The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 31st August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 31ST AUGUST.

IT’S ALL PART OF GOD’S PLAN

Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God—what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect (Romans 12:2 GNB).

As a Christian, every person who comes into your world has a role to play, whether good or bad. You’ll surely come across different kinds of people in your journey of life. No matter how they relate with you, recognise that God has placed them along your path for your benefit.

It doesn’t make any difference whether they’re helpful or hostile; their relationship with you is part of God’s plan to promote you. Once you understand this, you’ll be happy and grateful to God for anyone who comes into your world. A playwright once said, “All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits, and one man in his time plays many parts.”

Your only concern should be to please your heavenly Father. Don’t get concerned about the wrongs done to you; ignore the negative actions, comments or ill-treatments from others. Only respond in love to those who hurt or despitefully use you.

The highest and topmost quality of God’s character is living out His love in you, for the Bible says “…the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us” (Romans 5:5). You’re a testimony of the Father’s love, and your life is an outshining of that great love—unconditional and self-giving. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

It makes no difference how I’m treated by anyone, I respond only in love and kindness, because the love of God has been shed in abundance in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Every day and in all circumstances, I’m living out that love in me that the Name of Jesus may be glorified. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 5:43-48
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 2:1-9 & Jeremiah 17

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for choosing me to know Your will. I am rooted and grounded in Your Word, producing fruits of righteousness, for Your glory.

There’s no cause for stumbling in my path because Your Word lightens my way, and in my path, there’s no darkness, but life, peace, and success. 

I have the fullness of God; I am complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power. I have the capacity to contain the fullness of the Spirit; I carry God’s maximum load. 

I am unconquerable! I am not a mere man; my humanity has been supplanted by the life and nature of God. 

I am God’s living tabernacle; when I move, the Spirit of God moves in me. My hands have become His hands, and my fingers, His fingers; I am completely immersed in Him and He in me. 

He sees through my eyes, talks through my mouth, and moves with my body. He changes lives through me. Hallelujah! Of His fullness have I received, and grace for grace. 

Everything that’s of deity in Christ Jesus; in quality and potentialities has been granted to me. I have received all of His power,glory, might, strength, knowledge, and wisdom -everything that He represents, everything that is contained in Him.

I live every day with the consciousness that I am replete with God; full of Him. I am an associate of the God-kind. As He is, so am I in this world. 

Thank You, Father, for being the portion of my inheritance; I boldly declare that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage.

I live and walk in wealth, health, and prosperity even as goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[url=https://www.affirmation-train.org/category/word/][/url][Image: FB_IMG_1598683170815.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 31ST AUGUST 2020.

THEME: THE ENEMY WITHIN.

MEMORISE:

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. 1 Corinthians 9:27

READ: Galatians 5:16-26

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Many people think that the greatest enemy of man is the devil. Yes, the devil is an enemy of man because he hates everything loved by God and God loves man. However, the devil is not man’s greatest enemy. The elders say that if the enemy within cannot kill a man, the enemy without would not be able either. The greatest enemy of man is the enemy within- the flesh. By flesh, I don’t mean the physical flesh, but your worldly desires. You must not lose the battle against the flesh as such a loss would result in the automatic defeat in the battle of life.

The flesh will tell you not to pray even though the Bible says “Pray without ceasing” (1 Thessalonians 5:17). The flesh will tell you not to fast even though Jesus said the branch that does not bear fruit will be cut off (John 15:2). The flesh will tell you not to give even though Luke 6:38 says “Give and it shall be given unto you…” Malachi 3:8-10 says if you don’t pay your tithes, you are a robber. The flesh will tell you to commit sin even though the Bible says those that sin are of the devil (1 John 3:8).

The greatest victory of all is the victory over the flesh and to have it, you need to constantly say “No” to its desires. Doing the will of the flesh may seem pleasurable for now, but believe me, it would ultimately bring sorrow. King David decided to indulge the flesh for just one day and the result was killings upon killings in his household (2 Samuel 11, 12). Up until today; the sword has not left Israel. Romans 8:5-6 says:
“ For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”
When next the flesh comes to you with its enticements, say: “Joy to the wise; joy to me, I refuse to be a fool!”

PRAYER POINT:

Lord, give me the grace to win the battle over my flesh and to live only according to the Spirit in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 18-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 10:  I AM A VICTOR.

•1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2• Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3• Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4• Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5• Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6• Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7• Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8• Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9• Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

MONDAY AUGUST 31, 2020

TOPIC: LOOKING FORWARD TO HIS COMING

SCRIPTURE: Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matthew 24:44

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The best fulfilment that money or anything can give you on earth is shadow compared to the fulfilment that just a second in God’s Presence will give you in eternity.
In our previous studies, we have looked at some of the things that constitute our readiness and preparedness for eternity with God in heaven.

Today, we shall look at four other things that facilitate our spending eternity with God in heaven.
1. Laying up treasure before God.

Wherever your heart is, that is where your treasure shall be directed to (Matthew 6:21). Let me give you an example: when a man’s heart has been conquered by a lady, his money goes in her direction. He abandons everyone else and spends on the lady who has captured his heart. So, if you show me where you direct your resources, I will show you where your heart is.

With the increasing anti-church sentiments in the world, it is possible to hear the voice of the world that says, “Church is looking for your money”. But the truth is, if your heart is truly with God, there is no voice from hell that can divert your treasures from Him. Lay up treasures before God.
2. Doing what you can defend before God.

Don’t do things because you see others do them. There are people who dress because they see other people dress like that. The person they are copying may be a pastor’s wife who dresses almost half naked, and so they conclude: “Since she is a spiritual person, the wife of our general overseer, it is okay to dress like her”. Don’t deceive yourself.

Do what you can defend before God.
One day, I counselled a man who wanted to divorce his wife. After speaking with him and he still seemed not to understand, I told him that he should go ahead and do what he can defend before God. There is an accountability to give before God (Romans 14:12, Matthew 12:36-37, Ecclesiastes 12:13-14). Do what you can defend before God.

3. Following peace and love with all men (Romans 14:19, Hebrews 12:14).
Follow peace and love with all men because your relationship with God, as well as your relationship with people, affects your destiny in eternity. Love people, do not hate people (1 John 4:20). And please, stop playing with malice and bitterness. It is disaster when, for instance, husband and wife who sleep in the same house can’t talk to each other; they wake up in the morning and do morning prayer in bitterness. Please don’t waste your life this way.

4. Looking forward to His coming.
To live with eternity in view, you must look forward to His coming (Philippians 3:20-21). Our citizenship is of heaven, not of the earth. We are looking for His return. But this is not true with many Christians.

In those days, the way of greeting among brethren was Maranatha (1 Corinthians 16:22). Maranatha means: “Come Lord Jesus.” It’s an expression of a longing in the heart. Please know that the best fulfilment that money or anything can give you on earth is shadow compared to the fulfilment that just a second in God’s Presence will give you in eternity.

Beloved, to live ready for eternity, you must lay up treasure before God, do what you can defend before God, follow peace and love with all men and look forward to His coming.

Remember this: The best fulfilment that money or anything can give you on earth is shadow compared to the fulfilment that just a second in God’s Presence will give you in eternity.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Lay up treasure before God.
2. Do what you can defend before God.
3. Follow peace and love with all men.
4. Look forward to the coming of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to continue to look forward to Your soon return, Lord in Jesus’ Name

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIVING WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW

QUOTE: Our Lord Jesus had said that where your treasure is, that is where your heart will be. Where is your treasure? Where is your heart? What do you spend on? Do you bless God with your resources? 

Do you bless men? Begin to work the Word of God today: Culled from, “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Ezekiel 19-21

AMAZING FACT: The retinas inside the eye cover about 650 square mm and contain 137 million light-sensitive cells: 130 million are for black and white vision and 7 million are for helping you see in colour.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace of God to run the race successfully till the end is released in Jesus’ Name.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2020

*TOPIC: THE KEY TO SUCCESS*

“And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth” Deuteronomy 28:1

*MESSAGE*
People become prosperous because they are successful in all their undertakings. Good success and true prosperity come from God alone, Satan does not offer real prosperity. Those that are serving Satan know that if he gives with the right hand, he will certainly take it back with the left hand; there is no free gift from the devil. The only One Who offers eternal gifts freely without measure is Jesus Christ. He gives his life freely to those who accept Him as personal Lord and Saviour. Not only does He bless them with eternal life, but He also opens channels of material blessings unto them as they obey God’s instructions and principles for success written in the Holy Scriptures. 

Uncountable blessings can only be quantified with the level of one’s prosperity. If you fully obey God and follow all His commands, He will bless you and prosper you. The bible says the Lord your God will prosper you in the city and in the field. He shall make you the head and not the tail, etc. The key to finding this bliss in God is our unwavering obedience to His instructions.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  The only key to successful living is obedience to God’s instruction. Which of His instructions have you been avoiding recently? Obey it.

*SCRIPTURES*
Deuteronomy 28:1-14; Genesis 15:6; Isaiah 1:19-20

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1.Father, thank You for Your Word which guides me into prosperity.

2. O Lord, help me to acknowledge my faults and repent of them all for me to enjoy the blissfulness in You in Jesus’ name.

3. O Lord, help me to do Your will and walk in accordance to Your words in Jesus’ Name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 15, Zeph. 3, Gal. 3
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 31 AUGUST 2020?*

*YOU ARE ALIVE⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins.
_*(Ephesians 2:1, NKJV)*_

_*Ephesians 2:1 KJV*_
And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
*JESUS* came to give us life! Think about that for a minute. You used to be dead in your sins and trespasses. You had no hope. You lived in fear. But once you accepted *JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOUR*, you weren’t dead in your sin anymore. You now have hope for the future. You are alive in *CHRIST*! GOD wants you to live life to the fullest today. It doesn’t matter how you may feel or what you are facing, start thanking GOD for giving you life. Even if He didn’t do another thing for us, giving us eternal life is more than enough reason to praise and thank Him every day. Thank Him for eyes to see and ears to hear. Thank Him for the air that you breathe. Thank Him for loving you and making you alive today!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, thank You for making me alive in *CHRIST* today. Thank You that I am new. Show me how to live every day to the fullest so that I can enjoy life the way You intended in *JESUS*’ name. Amen."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM