christ.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 133:1-3; Ephesians 4:3; Genesis 2:24

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for being the Lord of our family.

2. I cast out every spirit of disunity from my family in the name of Jesus.

3. Lord, endow my family with the spirit of wisdom and unity in Jesus’ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Kings 11, Jer. 19-20, Phil. 4:2-23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM